Coral Castle Code

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Coral Castle Code

Postby Farmer » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

The guy who owns this site has discovered all the secrets of Coral Castle as far as I am concerned and is far ahead of anyone else. This site is filled with gems. Take your time to go throught it slowly, you won't regret it.

http://www.coralcastlecode.com

Edit: I would like to add that in order to achieve an objective one must achieve two others. This is the triangle and is taught by the Rosicrucians.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Coral Castle Code

Postby Jim » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Weird. I'd never heard of Coral Castle before and now today I see 2 references to it (the other one was on a certain other lawful rebellion forum...) Don't get the significance of your "3 objectives" statement yet, Farmer, but I shall read the Coral Castle Code info with interest.

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Farmer » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Coral Castle is really about how objects of any weight can be moved with no effort. That is all about magnetic fields and how they affect atoms. And the interesting thing is that the secret is infront of our eyes everywhere.

As for the triangle, you will come across that too. To simplify, you cannot obtain C without first obtaining A and B. To have B you must first have A and C.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Jim » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

So C must always have been a part of A right from the beginning?
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby mOz » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Good post farmer :yes:
I was intro'd to the Coral Castle stuff a couple of years ago.
It's a fabulous story, and it'd be great to be able to visit and experience it.

Tesla type technology used to move huge objects?

The pyramids were built somehow huh?

Several theorists believe that Edward Leedskalnin (the constructor) was somehow "in touch" with ET's. Of course this is difficult to prove, but the facts are that a little bloke seemed to have built these phenomenal constructs by himself, and mostly at night.

great stuff!
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Farmer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 am

mOz wrote:Several theorists believe that Edward Leedskalnin (the constructor) was somehow "in touch" with ET's. Of course this is difficult to prove, but the facts are that a little bloke seemed to have built these phenomenal constructs by himself, and mostly at night.

In the book he wrote the secret was on the cover:

and many other locations:

Farmer

Postby Farmer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:26 am

Jim wrote:So C must always have been a part of A right from the beginning?

You could turn it around and say that C could not exist without A or B. But generally, it can be used to solve problems. For example: to write a software program (C) you need paper (A) and a pen (B). That was of course a very simplified example. The Rosicrucians go much more deeply into it in their teachings.
Farmer

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 am

Brilliant find, Farmer!!

I'll post more once I have digested the site, m8 - for now, brilliant.

Seems I may have to rush that canonisation through quicker,m8 :rotfl:

Thank you :sun: :peace: :love:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby the trojan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:14 pm

i fell into this a few weeks ago and spent a long time chasing it all over the net .
yep,the symbol on the cover seems to be it and the trick is to use magnetic current to remove weight from large objects allowing them to be moved.
There are people all over the net trying to recreate this process (they have something in common ,a lot of them will show their recreations of eds equipment working but they dont like to show their faces)

Synchronicity ?
the trojan

Postby Farmer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 pm

the trojan wrote:There are people all over the net trying to recreate this process (they have something in common ,a lot of them will show their recreations of eds equipment working but they dont like to show their faces)

Well Ed Leedskalnin himself was badly beaten up by some people working for someone/thing that didn't like what he knew which changed his outlook a lot.
Farmer

Next

Return to Free Energy