Water Powered Cars - Can this be reality?

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Water Powered Cars - Can this be reality?

Postby JayT » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone, :grin:
I was just browsing through this section of the site and thought that some of you might be interested in the
following links :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jivb7lupDNU

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/13/genepax-shows-off-water-powered-fuel-cell-vehicle/

I've heard of other power units that are 'hybrids' (i.e. - they burn petrol, diesel ect AND water) - but this seems to be the real deal - A power unit that uses just water to produce HH0 Gas - interesting. :thinks:
I am sure that all this is too good to be true as I've read that additives will have to be used to cause a reaction in the water in order to produce the HH0 Gas(metal hydrides for instance). If this is true, then we would be back to square one as we would have to find a way of renewing the additives in an environmentally friendly way(I'm sure that with real effort, this could be achieved).
None the less, if the claims are true - it sure has, at very least, a lot of potential - if you can turn a PTO(power take off, prop shaft ect) - you can run a turbine - home heating, electricity ect - I'm sure you catch my drift.
As far as I'm aware - there is no pollution - but I would need to get clarification on this point.

If it is true - it makes you wonder why there are so many wars fought over oil..... :thinks:

Regards
JayT :wink:
JayT

Re: Water Powered Cars - Can this be reality?

Postby drew » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

hello there,havent checked out the link but if you know anything about stan meyers work then water power is easy.hho though is still progressing,the reactions you are talking about i think is the molecular breakdown of the electrodes/plates which create toxic wastes,good reasearch will show answers,better hydrogen resistant metals,colloidal silver as an electrolyte medium,thermal expansion and so forth.check out world war 2 bombers flying low over sea level(increased speed and efficiancy)
there are different ways of splitting molecules like the GEET plasma reactor,nitrous oxide is an inert gas but very explosive in the right circumstances(top fuel dragsters etc),dont believe anything you read or hear without doing thorough research and you will find your own answers(probably opposite what you hear on tv)
i have tested hho on an old deisel engine(water4gas site) and nearly doubled the milage.
but dont fool yourself,check out magnet motors that run on nothing and can be installed in your car so no more fuel bills and when you get home you can plug your house into the car and run your home off it(cost $18,000 euros)or make one yourself(again research magnet repulsive and attractive forces) check out electronics and see how easy it is to get free electricity(nikola tesla is the man)
we need to be screaming for this technology
love and peace, andy
drew

Postby Farmerboy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm

So much of this got stuffed. Tesla is the man to be checking out.

But what would happen if the world were given free energy? There would be riots and no tax!

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby JayT » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi drew, :grin:
thanks for the reply - you've obviously looked into this a lot more than I have. This sounds really interesting especially the part about world war 2 bombers over the sea(more efficiency ect) and the magnet motors - I had no idea that this sort of technology existed - now that's really interesting - I'll be sure to check this out. :8-):
I guess I need to take a look at this again without the blinkers on and your advice has been heeded - all that glitters is not gold - I really should learn this! :blush:

Thanks again - speak soon :grin:
JayT
JayT

Postby JayT » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Farmerboy, :grin:
I'll be sure to check out Tesla and other related info - thanks for the direction - and I know what you mean - I guess certain people don't want mere mortals like us knowing tooooo much now do we?..... :thinks: after all - there's an obscene profit to be made here.... :thinks:

Cheers mate - speak soon

JayT
JayT

Postby RusticFormer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm

JayT wrote: I guess certain people don't want mere mortals like us knowing tooooo much now do we?..... :thinks: after all - there's an obscene profit to be made here.... :thinks:

There sure is profit to be made selling energy.. and the only way this can be achieved is by deceiving the masses, keeping us in the dark and maintaining an illusion of dependency. That's all they have on us , an illusion and even when it is said "the technology of tomorrow" thats exactly it, tomorrow never comes which is why we need to do it for our selves "NOW". I believe that any true free energy system, when it comes to fruit will be so plain simple we'll laughing at ourselves for weeks.

I was going to experiment with magnets after watching George Green's demonstration of the principle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHN-Nr61IDI

10 mins later. ahha, Iv just seen my neighbour, he has alternators and speaker magnets. We'll be playing with this very soon.

Ill post results.

Peace.
Letting go of fictitious belief
we come to know the heart of peace
RusticFormer

Postby infinitethoughts » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Here's some more. (Not exactly, Only water powered, but close)
These guys power their whole houses with Hydrogen on Demand. One guy makes so much excess Hydrogen he has to give it away every month.

Trick is to keep spreading the word so the Plug Ins, (the masses) unplug from their masters.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=hydrogen-house
http://www.emagazine.com/view/?2992
infinitethoughts

Return to Free Energy