Water & Electricity

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: Water & Electricity

Postby Farmer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 pm

no_ta wrote:Reply to farmer

Stubblefield's land was highly radio active, this in conjunction with the Stubblefield coil allowed him to light up the valley around him. It was so radio active that they could not grow food on the land, I believe that at least one of his children died as a result.

More info is here:

PS I am learning to dowse

Contrary to popular belief, radio activity does not make trees glow. Stubblefield discovered that power could be gained from the electromagnetic currents flowing around the planet. Watch the video.

I dowse too but have less success with that, I just don't have the times to practice it enough. But it certainly works. I concentrate on remote viewing now. However, dowsing may be of great use in the future to find resources.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011

Re: Water & Electricity

Postby emerald city » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

To all the above posters:

I totally agree with dowsing, but confess not to know anything about the particular subject in discussion.
I dowsed for water years ago with nothing but a wire coat hanger.

But as you probably know I use a dowser for checking chemicals in food, (see Healthy Foods post etc.) It is not madness it works. It has helped improve my health no end, as they say. :sun:
I would like to know more about the water/elec. subject, good brains need always to ask "Why", and "How".
I shall watch this post with interest. :sun:
emerald city

Return to Free Energy