Renewable Energies

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: Renewable Energies

Postby markie b » Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 am

“The Odic Disk Machine”
by Herman Meinke
In the book “The Inner Earth” by Doreal, he
mentioned that there are 144 separate and distinct
types of magnetic current. The Ancients called this
sub-Pranic or sub-aetheric, which can be used for
superhuman powers and levitation or for control of
the mind.
The following is a description of how we make a
machine to allow anyone to work with each of the
individual magnetic currents.
In the book “Vital Force” by Baron Charles von
Reichenbach, he shows the chart of these forces:

http://www.wizzersworkshop.com/Modern_Orgone_5/M_O_5.pdf

goto page 66 and it has full digrams and explination for free magnetic energy
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue May 19, 2009 10:40 am

I have a hazy memory of some dude building himself a coral castle who is alleged to have used magnetic lifting on some large blocks - any info on that?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby markie b » Tue May 19, 2009 10:42 am

huntingross wrote:You two make me giggle

You'll be banging nails into the upstream side of your electricity meters next.

If you can get a coil around an HT line, the induced current will keep plenty of things going....I've just never figured how to do it without frying myself....the beauty of it is you're not connecting to their network.

its the beauty of rubber gloves :rotfl:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby markie b » Tue May 19, 2009 10:46 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I have a hazy memory of some dude building himself a coral castle who is alleged to have used magnetic lifting on some large blocks - any info on that?

yeah that was done by using frequency and reversing the magnetic polarity of the negative to make more positive so it would be repelled by earths gravity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby markie b » Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 am

markie b wrote: :psst: check the voltage of your telephone line from the master :wink: 70-140 volts :wink:

so are you saying it is possible to extract that amount of voltage from the line, how would you do that and whilst your about it, tell me how to get free broadband. :saint:[/quote]

i borrow the airwaves :rotfl: :clap: with a basic dongle and on dry days with a sat dish
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Well, I may have the answer, m8

From my schoolboy physics, you should be able to generate current from a magnetic core and a moving coil around it.

Therefore, we implant a magnetic rod subcutaneously into all bankers, politicians and CFR/Bildeburg members willies, a coil to thier favourite hand and voila! The natural activities of these diverse groups gives us - limitless power, free for all, generated by the very people causing the problems

Hows that?

SOUNDS LIKE A VERY CUNNING PLAN :giggle:
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue May 19, 2009 11:47 pm

markie b wrote:
i borrow the airwaves :rotfl: :clap: with a basic dongle and on dry days with a sat dish

satalite dish, nooooooooooo :gasp: (is that legal) :giggle:

i was thinking it would be grate if i could get a number of the neighbors to club together and share the broadband, this would keep costs silly cheap and get a good bandwith.
but they are so tight, they each want their own encrypted 54mbps of which when they have gone through all that trouble do nothing but watch coronation street online (or some such other mind altering claptrap)

ohh, i'm going off topic here.

my thoughts on this though simply shows me the wont share, must have mentality that society exists in.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby markie b » Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 am

elemental mechanic wrote:
markie b wrote:

satalite dish, nooooooooooo :gasp: (is that legal) :giggle:

i was thinking it would be grate if i could get a number of the neighbors to club together and share the broadband, this would keep costs silly cheap and get a good bandwith.
but they are so tight, they each want their own encrypted 54mbps of which when they have gone through all that trouble do nothing but watch coronation street online (or some such other mind altering claptrap)

ohh, i'm going off topic here.

my thoughts on this though simply shows me the wont share, must have mentality that society exists in.

it has been talked about but where i live it would have to be shared connection upto 2mb as were out in the sticks so fibre optics isnt a solution at the mo,i do most of the grunt work so there computers stay virus free and there is never any hard evidence that they have d/l films or music as im like their blockbusters if they want to borrow a film then all they have to bring back the last one they have,if they get busted for having been downloading things they only have a film and thats not enough to prove they downloaded it onto their hard drive!
how ever if they were to bottle it and grass me up im in da shit i got over 208 gb music and x amount of films.all my discs and things i get in bulk like £8 for 100 cdr and £11 for 100 dvdr from svp.co.uk they supply the ebay sellers lol bigger the bulk cheaper the cd's.
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 am

markie b wrote:i borrow the airwaves :rotfl: :clap: with a basic dongle and on dry days with a sat dish

markie
are you willing to post your sat dish design, is it on the wall or do you have it free satnding, what's the overall db gain.

if this is getting a bit off topic feel free to pm me.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby markie b » Fri May 22, 2009 2:59 pm

elemental mechanic wrote:
markie b wrote:i borrow the airwaves :rotfl: :clap: with a basic dongle and on dry days with a sat dish

markie
are you willing to post your sat dish design, is it on the wall or do you have it free satnding, what's the overall db gain.

if this is getting a bit off topic feel free to pm me.

no probs bud its all for education purposes http://www.olotwireless.net/catala/parabolica.htm i have a site which also gives you the proper place and settings if you choose the tin can parabolla route for the diameter and length of the can ive gotten a cone shape for my alfa network adapter so it creates a full diameter of the dish rather then just 1 specific focus point.
if i go to a hill i can recieve a signal from about 10-12 miles away on a clear day.it can be mounted or self standing it doesnt matter but the higher up the better.
i have a friend whom does pen testing for some big companies and they use direct net signal if the business is close enough roughly 50 miles he intercepts the signals and then takes the data recieved back to the head of security to show the flaws in their system and then tries to tighten it up a little better.il get the other site for setting the right calabrations for you later from my laptop and post the link or you :wink: but remember im teaching hacking this is for personal education only what you do with the information recieved is totally on your own actions and nothing to do with me :saint: i dont condone breaking the law if i did then i wouldnt of told paypal that i can buy anything for 1p and shown them how with a little script changing.as far as im aware they still havent changed the system but thats down to them i done the right thing and pointed out the exploit its down to them to act upon the info provided.
:yes:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

PreviousNext

Return to Free Energy