SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: SPREAD THE WORD! FREE ENERGY HERE NOW!!!

Postby Veronica » Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Auriga_ wrote:My original intention was curiosity about "Freemen" based on one of NOC's posts on another board, but I have an interest in science so I couldn't help but peek at the other boards. I did use my normal email address prior to my first ban for "non-contributory" infractions, again including pointing out where someone might have made a mistake.

I have nothing against anti-establishment ideas if they're on a sound basis, rather than paranoia and bad science.

It doesn't matter how many variations you choose, you'll still get banned immediately. You'll run out of IP addresses before we run out of Database entries.

The very fact that you can't take being banned shows just what an arsehole you are, and what your game is, Agent Auriga.

(Of course, there's always the possibility of reporting you to Googlemail for using their e-mail addresses as a means of Trolling on our Board of Forums, isn't there? Oh ... and Yahoo: "ady.fmotl@yahoo.com!". You want THEM to ban your IP as well? Lemme see ... "Dear Googlemail, I'd like to bring to your attention the fact that someone has used your e-mail facilities to SPAM the Board of Forums that I, personally, fund out of my own pocket. Just to let you know that your Bot sniffs our Board regularly, and we welcome it. However whoever set up ady.fmotl@googlemail.com has done nothing but Troll since his or her arrival. After having been banned once, this person then created a Yahoo equivalent in order to continue SPAMMING us. Is this your policy, to allow such behaviour along with the services you provide?")
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Karl:J wrote:Nicola Tesla was probably one of the greatest minds of the last century but because his ideas were unconventional and against the ideas of bankers and commerce he died broken and in poverty and his work stolen, only now is it being rediscovered as are many things previously hidden from us.

I have recently come across information that Tesla's father was something in the catholic church that allowed Tesla to have access to the old scrolls.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Veronica » Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Farmer wrote:I have recently come across information that Tesla's father was something in the catholic church that allowed Tesla to have access to the old scrolls.

Tesla was born to Serbian parents in the village of Smiljan, Austrian Empire near the town of Gospić, in the territory of modern-day Croatia. His baptismal certificate reports that he was born on 28 June (N.S. 10 July), 1856, to Father Milutin Tesla, a priest in the Serbian Orthodox Church, ...

But .. that's Wikipedia. I would have thought Catholic, myself. The "Father" title tends to give the game away.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I didn't know his father was a Father. Its just something I came across in passing.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Karl:J » Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Lots of links to info here http://www.teslasociety.com/links.htm
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Dipsy » Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 am

kenb wrote:
Dipsy wrote:Anyone can prove excess energy exist. It starts with power savings. The closer you get to less going in the closer your reach 99% efficient then suddenly it goes over 100% which is over unity.

Take a 3 phase 7.5 horsepower motor and wire it into virtual phase RV. Normally this motor will take 3 phase 480 volts 10 amps just to run with no load. I can run this motor on just 10 watts! yes its easy and it uses the same power to run this HUGE big heavy 3 phase motor as a Xmas tree light. With some tweaking it will loop and run for free and at least a dozen people have done this.

Fantastic Dipsy!

Do you have details for this system, if you don't want to post them up for ridicule by the trolls, would you pm me the component details? so that I can build a working system, I've had a really frustrating time trying to get decent info on this only to find dead ends everywhere. I know this works and is dead easy to do, once you know how. Thanks in anticipation :grin: :8-):

Google Rotoverter there is tons of info on this. I been active researcher and board member for this for many years. It the best way to wet your appetite. I promise you that when you see RV working in the flesh you are hooked for life and wonder why all these years you thought a big standard off the shelf 7.5 horsepower motor needed loads of amps just to run it. With careful tuning the power goes so low something strange happens around 5 watts i/p power. The sound changes and the motor gets ICE COLD as energy from the ether gets SUCKED into the motor.

Its rather interesting that so many on this board are also keen free energy researchers as like myself i been doing this for many years. By trade im an EE Tec with MOD background working on missiles and transponders and shit. But anyway, the point im trying to make is the TRUTH is universal and spreads over many domains. Every single aspect of our lives has been only been the Wizard of Oz show. This includes free energy, medical stuff like cancer cures invented around the 1920's in fact almost everything is curable apart from a bullet in the head. Oh last not least LAW is the final part of the cover up or was it the beginning? As i said all this stuff is interwoven because its the banksters that took control of education, resources, funny money, medical treatments to enrich big pharma and so on. THUS anyone who denies free energy will never find remedy in any other aspect of our daily lives and its not for lack of proof there are over 20,000 free energy devices under lock and key under "national security" and a few thousand patents in full public view of built and tested OU devices.
Dipsy

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 07, 2010 6:43 am

AS an aside, zero-point energy is exactly what the bankers do - they extract thier energy (interest) at zero-point (the CREATION) of money, ie when it's made, they attach interest.

So we can see that zero-point energy is possible in most systems, providing you tap off your requirements at creation. Bearden has some amazing vids on Youtube, Callum Coats has a wonderful book and DVD regarding Viktor Shaubergers theories on vortexes and energetic research.

Excellent thread all - keep it up! They don't like it up them, Capt Mainwaring! :mrgreen:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Karl:J » Thu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm

There are kits you can buy if you are not electronically inclined, check out the youtube infomercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA2KtZ45nXA and the website at www potentialtec.com/
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Previous

Return to Free Energy