Water & Electricity

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Water & Electricity

Postby Farmer » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 pm

From the book "Letter to Robin - A Mini-Course in Pendulum Dowsing"

Water & Electricity.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Water & Electricity

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 am

I've dowsed my field, as a sceptic, and found the direction of a 6" cast iron water main which I knew was under my field somewhere, and found a capped spring by chance.....just used two L rods made from bent fence wire.....it certainly convinced me.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Revs » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 am

Interesting, I love stuff like this. Has anyone tried it? I'm wondering how long the wire would need to be to build up enough energy to light the bulb.
Revs

Postby Farmer » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

huntingross wrote:I've dowsed my field, as a sceptic, and found the direction of a 6" cast iron water main which I knew was under my field somewhere, and found a capped spring by chance.....just used two L rods made from bent fence wire.....it certainly convinced me.

Amazing isn't it, it really does work. And you can use it for other things as well, like at what time of day will that delivery arrive.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Karl:J » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Would adding salt also increase the voltage as well as lengthening the wire...?, is the voltage due to the potential energy released from the trip down the wire or through chemical interactions...?
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Karl:J » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

huntingross wrote:I've dowsed my field, as a sceptic, and found the direction of a 6" cast iron water main which I knew was under my field somewhere, and found a capped spring by chance.....just used two L rods made from bent fence wire.....it certainly convinced me.

I've used dowsing many times over the years since my Dad showed me how to find pennies he hid under the rug when i was a kid... I found the cover to the septic system in our garden when no-one knew where it was so I have no doubts it works... I used wire coat hangers cut and bent in all the right places... :yes:
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Farmer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

Here are some videos that explain how the pyramids harnessed electricity from the water running underneath them. In one of the sections of the film you will hear about the pyramids glowing. In the US around 1890 it was reported that Stubblefield, who was a friend of Tesla, on his land had trees that would glow in the dark. Stubblefield discovered how to harness free energy like Tesla did.

start from part 7, but the whole film is worth watching from the beginning.

The Pyramid Code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muUoygGu4w

Personally, I have lost interest in the freeman movement. My research shows that there will be major events taking place over the next 3 years. There will be huge solar flare activities starting in about one year that will turn large sections of the worlds population into crispy critters and something from space hitting the earth in early 2013. My priority is sources of water, food, defence and free energy. I'm also not into "if I don't think about it, it won't happen to me".
Farmer

Postby holy vehm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Ive watched the pyramid code many many times and it is very interesting. The pyramids are like a gigantic battery. I suspect stonehenge is also the same. Its to do with the types of rock/stone and the water running underneath.
If anyone wants a copy of this on dvd i have it ready to copy, just pm me your details and i will post it on.

Farmer, only one thing is for certain, either you are going to look very silly in a few years time or the rest of us will be toast :giggle:

:peace:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Farmer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

holy vehm wrote:Farmer, only one thing is for certain, either you are going to look very silly in a few years time or the rest of us will be toast

Crispy critters has a nicer ring to it.
Farmer

Postby no_ta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Reply to farmer

Stubblefield's land was highly radio active, this in conjunction with the Stubblefield coil allowed him to light up the valley around him. It was so radio active that they could not grow food on the land, I believe that at least one of his children died as a result.

More info is here:

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/nathan-s.htm

Regards
Mike
PS I am learning to dowse
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Next

Return to Free Energy