Cold Electricity

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

Cold Electricity

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am

The original posts have been moved to this new thread from here because of the change in subject.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: Cold Electricity

Postby Highspirit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 am

Cold electricity? very interesting indeed. In fact by the amount of surpressed technology and information out there we are all probably living with 17th or 18th Century technology today. A few hundred years behind where we should be. If not more. These bstrds have a lot to answer for.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 am

What I like about Cold Electricity the most is that you don't get electrocuted when you touch the live wire.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Highspirit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 am

Does cold electricity carry the appropriate Wattage to make it useable for everyday use?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

As I understand it whatever you can do with what we have now you can do with Cold Electricity.
Farmer

Postby markie b » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 am

ok from a uploaders point of view those that can afford to do it will do it and those that can will look for an alternative i.e downloading!

my brother in law is a perfect example for this case i can download any films,music,books and get free internet but i would never be able to afford the same luxuries as others who can afford to go pay £15-£20 per film my brother in law wont he will only borrow a download and if he likes what he has watched will go out and buy the dvd (music included!

if you held the cure for cancer and it could be produced for pennies would you give it away or would you let the poorer people suffer and die because they couldnt afford the price tag you placed upon the knowledge?
why should poorer people have to suffer from lack of knowledge whilst the rich can just get richer?
is it not the rich whome suppress the information to begin with to stop the poor from being self sufficient?
the chances are the film makers would of made back their money the technology was probably a funded project via universities and various institutes.

the thing is where your ethics lay if you upload for profit then is that wrong or if you do it for free is that wrong?

if you download and use the information for your self and for others for free or download and sell the information on is that wrong or right the questions are within your own personal morals and ethics and these types of questions often occur in the torrent sites and is generally excepted by uploaders giving away information or data to another for free is acceptable but to sell the information on isnt as it is no longer going to be sharing information among friends but acting for a commercial purpose!

my take on the whole deal is those who download and sell on may have a reason such as being stone cold broke and need the money
but those who download and share for free i appluade.

which ever angle you wish to take farmer choose the one which you can deal with in your heart and feel most comfortable with at the end of the day its you and only you who can live with the actions you take. :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Farmer » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:50 pm

You made a good point that I hadn't thought of and surprises me actually. It boils down to this: Do I withhold the information and be party to people dying and keeping them poor, or do I distribute and possibly help to change this?

I've decided to upload it. I need to get it as I don't have it where I am at the moment.
Farmer

Postby Sophia » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 am

Greetings Farmer,
great posts both of them - thanks. On this topic, if the details of the man/woman who provided the original research were available, whoever felt so inclined, would be able to make a donation anyway and if someone very wealthy were to see it and be inspired, then who knows what the outcome could be ..... if you give freely usually it comes back in abundance, just have to make sure it is not only black holes to whom you are giving freely. :-)
:sun:
Sophia

Return to Free Energy