water energy

Discussions related to Free Energy (including Zero Point Energy) and how to live off the grid

water energy

Postby markie b » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 am

ok i was sat down filling the nephews paddling pool up today and noticed the water circling as it pumped in and it got me thing to what was mentioned to me in another thread i done in this section about a water turbine.
and it got me thinking by using a few 1 way valves and the power of wave movement some hose a weighted float and a adapted hydrolic bar you could very easily power a water turbine perminantly.
place the weighted float on the top so as the wave comes it lifts the hydrolic bar up sucking water in the one way valve then as it goes past it forces the water down and through the bottom valve with the weight of the float pushing the water up to the turbine through the hose and forcing it to turn and create energy and then as the water is released have another water wheel to spin as the water is released.
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: water energy

Postby Burnsy2023 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:53 pm

That's not too far from how current wave power generation works.
Burnsy2023

Re: water energy

Postby huntingross » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 pm

have you checked hydraulic rams too....they need a small head of water in a river for example and create about a 3x lift by pumping water....they are easy to make too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_ram
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: water energy? - how about 10KVa sparks

Postby WebNinja » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:05 pm

OK - maybe a little off topic since you seem focused on the mass moving ability of the liquid as a power source...

However, there is far more energy locked up at the atomic level in water than we could ever imagine to use..
So how about employing the electrical bond between the atoms in the solution to generate power?
I'll let that sink in for a second....<pause>..... and on we go : ) Does it sound mad..? Does it sound like Sci Fi?
lol - does a bit, doesn't it... But it's true and real... and it blew me away when I first came across it.
Sparks of about 10 - 15 KVa or more being created using gravity to unsettle the atomic structure of water, enough to release the accumulated charge as a visible jumping spark about 2-3 times per minute...
Allow me to introduce you all to Lord Kelvin's Water Drop Machine principle...
as illustrated in this short 43 second clip in Google Video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2439115175317097003#docid=-2468615009526923952

Explanation : http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/emotor/kelvin.html
Open for discussion ....?

A WebNinja
" It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. " (From "The Declaration of Arbroath" Circa 1320. ) - My Sentiment Exactly ! -
WebNinja

Return to Free Energy