Review's/Top Machines

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Review's/Top Machines

Postby Freesam on the land » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi fellow Humans,

I am and have been looking into free energies for a little while now, there seems to be a multiplex of idea's out there but which machines have you Freemen actually tried and which are the most practical and worthwhile??

Just from the small amount of research I have done, it would seem that one of the best machines would be a magnetic generator, however, I have heard a little about the free energy we are able to get from the Earth and atmosphere but do not know enough about these seemingly better idea's.

Or water fuel, hydrogen power? I am really interested in converting my car to run on water has anyone managed to do this successfully ?

Your time is much appreciated.
Freesam on the land

Re: Review's/Top Machines

Postby addy5 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Magnetism is the earth's free energy :giggle:
addy5

Postby gepisar » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Look up stirling engines. Very efficient and can run of geothermal/solar/compost and gas.

Maybe also read around Nikola Tesla for other device he made.

Theres microwave energy. Some company has also adapted the induction technology for use is even shorter wave lengths, i.e. Infra Red. It looks like a Mylar sheet, but has millions of tiny aerials that are tuned for infra red. You just plug it in, shine at the sun and get leccy. Still in R&D.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 pm

You might like to look at the Coler converter while you are at it.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Freesam on the land » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 am

addy5 wrote:Magnetism is the earth's free energy :giggle:

I was thinking more towards things you can stick in the ground and Orgone/Orgonite. Or tesla and the energy from again the atmosphere.

Magnetism only works when you have magnets though?

I will check those out, thanks freemen.
Freesam on the land

Postby gepisar » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 am

Freesam on the land wrote:

I was thinking more towards things you can stick in the ground and Orgone/Orgonite.

Mmm, not so sure about this stuff.

Or tesla and the energy from again the atmosphere.

Yes, look up tesla turbines or tesla engines.

Sort of. Non-magnetic metals can and somehow do have influence on magnets...thats a strange one. (Search for magnets falling in copper tube)

Good luck
gepisar

Postby addy5 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Freesam on the land wrote:

I was thinking more towards things you can stick in the ground and Orgone/Orgonite. Or tesla and the energy from again the atmosphere.

No magenticism doesn't imply magnets are needed. Everything holds magnetism whether it be a magnet or not. In the same way you would find an electric current in many things which comprise of nothing electronic!
addy5

Postby gepisar » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

To understand magnetism, entropy, thermodynamics start here: UCBerkeley

http://www.youtube.com/user/UCBerkeley#p/a/095393D5B42B2266/0/6ysbZ_j2xi0

http://www.youtube.com/user/UCBerkeley#p/a/095393D5B42B2266/1/iGMVQU3sp1s

(Some Lecturers have own agenda, but see through that and the info there is good stuff)

ALso, in general terms there are many more interesting lectures, which may be of interest to the FMOTL (climate change, finance, environment, law)

See much more on bending magnets, and one of the lecturers even shows how to make a thermonuclear device - just about as much "free" energy as anyone would need in a life time....mmm.

Have fun! Any particularly good lectures, let us know! Personally i enjoyed the whole physics series with Richard A Muller.
gepisar

Postby addy5 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

gepisar wrote:To understand magnetism, entropy, thermodynamics start here: UCBerkeley

http://www.youtube.com/user/UCBerkeley#p/a/095393D5B42B2266/0/6ysbZ_j2xi0

http://www.youtube.com/user/UCBerkeley#p/a/095393D5B42B2266/1/iGMVQU3sp1s

(Some Lecturers have own agenda, but see through that and the info there is good stuff)

ALso, in general terms there are many more interesting lectures, which may be of interest to the FMOTL (climate change, finance, environment, law)

See much more on bending magnets, and one of the lecturers even shows how to make a thermonuclear device - just about as much "free" energy as anyone would need in a life time....mmm.

Have fun! Any particularly good lectures, let us know! Personally i enjoyed the whole physics series with Richard A Muller.

Those links don't appear to go where you said, all about budgets?! I've searched Richard A Muller though...
addy5

Postby goodwood1969 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi all
I looked into Nicola Teslas' 'free energy gathering device'....an insulated metal sheet in the air, connected to earth via a capacitor that in turn is connected to a transformer.....and an oscillation device......
I'm jiggered if I can find anything on the oscillation device.....any ideas?
For exact circuitry,look up 'hydrogen garage.com'/free energy devices/ NicolaTesla/ free energy gathering device.
Of all the wackey invevtors out there back in the day, NicolaTesla I have faith in. At least he was switched on enough to be able to discover shit out for himself and not lay claim to anyone else's ideas!g
goodwood1969

Next

Return to Free Energy