New SCAM organisation to build ZPE Generator

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

New SCAM organisation to build ZPE Generator

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:40 am

This is new from Dr. Steven Greer (of the Disclosure Project)

(Pity he doesn't even know that "Global Warming" & so-called "Greenhouse gases" is a scam)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: New organisation to build ZPE Generator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:49 am

A scam it may well be, but I don't think it hurts to develop cleaner more efficient and sustainable energy. As long as it's not exploited for greed. If the governments really cared about the environment, they would be rewarding people for doing greener things, not just taxing and fining the offenders.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New organisation to build ZPE Generator

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Hi Zani ... yup it's a scam.

This from Andrew Johnson who has investigated it. [My clarifications in Double Square Brackets] (RE-EDITED ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS FROM ANDREW):

Orion Project is seemingly some sort of a scam - but free energy tech is real and is in use in some places - and there are a number of devices that are viable - such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/hpQA5c9guvE

I wrote about Orion Project in detail here

What Greer is doing in relation to Free Energy research has some kind of relation to what [[Jim]] Fetzer [[Scholars for 9/11 Truth]] is doing in relation to 9/11 research I think. Another chap and I were "comparing notes" recently and also found similarities between Greer and [[Richard]] Hoagland, Greer said he had cancer induced in him (which metastasized) in 1997 from which he recovered, Hoagland had a heart attack 1999 and recovered. They've both had dabblings with free energy initiatives and proposed congressional enquiries. Both state that Apollo landed on the moon but both are "aware" of mind control techniques (Hoagland writes about the astronauts being mind-controlled in "Dark Mission" apparently). Both have connections to NASA. Neither have talked about Hurricane Erin on 9/11 (even though Hoagland has talked candidly about Hurricane Steering).

Greer appeared on Fetzer's show in July 07. (4 MB)

Greer mentioned "global terrorism" in an article called "Transformation of Risk" - I wrote back to his website and said would Greer care to define what he meant by Global Terrorism. They basically said "no he wouldn't"

towards the end it says:

"The current industrial and energy order, in fact, requires extensive global poverty- which serves only to breed resentment of the West, fuel global terrorism and foster radicalism."

There are links between Steven Greer and Alfred Webre and what Webre did in November - which is related to 9/11 and free energy was VERY interesting:

Things are more clear to me now after 6 years of study (i.e. it's ALL about the control of free energy tech. - and NO ONE will talk about it having been already weaponised and used on 911 - and at other times)

Andrew

Yes .. I had an idea it was all about CONTROLLING Free Energy.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: New SCAM organisation to build ZPE Generator

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Something to consider, i am a mechanical engineer working in the construction industry, and know my fair share about alternative energy etc, whilst solar and wind power are good they are not great, the payback on them is long, however Geo-thermal energy (Heat Pumps) is a viable option, we could create enough electricty using the natural heat of the planet to power every city on earth for a millenia through geothermal technologies which could be installed during piling of skyscrapers and even whilst creating house foundations. This technology is available now but it is not economically viable this is why it has been stopped from general use. Once the inital outlay of cost is paid, the only upkeep is the repair and replacement of the heat pump and heat exchanger periodically (generally every 5-7 years). Another technology we could have running the worlds power right now with minimal cost and minimal upkeep and no burning of fossil fuels is Tidal Power.. 70% of the earths surface is water.. you could build thousands of connected tidal stations worldwide and have a global electrical supply... the reason we dont is money.. (Fact)

Dont pass all of this stuff as a SCAM, much of it is actually been suppressed because fossil fuels scarcity is being controlled, and the markets through them.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Wolf » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Yes Andrew...I see no fossil fuel scarcity whatosever !..accept to maintain high prices.

S.Greer has NO credibility in FE research and that Andrew who looked into it sounds nice but unbelievably nieve. Don't get near any of these guys..especially Bearden.

There is virtually NO sensible FE info on the www. There can't be. The game would be up overnight if the secrets got out.
Wolf

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 pm

We've talked about earth tubes on here before, right up your line of work Andrew...the stable conditions about 2m down gives between 8 - 12 C of free heat over the annual cycle....using the stack effect, does away even requiring a fan.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Wolf wrote:S.Greer has NO credibility in FE research and that Andrew who looked into it sounds nice but unbelievably nieve.

Andrew Johnson is far from naive. He knows exactly what he is doing. That's why he researched Greer and came up with the evidence against him. Not because Andrew is naive, but because Greer and Co. are gaining popularity and the truth about them needs exposure.
Wolf wrote:Don't get near any of these guys..especially Bearden.

Same goes for Bearden. We are well aware of him.
Wolf wrote:There is virtually NO sensible FE info on the www. There can't be. The game would be up overnight if the secrets got out.

Note Dr. Eugene Mallove (seen in that video) eventually became a massive supporter. He was then killed in a strange 'drive-by' in about 2004 (as I recall). (Following an appearance 3 months prior on George Noory's Coast-to-Coast) His nephew Michael Zebuhr was also killed in a strange shooting incident after Michael took part in an experiment that completely demolished the claims of Prof. Steven Jones about 9/11.

Also note how Prof. Steven Jones figures in this to undermine Pons & Fleischmann. He's done the same thing to 9/11
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Wolf » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 pm

good vid thanx !
Wolf

Postby Zaniwhoop » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:41 pm

OK, I see why it's most likely a scam now. Interestingly enough Alfred Lambremont Webre is one of my friends on FaceBook, so a shame that he appears to be involved in muddying things a bit. Mind you I haven't followed much of his stuff very closely anyway. The methernitha Testatika, looks particularly interesting, though it's a bit of a shame the community there won't release the details yet. But I suppose if it was used for military purposes, they would have no limits to the range of vehicles and wouldn't have to be concerned about refuelling and the like. However I would think that if it was really as good as it seems, and the military don't already have such knowledge, then the espionage folk would have got in there and got the design specifications off them somehow.

All very interesting stuff, it almost makes me want to go tinkering in my garage and try to get one going.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:38 am

Well, global warming is definately a scam imho. However, having said that it is interesting to note that we are maybe exerting a little too much C02 into the atmosphere and free clean energy is vital.

I came across a website yesterday but didnt record it but it is a guy who has patented a free electirc energy system called EMPIRE. He is based in Florida. It uses large atennae and collects positive and negative Ions which are abundantly and freely availbable and the process turns these ions into free electirc. There is an endless supply of these ions throughout the universe so would enable easier space travel with endless energy supply and the colonisation of other planets with this supply of energy.

The system is awaiting worldwide patents and is still in test stages but it was interesting to read about it. If I come acorss the website again I will post it here.

I was thinking when I read it just how long they will be making if freely available to be seen on-line and just how long the inventors will be around.

Also, as a side note, a friend of mine has benn driving his car on water for over 12months now. Yes, you can very cheaply convert almost any vehicle to run on water.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Next

Return to Free Energy