The Orion Project

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

The Orion Project

Postby Highspirit » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 am

I think we all now know for sure that we have all the clean, effective, abundant, cheap/free energy available that we could wish for. The problem? Banks/Governments do not want you to have that technology as they will start to lose control. They are surpressing it in any way they can. They want you to be reliant on what they say is right so that they provide the control of an 'Energy Crisis' which will instill FEAR and they can control the supply to create 'Scarcity' whilst they then inflate their prices at will and steal your money and increase taxes in the name of the environment. At the same time they remove your freedoms in the name of freedom. How crazy are we?????

Please watch this video on more information of free energy. The guy in the vid has acknowledged that this information is difficult to get out. I wonder why?

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/video_intro.html

Edit by Veronica: No, no no! Greer is a fraud. This is a scam. Investigated by Andrew Johnson who has been up front with Greer before. You have to be soooo careful with these bastards! This will discover that "it wasn't true, after all ... however hard we tried". Pons & Fleischmann are the real deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: The Orion Project

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am

Yet another brilliant link, HS - thanks m8. EDIT BY ME - AND ANOTHER GOOD EDIT BY V - LOL, THANKS, V !!!

I'm staggered at the tech that has been suppressed over the years, it just shows that the stuff we see about us is SO far behind that which exists. I have no doubts we will see it quite soon, whether used for us or ON us, we will see it.

The antigravitic stuff I had heard of while in school in the 70's, but was dismissed as 'babble' by my physics teacher - the man was a grade 'A' dick, tbh - Mr Pearson, if you're reading this - YOU WERE A DICK, m8!!

These sytems have been developed and man has journeyed to the stars already! There's NO WAY any of the Apollo craft ever left low earth orbit, for to journey through the intense energies of the Van Allen belts would need quite a bit of lead, more than the Saturn 5 weighed!!. As the craft was said, by NASA, to have the thickness of 1/8 inch Aluminium at it's thinnest, this would be a most efficient microwave for those Astro-nuts, stupid enough to volunteer for the mission

The devices on these sites and the accompanying comments by various scientists and engineers are simply magnificent!

Thank you HS - great find, my friend.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Highspirit » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 am

Bloody hell, thanks V, you know, it's a crazy world out there. However, we do know that Free energy does exist no matter what frauds they place in front of us.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Mr. Green » Mon May 25, 2009 11:38 am

so, you are telling me that they never really got stanley meyers car?!
Mr. Green

Postby markie b » Tue May 26, 2009 1:49 am

Mr. Green wrote:so, you are telling me that they never really got stanley meyers car?!

they got alot more then mr meyers car.they actually have proper antigrav machines that can fly and manuever very easilly in the 50's one guy was assigned to the project for the usa military and had published papers of his findings they soon went walkies but there are some of his corrisponding letters still available!
many people have managed to draw energy from the air some call it ether some call it ergon energy some call it point zero but the tech is out there tho same as the cure for cancer but again all suppressed due to greed and power hungry fools whom are scared if to many people are in the world then its harder for them to fool them all and the armies would be no match to stop the people!
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Quarky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Orion has Meyer's fracture generator and dune buggy. They could easily take high quality photos and allow us to reverse engineer the process but they don't. Instead, they want us to give them 3 million dollars so they can hire 8 inventors, etc. to invent a technology they already have. That would be your first clue it is a scam by the same demons that run all these scams.

Here is another one:
http://www.witts.ws/faq.html

WITTS sends out emails telling you to get your "free gift" of a free energy ebook. But when you click on the link, it takes you to a donation page and asks you to donate $200.00 to get that "free gift" and there appears to be no other way.

As always, the low IQ is and lack of integrity is obvious as the pages are filled with the usual explanation marks, bold type and all caps. If that doesn't scream I am a moron then read the content. Per the norm, logic, reason and accountability have been exchanged for situational ethics, projection and self delusion.

Here is an example of their FAQ section with comments:
Why do you need to build a factory?

The first prototype computers cost billions of dollars and some were the size 30 story of office buildings. Once they started being mass produced the costs dropped to to where people could afford them. Now you can buy them for a few hundred dollars!

These idiots apparently are wanting millions of dollars from you to build a factory too... Anybody see a pattern here? It was not mass production that reduced the computer from a 30 floor building to a desktop, it was the technology development of solid state integrated components. Nobody ever mass produced 30 floor building size computers. Morons don't mind confusing confusing you with the same lies they tell themselves.

And it just keeps going...
LET'S PULL TOGETHER ON THIS ROPE! GET YOUR FACTORY BUILT! THIS FACTORY IS FOR EVERYONE! EVEN OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!

LETS PULL TOGETHER FOR REAL WORLD IMPROVEMENT! THIS IS A FUNDRAISER!

GOD IS SO GOOD! To give us the solutions at reasonable costs!

Ah yes, do it for the children and write it in all caps just to prove they are morons that justifiably feel they are unheard. That is such a tired and pathetic ploy that the only other criminals that still use it much are the government. Their entire web site is totally about giving them large sums of money with no guarantee that you will get anything in return.

For example:
#110 - Lab Tour and Over Unity Demos Suggested minimum donation of $10,000
http://www.witts.ws/gifts.html#101

They will take you on a "walk around tour" for $10,000 dollars. :-) These people should be locked up for fraud in a short time if they actually have anything. In fact, the government would have put them out of business already since free energy devices are illegal in the US. So you see, the scam artists are allowed to rip off stupid people and in the process do the bidding of the oil companies and central banks.

Every email they sent out offering a free ebook gift is a individual count of false advertising and fraud. But hey, if you want to take one for the team in the name of god and three generations of children, be my guest. Stupid is as stupid does.
Quarky

Return to Free Energy