Coral Castle Code

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Re: Coral Castle Code

Postby addy5 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm all in favour of man educating himself, especially with regards to the subjects that are often not discussed in school

But a word of caution, if you must seek this knowledge(and its my belief you should) then do so with the "right sort of mind" This is a double edged sword, grip too tightly and you will cut yourself.

There is a reason why this information has not been given to the wider populace as you will soon find out.
addy5

Postby Farmer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm

1. It will remove all poverty.

2. It will allow every human being to defend themselves.

3. Those that have the knowledge are scared of those governments that they created getting their hands on it.

4. They are scared they will go to prison for keeping it to themselves.

I do not believe we are going to split the planet in half. Only those in power think like that. They already have the knowledge, so what is stopping them?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby addy5 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Farmer wrote:1. It will remove all poverty.
Yes, spot on.
2. It will allow every human being to defend themselves.
Yes, but remember they also have the knowledge, therefore the "freeman" would only be arming themselves with that which the other side already has.

3. Those that have the knowledge are scared of those governments that they created getting their hands on it.
Yes, this is by far the greatest, most worrying fear they possess.

4. They are scared they will go to prison for keeping it to themselves.
Possibly though I'd expect them to get out of that! :grin:

I do not believe we are going to split the planet in half. Only those in power think like that. They already have the knowledge, so what is stopping them?

My concern about this type of knowledge being practised without a good basis is that it will lead the user to trouble. I'm not suggesting it shouldn't be studied but that it should be done in the right way. From my personal experience(for which I've studied and practised to some degree) the initiate needs to be of sound mind(and by this I mean alot of purification and perfection) without which the knowledge is, dangerous.
addy5

Previous

Return to Free Energy