HHO not free energy but an option

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: HHO not free energy but an option

Postby huntingross » Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Living off the land is tuff...I had 90 ducks, raised them all from an incubator, between US mink coming up from the river and the local foxes, I now have none.....together with the 8 geese and the numerous chickens....

The mink I trapped until they stopped bothering me, but the fox is too clever, and I refuse to get a rifle, the temptation to rig something up is high, and history shows its always your kid, dog or even you that ends up getting shot.

On the water wheel idea, they are big and cumbersome, but I have thought about a 'flat wheel'....yes....like a catepillar track with projecting blades....lots of blades dragging through the water should give plenty of power. The problem with water is, its lazy, it will always try to go around something, so you need a low resistance interface with it...its why water wheels are so big to get the power out of them.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sun May 17, 2009 2:55 pm

you can use a cog system to get a better ratio.use a board to block off the water and force it through a or over the board to get a greater momentum or even use a couple sides of a old washing machine and square funnel it so it shoots out alot greater speeds.

yeah the ole living off the land hehehe i know it is by no means going to be a easy life to start with but once the veggies have established a couple fruit trees beans carrots parsnips ect all have taken and have began seeding then thats the hardest part over of course fleece the crops when its cold cold weather to protect them from frost and snow fork the ground well for drainage.
i would need a decent sized hen house and chicken coupe for good healthy free range chickens and decent eggs :)
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Freeman_Hall » Thu May 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Watch these! Sorry if you've seen these interviews already...

It's all about the HyperDimensional.... :clap:

1) http://projectcamelot.org/richard_hoagland.html
2) http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html
3) http://projectcamelot.org/brian_o_leary.html

Alex
:peace:
"I am not bound by the contracts of the Government"
Freeman_Hall

Postby markie b » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 pm

well the steel finally turned up today so im going to make a box from it and use perspex strips to hold the positives in place or maybe adapt a dead car battery im going to try and do a video on the whole thing and il post it up when its done
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Previous

Return to Free Energy