not to sure on this one

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

not to sure on this one

Postby markie b » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 am

ok well you look at wind farms ect you seen the upright rather then the bladed
now heres something that got me brain tinkering again a upright solar paneled wind turbine so as it spins it catches the sun and the wind power at the same time but i not to sure on the wiring tho as it spin unless it was a constant connection with a positive and negative pole on the inside so the wires could spin at different heights and not connect
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: not to sure on this one

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:15 am

easy, you use rotor arms to connect the solar panels wiring
kevin

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 am

Not sure what you're saying here MB...are you assuming that the solar panel is always facing the sun....you can get sun tracking fitted.....but if its mounted to a spinning windmill....well....the wind doesn't align with the sun...

And what sort of solar are you talking about...photovoltaics need stability....cetrifugal forces not good...or do you mean water heating ??

Look at reflectors for enhancing and focusing solar energy for hot water....a cone focuses light on its primary axis...a water pipe on that axis should rapidly heat compared to a flat installation alone.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 am

well i was thinking more along the lines of a slight tilt double backed solar wind turbine as the sun rises it would catch the panal and if the wind was blowing it would create more power through spinning and whilst the sun was hitting the panels just figured it to be a better use of the same amount of space
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

I like the idea, because it attempts to get more out of less,

say its really windy, then it doesn't matter if it's sunny or not.

If its really sunny doesnt matter if it windy or not

If its neither windy nor sunny...erm ...so what battery will carry over.

If it's both windy and sunny (double bubble) maybe system defualts to the most energetic source...or something like that -- - - I'm not a sparky - this is not electrical advice..hehe. :in love:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 pm

How about a horizontal rotor disc, fitted with vertically attached vanes, fitted below the rotor, to catch the wind, with the solar panels on the flat top of the rotor? In this configuration, you can use a circle of solar panels to fit the entire upper surface. It would resemble a larger version of the ventilators seen on some vans - the ones which spin as the vehicle moves.

It wouldn't have to be 'steered' into the wind by a sail either, saving power and boosting efficiency.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby spudy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm

kevin wrote:easy, you use rotor arms to connect the solar panels wiring

or plate and bush assembleys the same as any electric motor uses..

think alternator/generator...minus the amacore and magnates as these parts are what create the 14.1 volt electromageticle generated pulse charge..but that is effectivly how the power is transfered from the amacore to the smoothing capacitor which is generally affixed to the housing and not the internal generator conponents.

floating bushs i believe is the name ?
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:28 pm

spudy wrote:floating bushs i believe is the name ?

Well, I've heard of pigs flying, but.... :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:37 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:How about a horizontal rotor disc, fitted with vertically attached vanes, fitted below the rotor, to catch the wind, with the solar panels on the flat top of the rotor? In this configuration, you can use a circle of solar panels to fit the entire upper surface. It would resemble a larger version of the ventilators seen on some vans - the ones which spin as the vehicle moves.

It wouldn't have to be 'steered' into the wind by a sail either, saving power and boosting efficiency.

Yes and how about making it a conical roof, that catches the sun all day and the wind blows it round to, and when it rains, the rain goes through a gulley that turns it also like a water wheel ?

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby markie b » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 pm

or add it to the power float idea and you have 3 decent methods generating 3 amounts of energy could probably do a decent amount of energy if worked on properly from the same source utilising water wind and solar instead of splitting into 3 seperate section have it as a 1
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Next

Return to Free Energy