needing help on something

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: needing help on something

Postby huntingross » Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 am

From the comfort point of view, waterproof is a nice idea, but it comes at a high price....de-misting, keeping clean for visibility and equipment to do that in flight....etc....motorcycle technology is about as refined as you get....visor up visor down....and this one I especially like...visor half way up.

I'd certainly want to play with one, I started designing a VTOL in 1987 based on the Messerschmitt Me 163
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 am

huntingross wrote:From the comfort point of view, waterproof is a nice idea, but it comes at a high price....de-misting, keeping clean for visibility and equipment to do that in flight....etc....motorcycle technology is about as refined as you get....visor up visor down....and this one I especially like...visor half way up.

I'd certainly want to play with one, I started designing a VTOL in 1987 based on the Messerschmitt Me 163

hmm not heard of the messerschmitt il have to ave a ganders and see what thats all about :sun: been looking at magnetic motors and thinking get one which could power 4 10hp electric motors and your gunna be on a winner
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Yes ... I've been looking at Magnetic Motors. The Adams Motor is one design. I just can't believe it needs to be a complicated as that.

BTW: The 'parachute' idea is good. Maybe the whole thing on a parachute ... then you could probably avoid a lot of potential damage. You'd have to be competent to guide one down safely.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon May 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Struggling to find the original story to this on the BBC website but found this...It looks like the AstroNut cartoon

http://www.goodcleantech.com/2007/08/bbc_features_straightfaced_vid.php
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Veronica wrote:Yes ... I've been looking at Magnetic Motors. The Adams Motor is one design. I just can't believe it needs to be a complicated as that.

BTW: The 'parachute' idea is good. Maybe the whole thing on a parachute ... then you could probably avoid a lot of potential damage. You'd have to be competent to guide one down safely.

set the magnets at an angle and then have some facing the centered angled ones get the centre roller started and then lower the outside ones on to it to create a magnetic force field that will repel the centre force and make it spin faster if you need more speed to power them then use a copper or aluminium pole through as the shaft and electrodes each end giving the copper a pulse every so often to give it a kick.

if your any good with radio frequencies then look into some of teslas work he could draw residency from the air to power his car with a few frequency tubes and a circuit board :wink:

also earth battery which is 2 poles 1 aluminium/iron/steel something good with conducting and 1 copper 1 piece of wire put them both into the earth spaced about 5 foot apart and about 2foot-1metre deeper attache the bare end of the wire to the aluminum/iron/steel and wrap the other end non touching the bare end to the copper and have a seperate bit of wire coming from the top of the copper pole to the gauge negative and the other end attaching to the positive viola free energy

also water energy a piece of copper wire into a cup of salt water and a piece of 316t steel attach wires from them to a guage and it will be powering make sure they arnt touching tho

also spud battery lemon battery cokacola battery :sun:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Previous

Return to Free Energy