needing help on something

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

needing help on something

Postby markie b » Sun May 10, 2009 9:17 am

heya guys and girls with all this talk of hydrogen ive been wondering would it be possible to use HHO to power a hydrogen turbine?ive come across a cracking little bit of a project and its either going to envolve using a couple engines or a turbine and i was just wondering if using hydrogen would be a good source to use for it :thinks: has anyone ever heard about the hiller vz1 flying platform from the 50's or the wr19 williams x-jet from the 60's hehehe look into it gave me a whole new thought into divertion by distraction and crop circles :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: needing help on something

Postby Veronica » Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 am

We've heard about these things. And we are told that 'they are easy' to make.

And I think Highspirit has a friend who has converted his car.

Post some links, and we'll have a look at them.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 am

Aye - chuck some links up to projects that a bloke like me, with pigs tit's for fingers, can build, Markie m8 :mrgreen: - fascinating stuff!! :sun:

Then we can start to change peeps perceptions on alternative energy, when they see it next door, eh? :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby markie b » Sun May 10, 2009 8:36 pm

rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun May 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Nice one, dude! - gimme a few days, m8 :rotfl: and I'll get back to you... :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Ummmm ... excuse me ... but it's not Free Energy.

Apart from that ... interesting.

Practical? Hmmmm ... I'm not sure I would want to go up in it. If that motor cut out you'd be ... what? Not very well off ... to say the least. I know the same thing can be said for helicopters but - it could be argued - those are bad enough. Ar least a Hot Air Balloon gives you the chance to land safely-ish ... and planes glide to some extent ... giving you some chance. But that? Say your last prayers, mate.

I can see the Company Policy Makers & the Company Policy Enforcers having a bit of a problem with it.

Not for me, though, thanks all the same.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Neat toys, and all we got to play with was C5s and Segways
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Veronica wrote:Ummmm ... excuse me ... but it's not Free Energy.

Apart from that ... interesting.

Practical? Hmmmm ... I'm not sure I would want to go up in it. If that motor cut out you'd be ... what? Not very well off ... to say the least. I know the same thing can be said for helicopters but - it could be argued - those are bad enough. Ar least a Hot Air Balloon gives you the chance to land safely-ish ... and planes glide to some extent ... giving you some chance. But that? Say your last prayers, mate.

I can see the Company Policy Makers & the Company Policy Enforcers having a bit of a problem with it.

Not for me, though, thanks all the same.

i was going to put it in the motor vehicle section :rotfl: needs no licence wouldnt need to ever register its not against aviation regulations so doesnt need any special qualifications would be great fun just imagine your stood next to it and a police man tries to arrest you :rotfl: catch me if ya caaaan :rotfl: there are ways around making it fail safe/r have 4 10-15hp engines on it from say i dunno like flymow or something 1 breaks fine 2 breaks you can still land safely and can add in a extra fuel line incase 1 blocks.

:thinks: electic 10-15hp motor powered from batteries and a dynamo attached to each motor to keep the batteries charged up :puzz: wonder if that would work

i know its not really a freeman thing or free energy well i guess it is a freemen thing kinda how much more free'er can you be then flying solo :sun:
and great for if you plan on living in the miles away in woods or somewhere you could hop in and take off to where ever lol
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Veronica » Mon May 11, 2009 9:01 am

Yes ... I guess the design could be improved with some safety features. Under this illusory Monetary System you'd have to have insurance, of course.

Maybe it has potential. (I'd want something waterproofed).

Just think ... after all these years ... we still don't have hovercars.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby markie b » Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 am

Veronica wrote:Yes ... I guess the design could be improved with some safety features. Under this illusory Monetary System you'd have to have insurance, of course.

Maybe it has potential. (I'd want something waterproofed).

Just think ... after all these years ... we still don't have hovercars.

water proofing is easy so would be for the safety have a plastic half dome in the centre to cover you from the rain add some boyancy aids on the side so it could float if you landed in the sea and have a parachute set up so you and the machine could glide safely back to earth if it did fail :wink:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Next

Return to Free Energy