Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Postby markie b » Sat May 09, 2009 5:10 am

if you want results try here kentb http://energybuildersnetwork.com/ smartscarecrow from youtube is there they got some amazing plans and some awsome footage shows them powering a generator fully on hho little fuel to begin with to kick it over tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteoVsK93Mg&feature=related

heres the build design and specs of 8lpm of hho :gasp:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby KentB » Sat May 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks for that Mariie B.

Good site. Have bookmarked it. I am however not doing anything with this right now. Aren't enough hours in the day as it is with what I need to do on my other priorities.

As I have always said, the problem with free energy is not a lack of inventions or solutions, but the supression from the powers that be.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby markie b » Sat May 09, 2009 11:15 pm

KentB wrote:Thanks for that Mariie B.

Good site. Have bookmarked it. I am however not doing anything with this right now. Aren't enough hours in the day as it is with what I need to do on my other priorities.

As I have always said, the problem with free energy is not a lack of inventions or solutions, but the supression from the powers that be.

REVOLT REVOLT :rotfl: found a solution to the wind generation aswell :wink: well you know the thing where using an alternator will charge the batteries but if there is no wind then it wont turn :grin: use magnets to repel against each other and when the wind turns the propeller the magnets will just keep it turning through perpetual motion so even if it isnt windy it doesnt matter but when it is windy the propeller will just go faster meaning that theres more and more electricity being produced :geek: more study and experimentation needed but with the uses of magnets overunity is deffinately more than an assumption its a reality thinking cap on again :puzz:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Previous

Return to Free Energy