New SCAM organisation to build ZPE Generator

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: New SCAM organisation to build ZPE Generator

Postby werone » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:37 pm

I am not capable of understanding these blueprints. Maybe someone here can make sense of them.

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fewatera ... an02.shtml
werone

Postby Wolf » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi..your friend using water in his car..I guess you mean hydrogen assist ie an HHO cell that assists the petrol ? Or a Joe cell ?

Only a few people are thought to have ever run cars 100% on water.
Wolf

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 am

werone wrote:I am not capable of understanding these blueprints. Maybe someone here can make sense of them.

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fewatera ... an02.shtml

Contrary to what Ken says I would not see this as a mechanism that the average person could build. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, and I don't see any reason why it could not be built by a competent Engineer. And absolutely NO reason why cars could not be build to this model normally. All it is doing is creating hydrogen from water on-the-fly, and using that highly-explosive gas instead of the less-explosive (but vastly more expensive) petrol vapour.

Yup ... we are being thoroughly short-changed as per usual. But to push it as "an easy conversion" is a little bit over the top. Among the "basic" tools are quoted a DVM (Digital Voltmeter) & and an Oscilloscope ... along with a pair pliers, etc.

I actually have those items ... but I doubt that many people have an Oscilloscope ... which would be necessary for determining Pulse Widths accurately.

The essence is in Ken's overview (broken down a bit for clarity):

Since you are now using water as a fuel, you need a Water Tank to hold it and enough tubing to deliver it to the Reaction Chamber located under the bonnet.

The Reaction Chamber contains two stainless steel cylinders, one nested inside the other. The gap between these two cylinders must be between 1-5 mm, with a 1 mm gap producing the best results. These two cylinders are functioning as two electrodes which "vibrate" under the influence of the electronic pulse signal coming from the Controller.

The particular frequency and special shape of this electronic pulse will break the water down into hydrogen and oxygen gases. The gas mixture is then delivered to the carburetor where it enters the combustion chamber within the cylinder and explodes just like gasoline.

You need a few Monitoring Gauges mounted to the dashboard area of your car to tell you

1) the level of water in the Water Tank and
2) the level of water in your Reaction Chamber.

You need another gauge to tell you

3) the temperature of the cylinder heads

And you should have a dash gauge to tell you

4) the pressure inside the Reaction Chamber.

You'll need to install a variable control device (10 k ohm potentiometer) to the existing accelerator pedal or install a second accelerator pedal for this control mechanism. This accelerator control is connected to the Controller box and allows you to vary the width of the pulse going to the stainless steel electrodes inside the Reaction Chamber.

By 'widening' the width of the electronic pulse, the electrodes can produce more hydrogen/oxygen gas which in turn will allow the car to go faster when the accelerator pedal is pushed down.

To start the process, you need an on/off switch mounted on the dash to send battery power to the Controller to start the Reaction Chamber producing the hydrogen/oxygen gas mixture. Once the gas pressure inside the Reaction Chamber gets up to 30 pounds per square inch, you can turn on the ignition key and crank the engine to start it.

For safety, you need to install a safety relief valve in the Reaction Chamber in case the pressure within the chamber exceeds the upper specified limit of 75 pounds per square inch (psi.).

To prevent rusting, the cylinders, the piston heads, the exhaust system piping, and the valves need to made rust proof. You replace the existing valves and the existing exhaust system with stainless steel and coat the inside of the cylinders and the piston heads with ceramic to prevent the water vapor from rusting the iron.

To prevent a flashback explosion in the Reaction Chamber from the carb/intake manifold/cylinder combustion area, you need a Flashback Arrestor made of copper mesh connected to the flexible stainless steel tubing going from the Reaction Chamber into the carburetor .

If your engine develops knock, you can install an optional donut shaped stainless steel coil around the electrode cylinders inside the Reaction Chamber along with an extra controller circuit called a Prahydogen Enhancement

That's about it in a nut shell.

What does this mean?

A Water Tank in the boot ... OK ... but a few practicalities glossed over in that statement, I think. You know, like "things rolling about in the boot" ... "colliding with this tank" ... etc?
A Reaction Chamber under the bonnet ... well ... maybe OK ...I guess that depends on size & space available.
Tubing to connect the two ... OK
Control Box ... hmmm ... getting complicated now.
!0K Potentiometer underneath the Accelerator Pedal ... mounted how ... connected to the pedal how ... all depends on the car/space available ... tools available ... bits & pieces available ... etc. !OK Pots, off the shelf, don't actually lend themselves to this environment very well. They tend to lend themselves to being mounted on some kind of chassis, protruding through a front panel, and being operated between the thumb & forefinger of a Human Being.
... and then we get to the "rust proofing". Oh ... piece of cake!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Quarky » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 am

Zaniwhoop wrote:OK, I see why it's most likely a scam now. Interestingly enough Alfred Lambremont Webre is one of my friends on FaceBook, so a shame that he appears to be involved in muddying things a bit. Mind you I haven't followed much of his stuff very closely anyway. The methernitha Testatika, looks particularly interesting, though it's a bit of a shame the community there won't release the details yet. But I suppose if it was used for military purposes, they would have no limits to the range of vehicles and wouldn't have to be concerned about refuelling and the like. However I would think that if it was really as good as it seems, and the military don't already have such knowledge, then the espionage folk would have got in there and got the design specifications off them somehow.

All very interesting stuff, it almost makes me want to go tinkering in my garage and try to get one going.

The Methernitha Testatika works via the process of H2 to H1 transmute.

The tube on top contains Hydrogen (H2) under a vacuum and it is hit with a high voltage (static electricity) charge from the Whimhust machine. This breaks the weak hydrogen bond on the hydrogen molecule and electrons are exchanged with the loose coil wrapped around the inside of the tube.

There is so much energy contained within mass that you won't run out of hydrogen in the tube any time soon. A good analog to the process is Naudin's MHOG device. Here is a link http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/index.htm

Naudin uses his device to produce heat since the copper vessel is a one turn electromagnetic coil that is shorted out. Jerry Bayles also alludes to this process of extracting the atomic energy from mass on his web site. The Gray tube worked this way and there have been others as well. It is an old trick.

All "free energy machines" do one thing - they convert the mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass instead of the chemical energy. So be sure you use the term "free energy" in the context of economics. Energy can not come from nowhere and there is no magical zero point, just zero's that don't understand how the devices work.

It takes so much energy to create mass, we do not, and probably never will, be able to produce stable mass here on Earth. Only the universe has the capacity to compress that much energy into a single place and it probably happens in the center of a black hole. By Extracting that energy from mass, you have connected your machines to the wheel work of nature as Tesla suggested.

I wouldn't worry about using up the universe as a fuel source. There is the atomic energy equivalent of over 100 million barrels of oil in a single gallon of water.
Last edited by Quarky on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quarky

Postby Quarky » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 am

Veronica wrote:Contrary to what Ken says I would not see this as a mechanism that the average person could build. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, and I don't see any reason why it could not be built by a competent Engineer. And absolutely NO reason why cars could not be build to this model normally. All it is doing is creating hydrogen from water on-the-fly, and using that highly-explosive gas instead of the less-explosive (but vastly more expensive) petrol vapour.

Veronica,

The device can't work since it uses the electrolysis process and you can't beat Faraday's law of DC electrolysis, pulsed or otherwise. I.e., the page is the rambling of an idiot of counter intel.

What you can do is what Stan Meyer did. You can build a cathode laser accelerator to produce ozone. (His patented air/gas processor or in reality ozone generator)

The ozone (O3) is mixed with steam (H2O) and that forms H2O2. H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide and is used for rocket fuel. It is a simple matter to shatter the molecule at that point with a process Meyer didn't discuss. Anyway, there is a bit more to the process and the circuit techniques that Meyer used but that is a primer on what Meyer was doing.

WHAT STAN MEYER NEVER DID, WAS RUN A CAR ON ELECTROLYSIS FROM HIS SILLY TUBE CELL! People try and replicate that and fool themselves into thinking it works by tweeking the O2 sensor on the car at the same time. All this does is make your engine run lean and hot and destroy the engine. A certain amount of fuel in gasoline is used as a coolant for the engine.

These people that lack critical thinking skill never cognate that in the only video or photos of Meyer running the car on that tube cell, the tube cell and a variac were plugged into two extension cords and most likely on two different phases. That has the capacity to deliver roughly 40 amps of power at 120 volts or 4800 watts which is more than enough to make a VW engine turn at idle speed. The hydrogen was only an energy carrier and there was a loss in doing it that way. Meyer could have made the engine idle much faster by just connecting the motor directly to the engine. In essence, that is all he did.

The actual hydrogen fracturing process that Meyer used is a bit more complicated than just H2O2 but that is the primer. Conversly, what people have figured out and is correct, is that Greer and his merry band of Jews are all about suppressing Meyer and Puharich's work through counter intel. Isn't it something that Greer want to raise millions to hire inventors to invent something that is sitting in his garage? That should be anyone's first clue.

On the third day after we invaded Iraq, oil began top be pumped through the Rothchild pipeline built over 50 years ago to Hafia Israel. Ever wonder why the price of oil suddenly went up while demand went down?

Morgan Stanley set up an offshore futures trading company in the UK to artificially boost the price of oil. After Obama was elected, it was in the press and the price of gas dropped to $2 per gallon in a few weeks here in the US. Obama who is clearly a zionist supporter probably squashed the investigation so the bankers can finish bankrupting the African Americans that got suckered into bubble mortgages. It is easy to wipe someone out with a bubble mortgage when you can control the economy with the price of energy and they do.

Obama's mother appears to be Jewish and that is a secret they work very hard to suppress and counter intel from the truth.
Here are some photos most of the public probably has not seen.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57c_1248975575

This country is being robbed blind by 1% of the population and taken down from within to cover their tracks just like they did in Germany prior to the first and second world wars. Those wars were manufactured to create the state of Israel by the people that claimed they were victims.
Quarky

Postby markie b » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 am

stan meyers water splitter worked like this:the hydrogen split from the water already charged went through the engine then when it hits the exhaust pumps a certain amount of the spent gas back around to the chamber,rejoining the new hydrogen and also a thin breather pipe on another chamber so it would take in air also.in 3 small chambers the process would mix the 3 types together and make a very good electrical charged highly flammable gas which then goes into the compression chamber and exploads and repeats.this was why his charge method required such low voltage and amperage to run the engine because the gases hold the electrical charge from the origional :cheer:

this electrical charge annomaly can be seen on scaredscarecrow youtube channel when they use a heat tester and it goes all screwy around mid center of the generator and the exhaust.i tried explaining to them the method ive just said but well they didnt want to listen and just started adding burn tips to the end to melt things with
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Previous

Return to Free Energy