Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 am

... I'm hoping he will post them.

They tie in with The Electric Universe ... the gobsmackingly brilliant research from Thunderbolts Info... and also what the Ark of the Covenant is all about.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Glenn has some interesting ideas on this subject ...

Postby Anthony » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 am

I've followed thunderbolts and electric universe theory for ages... fascinating stuff.

Upsetting for followers of the standard dogma. :grin:
Anthony

Free Energy sites.

Postby KentB » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 am

Hi everyone,

I drive my car with a home made hydrogen generator in it, saving about 25% on fuel see: www.mileagebooster.co.uk.

There are people who drive cars on 100% hydrogen & oxygen made from water in their cars. Search Daniel Dingle in Google Videos or Stan Meyers.

Here are some sites for more info on Free Energy:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/

http://cc.pubco.net/www.valcent.net/i/m ... rtigro.mov

http://www.free-energy.ws/

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt272006-3-f ... -race.html

Also search "Free Energy", "Magnet motor" or "Zero Point Energy" in YouTube or Google Videos.

There is no lack of energy - Hell, the whole universe seems to be made from the stuff. There is only an unwillingness from the PTB to let us have it, as it would make us more free and independent of their systems.

Regards Kent
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks for a good collection of links KB.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am

Veronica wrote: and also what the Ark of the Covenant is all about.

As far as I know, the Ark of the covenant was used as a Capacitor, as the Great Pyramid collected energy from the Ionisphere(I think that's what it's called) that's around our Earth. Similar to how Nikola Tesla managed to get unlimited energy in to one of the early electric engines for Henry Ford, just using a few store bought pieces from a radio 'shack', but hey that's all hearsay ain't it.
And I stood arrow straight, Unencumbered by the weight, Of all these hustlers and their schemes
I stood proud, I stood tall, High above it all, I still believed in my dreams
- 'Like a Rock', Bob Seger
Shadow

Postby Wolf » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 am

Kent

Nearly all free energy sites are misinformation. be careful.
Wolf

Postby markie b » Mon May 04, 2009 7:47 am

yeah they are usually trying to sell you information

http://rapidshare.com/files/192070333/watercar_set_up.rar

thats the information they are usually trying to sell you it does work but theres a little more to it to save decent amounts usually you need a pwm(pulse width modulator) if your car/van is modern because the engine management unit will try to compensate for the quicker burning and the extra air but it will clean nearly all the carbon deposits out from your engine tho becuase it burns alot more of the fuel due to hydroxy burning faster and hotter then petrol/deisil

if anyone doesnt believe in the hydroxy method i have a simple experiment get some salt put it in a bowl get some water fill the bowl up take 2 knives and attach a wire to each and then atatch the free ends of the wires to a car battery or a battery charger put the 2 knives into the water not touching and watch the bubbles comes off them get a lighter and ignite the bubbles HHO youve just split the water molecules into the origional atoms 2 parts hydrogen 1 part oxygen :ugeek:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Mon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok MB, I hope you agree that your experiment takes more energy to split the water than the power created from burning the HHO.

Edit - Read the first link and have this to say.
1. The energy taken to split water is greater than the power derived, the system described does not claim greater than 100%, just that hydrogen 'puffed' into the air intake will increase efficiency. Letting it puff into the air intake strikes me as extremely inefficient, I would need to see a detail of the delivery connection. Intake manifolds used to be tapped for vacuum guages and servo braking....this would be a far superior delivery method.
2, The engine will work harder to overcome the electric demand, burning more fuel to turn the alternator over.
3. I have no experience of engine management systems, but normal valve inlet engines will suck in the same vaporised amount, taking no cognisence of the enhanced air stream.
4. Still thinking.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Mon May 04, 2009 10:17 pm

ok there are a few methods im aware of
the fuel intake use a 1 way valve and a splitter
the air intake
the pcv inlet?think that was the right one lol

because the engine is running more efficient cooler cleaner then with it working harder i dont see it as much of a problem but is also why i said about the pulse width modulator because you can control the flow of fuel and hydroxy if you place the connection wires properly you could effectively have it working like you would the radio you could even use the radio wiring i guess?

lol im just trying to help people with what effectively could be free fuel yes it uses electricity but the car produces electricity anyways and i never stated it was over unity just giving information that others charge $49 for for free :wink: im not a mechanic and im not an electrician so i honestly cant coment on delivery methods ect as i dont own the high tech stuff some of the others using this method use i was just being kind :rotfl:

if its overunity you want then please research stanley meyer the water powered car man
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Not getting on your case MB, but the system looks dubious to me....the more electrical load, the more petrol is required...a car doesn't generate much electricity when its running, until the load requires it to.

I looked at Stan Meyers claims well over a year ago, and it remains the only one to interest me....sadly he never demonstrated how it works...and then he died.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Free Energy