HHO not free energy but an option

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

HHO not free energy but an option

Postby markie b » Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 am

ok ive been looking into HHO for quite some time and its very very exciting stuff well for me anyways lol it has so many uses and now it seems that some are using it to power generators,lawn mowers,gas hobs ect ebn(energybuildersnetwork.com)have some amazing info on it and they can be found on youtube aswell user names smartscarecrow,zerofossilfuel,d3adp001 other good ones to watch are MajorUtah,stanleyallenmeyer ive been following these guys for a while and they have some amazing production rates upto 25lpm and very good advise and are very helpful with what they know.

ive some ideas on their set ups now they have seemed to have gotten a generator powering their hho units to power another generator because theyre working outside now take the first generator out of the equasion put in a couple 12v-24v batteries and an alternator.running from the fly wheel to the alternator would produce electricity back to the batteries to power the units so effectively it would end up being self powered and has many uses from cooking to welding to heating your home :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: HHO not free energy but an option

Postby Veronica » Sat May 16, 2009 11:18 am

Yes HHO has a lot of potential. No, not Free Energy, as you say ... but a long way from the normal gas-guzzling in common use.

And so a very worthwhile pursuit.

It would be really nice to get some clear-cut information posted.

(I understand your struggle to post this stuff under the "Free Energy" banner. Maybe I could start another Forum for it ... such as ... such as ... what? I'm struggling to come up with a name. Mind has gone blank (Writer's Block?)

What could we call it? I'm almost tempted to suggest "Markie's Energies Research Forum"! :grin:

... err ...

... err ...

... how about "Alternative Energies"? (Writer's Block was only temporary!)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Hey MB.

I've checked these videos, we're all looking at the same stuff....no one I have seen can demonstrate more out than they put in.....So powering a gas hob would consume more power than just pumping that electricity straight into an electric hob.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sat May 16, 2009 2:52 pm

:rotfl: well nothing is ever free energy because it always takes something else to derive or extract the energy to make it useful :wink:

i been studying this for a very long time ive been looking at leaving the system but dont want to just jump in unprepared there are some which have and unfortunately paid the ultimate conciquence for doing so.i dont want to be just another statistic :grin: the hho is one project i deffinately want to get under way with and i will keep everyone posted with everything that i can i dont have amp and volt meters but i can give guides on how i built it if theres enough power to do certain things for the size lpm for the amount of potassium hydroxide.im waiting on some T316 stainless steel 2b marine grade at the moment from ebay £19.99+ £7 pp for a sheet of 1000X250X1.5MM T316 2B With Test Certs from LITTLEARTHURSOFFCUTS.it was the cheapest i could find of that grade and quality if i get mine to work il share everything i can including where i brought it from the price everything!

im fed up with gas,electric,petrol companies robbing us all blind some go into this with the right reasons then change tact when they see they can make a profit!what im making people are charging something from £150-£500 when it only costs them about £70 batteries included :gasp: i wouldnt advise using it on a car engine im gunna try it meh why not :rotfl: if it blows up oh well but thats my choice!my first attempt will be my lawn mower with the blades removed powering an alternator to power the batteries should be a giggle :sweat:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby markie b » Sat May 16, 2009 3:08 pm

huntingross wrote:Hey MB.

I've checked these videos, we're all looking at the same stuff....no one I have seen can demonstrate more out than they put in.....So powering a gas hob would consume more power than just pumping that electricity straight into an electric hob.

yeah but these guys are doing different things for different goals ive suggested extending the fly wheel centre and putting on a alternator to power the batteries but they dont really seem to listen theyre also trying to go and draw as many amps as possible some going for upto 130amps which is extreamly high!
also explained to them that the fluctuations they are getting from their digital meters is from the ionised gases which are still carrying electrons which effectively if pumped back through the system can be used again and will reduce energy consumption.

the guy who made the water car (stan meyer) had a three phase system first was the hho then what was pumped through was pumped back into the gas line and then had non combustable gas pumped in aswell (air) this reduced his energy needs massively.you would find that you only need a small amount of amps to be put through and have as high a voltage as you liked

stanley meyer lecture in switzerland http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2810004729743692578&ei=CdYOSo21H4Pu-AbYpsTZDA&q=Stanley+Meyer+Switzerland+1989+&hl=en&client=firefox-a

also check out his patents from uspto.gov same patents are found on youtube aswell :wink:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Best of luck with the experiments MB. Try to use dynamos instead of alternators, even a 12v motor will generate.

Why not go for a water turbine (a small one) and cut it into your domestic supply.....everytime you run the water in your house the flow will drive the turbine and create power if you rig it up....mains pressure is very powerful so you should in theory be able to ramp it up for some serious power generation.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sat May 16, 2009 4:20 pm

huntingross wrote:Best of luck with the experiments MB. Try to use dynamos instead of alternators, even a 12v motor will generate.

Why not go for a water turbine (a small one) and cut it into your domestic supply.....everytime you run the water in your house the flow will drive the turbine and create power if you rig it up....mains pressure is very powerful so you should in theory be able to ramp it up for some serious power generation.

yeah seen them lol but im more along the lines of getting out of the system coming to a field near you kinda thing :rotfl: so mains gas wouldnt really be a viable source to cook from hehe electricity company may have something to say if i spliced the lines aswell lol so using water,sun reflection,magnets,hho,wind,archamedese solar oven,magnifying the sun light aswell lol its been a cracking few months learning everything plus loads loads more. different fuels to use for your burner how to make charcoal,steel,fishing line,clothing,furniture,decent log cabins,building underground properly lol and still more stuff.
im going to start out in my van when its fixed and ready.go and find a nice secluded spot after a while build my cabin on or under the ground prep the soil plant double my veggy seeds go to a farmers market buy some chickens put them in a chicken run clip them get a rooster to get the eggs fertilised go fishing with a long line maybe get a couple lambs and a ram or a calf and a bullock hunt for rabbits and deer untill the animals reproduce and getting a steady stream of eggs and fresh veg and chicken ;) ideal

as long as i can power several led lights and my laptop il be fine lol :wink: i got all my pdf's on it :rotfl:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Andrew » Sat May 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Free energy does exist we just havent the technology or the know-how to tap into it yet. Everything in the known universe consists of energy in varying frequencies, structure and concentrations, its not a case of "Does Free Energy exist?" its a case of "When will we learn to use it".

Heres a couple of great vids (and a bit like david icke, some of his ideas are a bit way out there but this guy is (Einsten + Infinity))

p.s Youll need at least 8 hours spare :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/v/HDvZGKlxL1Q

"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Veronica » Sat May 16, 2009 6:08 pm

markie b wrote::rotfl: well nothing is ever free energy because it always takes something else to derive or extract the energy to make it useful :wink:

While on the one hand using HHO is to be encouraged ... the whole point if that ENTIRELY Free Energy does exist, as Andrew says ... and YOU GET OUT A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN YOU PUT IN.

When you have the device giving out more than you put in, the extra you get out is:

1. Absolutely, utterly, and entirely FREE, and
2. Infinitely REUSABLE.

And, it's not a question of "Is this possible?" ... because that has already been proved in Laboratories all over the world, by highly reputable Scientists.

The only questions remaining are:

1. How will the Global Elite continue to succeed to suppress this knowledge, and
2. How can it be reproduced accurately, and at will,
3. How can it be 'production lined', reducing the overall initial costs to a minimum.

But ... that it can be done ... is no longer in dispute. That's the fundamental point.

(It's already been done. And was almost certainly used for destructive purposes on 9/11)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby markie b » Sat May 16, 2009 6:33 pm

lol well what i ment by free energy was 100% free so that would mean air combined with air or water and water no catalist no equipment lol then free energy wont exist because it will always need something to be able to use that energy to make it effective.

lol i know the earth is moving the air is moving and every little particle and atom is moving lol i was just being picky

im also going to work on another little project soon when i get my van back as its got a washing machine in it im going to use the drum and the motor and see if the drum has a high grade steel to make a hho unit aswell and see if i can get the mower powering the washing machines motor via the alternator :thinks: should work that should then power my home made saw mill i might get a truck alternator and see what that kicks out :geek:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Next

Return to Free Energy