Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Postby markie b » Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 am

huntingross wrote:Not getting on your case MB, but the system looks dubious to me....the more electrical load, the more petrol is required...a car doesn't generate much electricity when its running, until the load requires it to.

I looked at Stan Meyers claims well over a year ago, and it remains the only one to interest me....sadly he never demonstrated how it works...and then he died.

what about running it off the alternator cables becuase the alternator is what charges the battery whilst the vehicle is in motion :thinks:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Tue May 05, 2009 12:09 pm

MB. The old dynamo's used to be permanently 'on' whilst the engine was running...since the introduction of the alternator, it is only 'on' when required...mostly it is free wheeling.

Get some solar cells or regenerative motors on your wheels and power a battery that way, at least the wasted power is put to use in splitting the water. And deliver it straight into the inlet manifold so the vacuum draws it in....Or squirt it into a modified carb so you are actually reducing fuel intake requirements...(non injection engines obviously)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby KentB » Wed May 06, 2009 10:00 pm

A couple of points here.

To huntingcross I want to say. Seems like you paid attention in physics class and in theory you are not wrong. The HHO is not added as an energy source, it is added as a combustion enhancer. It makes the fuel burn faster and cleaner, thus providing more power early in the combustion stroke. This is what gives the extra power. A fair bit of the fuel in a normal car is never combusted, it is apparently used to keep the engine from running too hot. With the HHO additive the engine runs cooler anyway. I have run my old diesel car for almost a year now with these systems in it. There is a clear difference both in mileage and power when the system is not on. Should I not trust my own observations and measurements because of a theory? That is like saying "a Bumblebee can't fly according to our calculations" - yet it flies. Who is right, the bee or the scientist?

I do not beleive any of the sites I gave links for (except my own) sells anything. I also like to say I started with a paid manual and it worked. That led me to research more and find more information. If it had not been for someone trying to make money with this, I most likely would not have know about this and would have paid humdreds of punds more for fuel. I have saved more than I have spent. ~The same goes for thousands of others.
It is alright to sit on ones high horses and look down on commerce, but unless we have someone rich who is willing to support us for not soiling our hands with trading, I do not see how one can pay the bills and eat. I build people furniture, fit kitchens, etc. Few people who buy these things really need them - they want them. And I am here to provide what they want. Pity few people want truth and freedom, cause I would much rather make a living helping them with that.

I offered the people in my street a free briefeing on Money, Law, Debt and Government interference, with a flier (just to test what the interest was) and noone came or even or asked me privately any questions. So we are a very small minority.

The sheep are sound asleep.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby huntingross » Wed May 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I was thinking about this the other night, and it struck me that it may offer advantages, but by my theory the advantage is mitigated (at least in part) by disadvantage....if you are finding a nett saving, then producing the power to run the system from another energy source and tuning the carb to be weak, should offer fuel saving, with "boost" from the HHO...

A regenerative motor on a wheel would more than power a battery, and or a solar cell....you should at least maximise what it has to offer.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Thu May 07, 2009 8:33 pm

hmmm just been thinking hunting dog about the alternator thing lol the power is only produced when needed so surely if the HHO system is requiring the power then it would source out power to that from the alternator wouldnt it if it was connected up to the radio or the alternator the more HHO it requires the more amperage and voltage gets sourced to provide for the demand?
like i said im no electrician or mechanic just a tinkerer who likes trying new things and coming up with other ideas lol
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Equipment, including a fuel cell will take the power it requires to function. The fuel cell, being HHO on demand is running all the time, not just when the alternator is running, otherwise it would never run...the fuel cell has no demand (it doesn't draw current, you have to push it through).

You'll have noticed when a heavy load starts up when the engine is idling, usually a hot day in traffic, the thermostatic fan kicks in to cool the radiator, for a few seconds the note of the engine dips....that is the fuel required to compensate for the electrical load to bring the engine back up to idling speed.

In this situation, the fuel cell will be drawing off the battery, the battery will become sufficiently discharged for the alternator to kick in....the fuel required to recharge the battery will be more than has been generated by the HHO....regardless of bumble bees.

I think the best way to make this work would be to have an independant system for the fuel cell...it's own battery and recharge unit....a motor driven only on the braking cycle of the car, so it isn't burning fuel to drive it's load and supplemented by solar is required. This would harvest sufficient energy to run the demand HHO.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby KentB » Thu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

You guys are not wrong in these assumptions and suggestions. The Electrolyzer in my system produces the same amount of gas as long as the ignition is on. It would be more efficient if there was a regulator mechanism linked to the accelerator, but then we are talking a lot more work, cost and complication. Fortunately the amount of gas needed as a combustion enhancer is not that great. My neighbour made one system where a second cell kicked in when the throttle was opened beyond a certain point, and it did improve the economy some.

There are cars running on HHO made from water as the only fuel source (see Daniel Dingle video or Stan Meyers). This should be impossible according to the law of conservatin of energy, but some people claim energy is tapped from the zero point field or something, in these systems.

Personally I don't think that is neccesarily the only explanation. Whoever created this universe seems to have left exceptions to the general laws here and there, if they benefited life. Maybe there have been such exceptions in the field of energy - that life forms which advanced enough could benefit from. Take magnets as an example - who can say they fully understand all about what they are, how they work and why they work. I have seen several versions of magnet motors that produce excess energy.
Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdWkn1m-4w&feature=related here is another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLngerzzSBI

If anyone wants to try my car system, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a PDF with the manaual I made.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby markie b » Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 am

:rotfl: i have looked into the magnetic motors but i be thick :cry: couldnt figure out exactly how to get the motion going and how to get it powerful enough to be able to turn as a motor and produce electricity i dont doubt for 1 second that it cant be done or hasnt been done before but from my own lack of understanding on the subject i cant at present do it :blush: i guess maybe angle some on a pivot and pin them into place then get the opposite on a bar in the circle so it would i guess spin the bigger the force field the more speed is gained maybe enough to act as a motor?

kentB id love a copy of the set up you have if possible it maybe different to what i have or have been practising with also do you know where i can get 316l grade steel from?lol i been to most of the major shops but ask for grade 316l steel there eyes glaze and they look at you like you have just grown a third eye lol
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Fri May 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi MB....316 is a grade of stainless steel, its not something you'll get from a local supplier unless you live in an industrial estate where they fabricate the stuff.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby KentB » Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Markie B.

I used 304 in my units - but only because of price considerations. I got it from a local Sheet Metal workshop. Check the Yellow pages. He had 316 also (actually the very first plates I got was this grade, but it was more than double the cost. I think the water gets rusty no matter what grade, since we have pure oxygen and electricity working together in the Jar.
If I was going to do this professionally for, say hauliers, I would use 316 as such electrolyzers would get much more use.

Send me an e-mail on info@mileagebooster.co.uk and I will return a PDF with poor picture quality (file too large for e-mail system otherwise). Same goes for anyone else on this forum. All I am asking in return is that anyone who actually builds a system would give me some feedback on results and any problems.

Good luck.
KentB

PreviousNext

Return to Free Energy