Flats to rent

Flats to rent

Postby Victoria1508 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 am

Hi Members,

I really need help from anyone who knows the answer to my problem.

I want to purchase two flats to rent. They are part of an old Victorian mansion. The location is fabulous, but I just can’t find a mortgage company that will offer us the money – can you tell me, what is the reason behind it?

Waiting for the reply.

Many Thanks,

Victoria.......
Victoria1508

Re: Flats to rent

Postby kliff » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 pm

What is it you are seeking, help or the answer to a question? :thinks:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby greg » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi Victoria,

Why won't they 'lend' you money? Globally there's a huge 'contraction in the money supply' right now. That means that they aren't lending any more money unless you've got a large deposit from which they can create loads more fake wonga.

Unless you're getting an incredibly good deal on them financially I would advise you think again and not be swayed by how lovely the kitchen / location may be. Continue researching the global economy, you may find that it looks less like a good deal.

Look at the price of precious metals recently, they're a good indication of the value of money at the moment.

Greg
greg

Postby Ryder » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 am

Are you looking for some kinda help or want to get the answer for your question??
And what is your past credit score history because the mortgages companies will not grant loans unless they'll see the past credit score history and I guess you have a bad credit score..!!
Ryder

Return to Housing only