Passive free energy idea

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Passive free energy idea

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:02 pm

I was thinking about aolian pipes and the wailing that comes from guttering in the wind. I strikes me that this is energy.

So build a big pipe with an old loud speaker cone at the bottom and it should generate electricity when the wind blows. The question is would there be enough energy to be useful.

An 80ft. approx. pipe would resonate at the earths natural resonance, would be sub-sonic but not destructive. Do not yet know how to calculate the diameter. Any organ builders out there? Would 6" or 12" soil pipes do the trick. Seems like an interesting and fairly cheap project.

Is anyone else doing this kind of work? The idea of an oversized set of pan pipes just sitting there generating power quite tickles me.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Re: Passive free energy idea

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 pm

check this out

STIRLING ENGINE SOLAR POWER PARABOLIC MIRROR ELECTRIC GENERATOR

http://www.youtube.com/v/4AsnE9kwyDw
kevin

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 pm

I saw this on tv once, a tower where hot air rises through a tower turning a turbine

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP1830061.html
kevin

Postby ArturoDekko » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Both very interesting ideas but neither is using acoustics to generate the energy as in my proposal. The second idea however does raise the possibility of using the heat from the sun, when it is there, to drive a turbine as hot air rises up the tube and then to convert to acoustic power when there is wind to drive it and no sun.

My main query is how much acoustic energy is there and how easy is it to harvest?

I have been convinced for ages that resonance is the key, whether that is acoustics in the air or etheric resonance (zero point energy).

I read a story once about a passive sterling engine they used on the space station to power the refrigerator as it was not reliant on gravity. A U-tube has a carbon block with holes through in the middle of the U with electrical contacts to either side. An ultrasonic speaker on one side of the tube forces the air back and forth through the carbon block. You can either use a temperature differential between the two sides of the tube to generate electricity or use electricity to create a temperature differential, which is how they powered the fridge.

There are commercial heat exchanger models for £600-ish running 1kw but extracting 3kw from the outside air, which is a pretty good deal in itself. The cooled air is normally pumped back outside or can be used as part of an air cooling system in the summer. This means you actually have a 6kw differential - +3kw warm air, -3kw cool air. Apply that to a sterling engine and I am sure you could generate enough power, even with associated efficiency losses, to drive the heat exchanger and have some left over. Voila, free energy, electricity, heat, cooling, the choice is yours. I have mental plans for an all purpose unit with attachments for electricity, hot, cold, condensed or pumped water, hot cold or pumped air. You input whichever energy source is available and extract whichever energy type you need. (There is already a company providing stand alone machines to condense water out of the air where it is needed. Will find links if I find time.)

If I had the cash, space and time, I would have one up and running already. Any wealthy backers out there? :sun:

ArturoDekko

Postby Farmer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 pm

I don't know whether this is of value, but I remember reading somewhere of a theory that the world is ablaze with sound, but most of it cancels itself out so producing the silence; and what is left may be dealt with by the brain.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm

I had an interesting post meeting chat with an acoustic ceiling rep some years ago.....for their christmas party, once sufficiently pissed, would take turns in the anechoic chamber....these partys must have dragged on a bit, I believe the longest anyone managed was in the region of 2 hours....the sound of your blood circulating around your body freaks you out.

I don't know much about acoustics but there was alot of work done on it by the Germans during the war.....it was covered in a thread

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=402&p=2767&hilit=sound#p2767
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 am

Farmer, you remind me of when meditating on the Universal Sound, the Logos that I became aware of an intermediary level. At the very top is the Logos which is all sound, at the bottom, in the physical world is the sound we normally hear and in between there is another level that is like the Logos but with "holes" in it which match the sound we hear down here. In other words, sound, as ordinarily heard plus the intermediary level equals the Logos. Sounds (excuse pun) similar to what you described, validated by personal experience. Once you know how to listen, there is as much "noise" in silence as there is in silence in cacophany. The same is with light. In meditation, there can be as much light in darkness as there is in light, like becoming aware of the surface of the screen upon which a picture is projected. There could be a metaphysical explanation but there also could be a mundane reason. All the light and sound we experience is created within us. The photons stop at the retina, the sound stops at the ear drums. The "Light and Sound" referred to in esoteric doctrine could just be the hum of our own internal "amplifiers" and the light the glow of our internal "projector". We are the creators of ALL that we experience. If there is something "out there" that we do not like, it is because there is something within us that we do not like. An uncomfortable reality to come to terms with, but it does mean that as we heal ourselves and release our own buried negativity, the world begins to look more beautiful. Woops, usurped my own thread.

HR - thanks for the link. Maybe a 7Hz resonant chamber is not a good idea then, although as proposed, my device would be absorbing sound at that frequency, not generating it. However, the link would seem to indicate that there is power in sound and that it could be harvested for good as opposed to the alternative.

ArturoDekko

Postby Farmer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 am

In the US a woman with exceptional hearing discovered that when people talked depending on their health, there voice changed. They researched this and found that it was true and looking at the voice allowed them to diagnose what condition the person had. They also found that it was the same for everyone so were able to develop software that could tell you how to cure the condition you had, for example, take more vitamin D. The body was informing as to what it needed to cure itself through its voice.

http://www.soundhealthinc.com/
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby markie b » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 am

the idea sounds a little like what they are doing in spain with a chimney stack but rather then sound they have ley alot of plastic sheeting around the base of the chimney stack angled it so the heat caught from the sun will travel upwards and into the chimney turning several generators inside and because once the generator wheel is turning there is little if any resistance it can even go faster then the air is pushed in and allows it to spin bigger generators
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Return to Free Energy