No Fuel Water Pumps

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

No Fuel Water Pumps

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Water Pumps which require NO Fuel or energy except a flow of water to power them

http://www.greenandcarter.com/main/product/how_they_work.html

http://www.greenandcarter.com/index.htm

Does it work?

The Vulcan RAM is field proven by the units that have been installed in almost every country in the world, developed and developing, for over two centuries.

Every pump is guaranteed forever. Most RAMs, installed prior to 1800, are still working as well as the day they were installed, and we still maintain a stock of all parts on the shelf.

Were is it used?

The Vulcan RAM is ideal for remote situations. Due to having no moving metal parts it requires only minimal maintenance and can usually cope with some degree of sediment and debris in the water. It does not require constant filter changing.

They can operate with very low falls or with extremely high falls, pumping to heads of more than 300 metres (1000 feet). Way beyond the capabilities of most imitators' units.

The Vulcan RAM is manufactured in over 60 varying types and sizes so there is a RAM built exactly for your requirements, whether you require high or low output.
Last edited by kevin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
kevin

Re: No Fuel Water Pumps

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 pm

These are great pieces of kit, and as it says on their webpage, they can be made of all sorts of materials....

With a lemonade bottle and some plastic pipe and hose connectors you could rig something up.....but they seem to have overcome the main problem of material fatigue, and an impressive lift at 300m.

There's another guy who has devised a system where the water flow (stream) is diverted down a pipe, which drags air with it. The air/water mix separates on the other side of mini dam and the air is allowed to rise up a pipe, pushing water infront of it.....it's a loss system like the ram but has no moving parts at all.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/v/QOn7Zu3CCxo

This is the one I was thinking of
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I love this from the ram....
Every pump is guaranteed forever

I can't see your post H...fixed your link for you ;)
kevin

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Yup, a little technical glitch.....ready to roll now
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

no moving parts is wonderful but the intake water level would have to be maintained...hmm, unless you had a floating intake :thinks: great stuff and they really work!!
kevin

Postby holy vehm » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I find things like this very interesting kevin.

Just a thought though,

This pump has water coming in and water coming out, could you put a little turbine in there so as the water passes through it generates electricity and then using the pump aspect it pumps the same water round and round on a loop type system. In effect a water powered generator, and it would only need to be as big as the pump really with a small header tank of water.

I dont know if that makes much sense :puzz:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Aye I know what you mean, the beauty of these are that there are no, or virtually no moving parts...so will run forever and are guaranteed forever.

you'd need to do calculations as to whether the water passing the turbine would produce enough power to drive the pump & pump the water back around and still have enough left to power other things.

I like your thinking though ;) other free options are ideas like water wheels driving pumps and turbines but again they all have moving parts that wear and brake http://www.indiamart.com/mangal-turbine/products.html
kevin

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 pm

kevin wrote:other free options are ideas like water wheels driving pumps and turbines but again they all have moving parts that wear and brake

Not if you use magnetic fields.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby no_ta » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:45 pm

We have a Blakes Hydram, which supplies spring water onto our land, it lifts about 100ft and supplies 1000 to 2000 litres/day.
I distill the water for drinking, better than tap I can assure you, my neighbour maintains the pump as it is technically his, so I don/t have to pay anything, I provide the out flow system ( a pond) otherwise it would stall, wonderful isn't it.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Next

Return to Free Energy