GENEPAX water-powered car.

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

GENEPAX water-powered car.

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Anyone else seen this via the RENSE website?

I googled the developer only to find that on GENPEPAX's own website they state that they are having to 'take their own website offline' due to 'lack of funds' due to developement costs of this technology (a very rough translation by google from the original japanese text) How much can it 'cost' to maintain a website?

So, I looked for articles about this incredible invention (it runs for one hour on one litre of water, - it requires nothing else) on UK newspaper websites. The results:
The Times online: Nothing
The Guardian: Nothing
The Telegraph: Nothing
Daily Mail: Nothing...
errm,excuse me? This technology will make the need to use refined fossil fuels in cars OBSELETE - and apparently isn't 'newsworthy' in the mainstream media....

OK, just read more about how they have to use energy expensive metal hydrides in order to create the reaction with the water-fuel, thus NOT actually saving energy overall... but I still would have expected to see more about it in our press.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Re: GENEPAX water-powered car.

Postby markie b » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 am

there has been stuff on various car shows like top gear/5th gear about water powered cars and also in the media about cars running on water/hydrogen.

stanley meyer was a inventor whom ended up even working with nasa the methods he produced were wicked and he even created a water spark plug that can go straight into your engine and no fuel cell needed as it cracks the hydrogen straight out so the only explosive gas/fluid is in the combustion chamber which then combusts the charged gases remaining then get piped back from the exhaust back into the spark plug and reused something like chamber 1=hydrogen chamber 2=non combustable co2 chamber 3=used charged combustable gases.

try building a simple dry cell use the gas to run a generator or something then use a digital meter to monitor the temp and see it go crazy and not work correctly this is because the electrons dont burn away theyre in the pre charged gases pipe it back the gas back into your hho system using a 1 way valve and it will cut electricity down properly.
this is going by stanley meyers lectures in switzerland and a couple of kind of undisclosed sources and also his various patent releases from 2007 :wink:

hydrogen isnt a new technology try looking about 100years back and it was used quite often
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 am

1965freeman wrote:... but I still would have expected to see more about it in our press.

Don't ever expect to see anything in our press about anything.

Our MEDIA IN TOTAL is a propaganda arm for the Global Elite (Big Banks, Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Military, Big GM Foods, Big Government, Big Brother, Big etc.) ... and has been for a very long time.

If you ever see "opposition" ... it's FAKE. It's designed to make you THINK there is opposition ... nothing else.

You don't get anywhere these days unless you are a part of "The Plan". It was all sewn up decades ago. It's not even worth trying to get publicity for the Truth using the 'regular channels'. They won't touch it. They might deliberately let a bit of Truth out occasionally, but then they make sure it gets buried immediately. They do that to tease us.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby markie b » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Veronica wrote:
1965freeman wrote:... but I still would have expected to see more about it in our press.

Don't ever expect to see anything in our press about anything.

Our MEDIA IN TOTAL is a propaganda arm for the Global Elite (Big Banks, Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Military, Big GM Foods, Big Government, Big Brother, Big etc.) ... and has been for a very long time.

If you ever see "opposition" ... it's FAKE. It's designed to make you THINK there is opposition ... nothing else.

You don't get anywhere these days unless you are a part of "The Plan". It was all sewn up decades ago. It's not even worth trying to get publicity for the Truth using the 'regular channels'. They won't touch it. They might deliberately let a bit of Truth out occasionally, but then they make sure it gets buried immediately. They do that to tease us.

yep totally true they do let out drips and drabs but not alot and they never follow through with the progress one guy in the uk made a fully functional hho car running on water it went on bbc for about 1min 30sec's and nothing more was heard again same with other things like ethanol fuel ect very short and small sections in the news and then nothing more again.
i guess the fact that some of the big names like rockafella would never have anything to do with the restriction of information :shh: most main stream media has a controlling intereast by atleast 15% from big names to restrict what people are informed of and if they do get informed its very very short about 30 secs to 1min 30secs.
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Return to Free Energy