Scalar Electromagnetics and motionless EM generators

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Scalar Electromagnetics and motionless EM generators

Postby huntingross » Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Zero point energy, motionless electromagnetic generator MEG, longitudinal EM waves, scalar electromagnetics, time is compressed energy.....etc etc.

This is hard reading but introduced to me by enegis - viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9743&start=0#p77059

Some further sites of interest and cause for great optimism -

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/meg.htm

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

http://www.freegrab.net/Update%C2%A0Tesla.htm

Tom Beardens site with MEG progress / status and related subjects

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/index.html

I won't quote from these sites as the subject is vast and complicated enough without adding my misunderstanding to the mix.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Scalar Electromagnetics and motionless EM generators

Postby huntingross » Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Here's a thing that confuses me with the quest for energy from the aether.

Everyone seems to trying to find a contraption that creates lots of free energy. The MEG is quoted at 2.5kW forever and trying to scale it up to 10kW or to daisy chain them.

On the one hand they are searching to find bountiful energy which is drawn from the very vacuum between the atoms and on the other hand the solution seems to be to create a machine that would power your house.

Surely the appliances in the house want to be powered without reliance on the house...in other words, without reliance on any grid...local or national.

The contraption should be embodied within the appliance not outwith.

Even reading the way things are going in the 'conventional' wisdom, the tekkies are trying to make independent appliances.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby enegiss » Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 pm

huntingross wrote:Here's a thing that confuses me with the quest for energy from the aether.

Everyone seems to trying to find a contraption that creates lots of free energy. The MEG is quoted at 2.5kW forever and trying to scale it up to 10kW or to daisy chain them.

On the one hand they are searching to find bountiful energy which is drawn from the very vacuum between the atoms and on the other hand the solution seems to be to create a machine that would power your house.

Surely the appliances in the house want to be powered without reliance on the house...in other words, without reliance on any grid...local or national.

The contraption should be embodied within the appliance not outwith.

Even reading the way things are going in the 'conventional' wisdom, the tekkies are trying to make independent appliances.

quite an insight HR, the point being that most gadjets dont use more than an initial push and run on very little once running ?
edit, off the top of my head and being a bit ignorant where science is concerned, when you charge a crystal with a millisecond charge of such a power, how long would it carry on resonating at a frequency of a lesser charge, would it depend on the size of the crystal or its makeup ?, i know what i am writing is a little tatty in thought, but hey ho, i will take a leap :grin:

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/clocks-watches/quartz-watch2.htm

for a small appliance, if one was to have a charge to a row of crystals that would make them resonate at different microseconds each one sending charge between themslves like an echo ?, as the energy of crystals can be taken off a bell and put back on to further the length of time of the resonance, kinda ?

the starter charge operated by the sun via a collection by a photovoltaic cell and released when charge has built up, through a diode to stop it coming back ?
or are they doing it already ?
maybe charging a battery with the excess ?
i suppose it is down to how much initial push there would be.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby huntingross » Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes enegis, most things we use are not particularly power hungry....but even so, the things we consider to be heavy loads are small compared to the seething mass of energy being discussed in the 'zero point' world.

A 3kW fire is traditionally a big load in a domestic environment, but if we were designing for a different energy source we would use more smaller loads evenly distributed to give an even spread of heat for example. This is why underfloor heating gives the same output although it is running at around one quarter the temperature of a wall hung radiator.

The idea seems to be to find a contraption that tunes to the aether like a radio tunes to the UHF / VHF etc frequencies.....when we figure out what the tuned circuit is, then the design of a fridge for example might not even include for compressors etc....the design of the fridge contruction might actually be the tuned circuit, like an aerial is sized to the frequency it is to receive.

Taking your point, the design of a quartz wafer might be the tuned circuit required to extract zero point energy, in which case designing the wafer into the fridge panels might create the frequency for cooling the food.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Free Energy