EVICTION NOTICE from Warrants from COURT

EVICTION NOTICE from Warrants from COURT

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi FMOTL,

If anyone has any information on a Free Man version of our rights, when it gets as far as a Court Order Eviction Notice, Handed to us by Warrants for the Court this morning.
We are currently in possession of our property, as when we moved into the property the Tenancy agreement that they gave us to sign was with a Deceased Landlord, and man. Of course we didnt know this at the time!
So stupidly we have been paying this agent stupid money every month, Now we are in arrears the agents have decided to take back possession of the property.

We really want to stay in our dwelling, and would like to know who OWNS the house, and how we can go about taking FULL possession of the house.
We are going to contact the Land Registry, and claim our stake from the first day that we moved into the property in 2005, as the dwelling was empty when we moved in.

The so called Tenancy Agreement that we signed, only has our signatures on, So we are going down the wet ink signature route, but having sent this NO CONTRACT to the land agents, the solicitors, and the courts, they have actually SPED Up the process of Eviction, and now want us to leave in 1 month!

I have a family, children and animals, and we play a strong part in our community in the village.

I would love to hear from anyone, who knows if we have a leg to stand on here, or if we can battle this without actually having to go to court, would love to know if there is anything we can do.

Does anyone know what BENEFICIARY of the Trust means? AS we are Beneficiaries of the trust of the deceased landlord who used to own our property apparently?

ANY FEEDBACK that is PURELY Common Law and FREEMAN OF THE LAND Greatly appreciated.

:)))

Peace
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Re: EVICTION NOTICE from Warrants from COURT

Postby nameless » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:07 am

The first thing I would do is to rebut every little section of their fraudulent notice point by point.

1. I deny ...
2. I deny ...
etc

If you are living in peaceful possession, any attempts to force you out is a hostile action and you need to charge them with it.

Do you have a signed warrant? If not you haven't been given due process.
Was a sworn affidavit served into the court by them giving substance to their claim? If not, they have no lawful claim.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 am

Thank you so much! :grin: :yes:

I didnt think of that!
I will send copies of that today for everyone.

The Notice is not signed, and it doesnt even have a court stamp on it, just looks like a word document drawn up piece of paper.

Would you Post up these kind of Templates?
http://debtbust.fmotl.com/samples/Letter0000000000009.htm

Or am I using the wrong type of no contract? What would you do?

Many Thanks for response

Peace
iknowmyrights

Postby nameless » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

A Notice of Fault is not appropriate at this stage. You could do a Notice of Conditional Acceptance stating that you would be happy to comply with their demands providing they can prove their claim that they have a lawful right to evict you.

If you want to pm me with the exact wording of their fraudulent document, I might be able to make some further suggestions for you.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby huntingross » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

iknowmyrights wrote:Does anyone know what BENEFICIARY of the Trust means? AS we are Beneficiaries of the trust of the deceased landlord who used to own our property apparently?

I'm not the best person to spout about trusts.....but my half-penneth worth....Do I assume the now deceased landlord put his property into trust....and that the agent is the trustee.....so doesn't the trustee carry the responsibilities under the trust....and if you are the beneficiaries of the trust, shouldn't you know what the trust is....is it formulated in the tenancy agreement.

Take a look at some of the links in these posts, there might be something useful

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7831#p67566

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7831#p67572
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 am

Hi Huntingross & Nameless
Thank you both for responding, I appreciate your feedback.

You are absolutely right huntingross, however in the original tenancy agreement no where does it say that the landlord was deceased at that time, or that there was a trust made before he died. They have withheld this information from us for years. It was only recently we found out that our Landlord was deceased, Thus us questioning whom we were paying rent to, and that there actually was not contract, as it is fraudulent. Only our signatures are on the original tenancy agreement.
Obviously they have played the "as you have been living there paying rent like a tenant, then that constitutes as a contract" Card.
Namless:
The last Letter I sent to the Courts, the Bailiff and the Solicitor was this:
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxGreenxxxxx Kent
xxxxxxxxxxxx
5th September, 2011

Canterbury Combined Court Centre
The Law Courts
Chaucer Road
Canterbury
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sirs,
NOTICE OF REBUTTAL

1. We rebut handing over possession of our dwelling of Green Farm, as we are the Lawful Keepers of Green Farm, and we are in Possession of this property.
2. We the occupiers and Keepers of Green Farm, Rebut the Claimants Warrant for Possession of the property/dwelling known as Green Farm.
3. We rebut that we have received any notice from a CERTIFIED bailiff with a Notice of Eviction.
4. We the lawful Keepers of the dwelling known as Green Farm, Rebut any claim to allow Eviction from the dwelling known as Green Farm. As we are in Lawful Possession of the dwelling known as Green Farm; therefore we are beneficiaries of the Wheler Foundation Charity Trust and we rebut handing over possession of Green Farm to the claimant.
5. Furthermore we rebut the Notice of eviction as it is not signed with a wet ink signature from the courts, or a CERTIFIED bailiff, and bears no county court stamp.
6. We rebut the services of the UNCERTIFIED Bailiff Phil Knowles.
7. We rebut the service of Berwins Solicitors, as they are a third party and there is no lawful contract in existence.
8. THERE IS NO SWORN AFFIDAVIT SERVED INTO THE COURT FROM THE CLAIMANT GIVING SUBSTANCE OF THE CLAIM, THEREFORE THERE IS NO LAWFUL CLAIM.

Notice of Receipt of Order and Offer to Service
DO NOT IGNORE THIS NOTICE
Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent; Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.
Regarding Reference: Reference CLAIM NUMBER 1CT00508 WARRANT NUMBER Z0000241, your correspondence dated 31st August, 2011.
I write in response to your letter of 31st August, 2011 which informs me that your PRIVATE COMPANY, claiming LIMITED LIABILITY, and actively TRADING AT A PROFIT ON BEHALF OF ITS SHAREHOLDERS has created an Order in favour of some Claimant, and (apparently) against myself.
I am writing to point out that the Claimant (being nothing more than some other PRIVATE COMPANY, claiming LIMITED LIABILITY, and actively TRADING AT A PROFIT ON BEHALF OF ITS SHAREHOLDERS) had no right whatsoever, under the Common Law-of-the-Land, to make any such demand (of anyone). And that your Company did not have my consent to use the Arbitration Services you offer. This renders your Order TOTALLY UNLAWFUL, as things stand.
In short: Until you can show some LAWFUL obligation on my part, I do not CONSENT to TRADE with either Company.
Nevertheless I may still be prepared to go ahead and service said Order, provided that it takes place under normal business practices. Thus, since any Order is chargeable, and the rate for servicing is set by whomsoever services said Order, I hereby give you Notice that my fees for doing so will be £500000 in excess of the amount you have Ordered.
Are you prepared to pay £500000, in excess of the amount of your Order, such that your Order can be serviced? Your Company, after all, made the Order, did it not? And you are requesting payment, are you not? (Together with UNLAWFUL threats and menaces, I might add). If I do not hear back from you within ten (10) days, then I will assume that you do not.
Otherwise please send a cheque for the amount of your Order, PLUS £500000 (cash with Order are the terms), and - once your cheque has cleared - I will service your Order immediately.
(Please note, in case you are confused: Enclosed with this Notice you will find pages headed "Arbitration", "Statutes" and "Orders". These define the position under the Common Law-of-the-Land, and hence your Company's position, in reality. It's all quite simple really. If your Company ordered, say, stationery, then it would expect to pay the Supplier, at the Supplier's rate).
Unless your subsequent communication accepts my Offer to service your Order, I hereby give you Notice that any other communications in this matter - which you have raised without my consent - will cause me to apply fees at the rates quoted below, for which - by contacting me - you agree to be liable by 'performance':

FEE SCHEDULE

Telephonic conversations: £40000/hour or part thereof.
Emails: £20000 for each and every instance.
Letters: £200000 for each and every instance.
Research: £10000/hour or part thereof.

If it should be necessary - due to your non-contractual insistence - for this matter to be raised in any future court, you agree to be liable to pay for my time away from home at 100/hour, plus travel, food and accommodation expenses.
Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation or frivolity,

User: of thSignature family
Without any admission of any liability whatsoever, and with all Natural, Inalienable Human Rights reserved.
1. Enclosure "Arbitration".
2. Enclosure "Statutes".
3. Enclosure "Orders".
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 am

And this is the reply from the agents Solicitors:

Dear Madam,

RE your letter dated 5th September

We confirm that under no circumstance has any claim been abandoned and you will continue to be pursued for the rent arrears and possession.

You failed to defend either claim against you despite being given plenty of opportunity. You admitted the debt was due and Judgement was ordered by the court.

In the Circumstances, we have nothig further to add in this matter.

IDIOT Solicitors
Harrogate
iknowmyrights

Return to Housing only