Get a mortgage, knowing what I know now...???

Get a mortgage, knowing what I know now...???

Postby AmericanUnderground » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey Everybody! I'm a broke as a convict living in my mothers trailor in a "Mobile home community"(not a trailor park) :giggle:

So, heres my new Idea; now that I know I can "Get out" of my obligation to "Pay" a mortgage...

you all think I can "Get one?" ...by going up there and telling them...."Hey! give me 100,000, I promise I'll pay it back, month by month, with a 60% APR" (or whatever rediculous rate they want b/c of my bad credit) ...in other words, lure them into thinking their gettin a PENNY out of my pocket... by signing the dotted line on some rediculous loan... then, boom! buy my house, move in, 1st month, (first payment due) ...hit em with a letter; "HEY! you can't have this house! this is my house! ...and proceed to "Fight" them in order to keep it... and never pay a cent on the loan...

WIll that work? :thinks:

if not- Why not? to me, its the same thing you all talk about doing only I'm knowing its BS(fraud) on the front end so I NEVER make a payment!
"You create your own reality" ...said the mushroom to my mind...
Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver.
AmericanUnderground

Re: Get a mortgage, knowing what I know now...???

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 pm

OK, here's a clue AU....it's called fraud....mischief in contract.....not the common law way.....acting irresponsibly....

Other than that...no problem.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby AmericanUnderground » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 pm

k. huntingross, that made no sense to me...

...What are you trying to say?

Oh, wait, you're saying it won't work b/c I'm fraudulently making mischief in the contract andt that's not the common law way; so, It's technically "against the law" b/c its causing loss to another human being?" ...but, wait? I thought the whole point was the the bank didn't have anything to lose?

So? I don't get why someone already having a mortgage gets off; but someone who knowingly enters the contract on false pretenses is "Stuck" with the bill?

Please clarify what your tellin me.

Thanks!

AU
AmericanUnderground

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi AU, no clarification required....you nailed it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby 1965freeman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

This site, and the concept of being a freeman, are not about 'getting away' with anything. In fact, quite the reverse.
IF you KNOW in advance that you are going to try and 'trick' somebody -whether or not you believe in 'money' or the banking system,
you have to remember that the bank you 'borrow' from DO think that money is 'real' and so, as Huntingross says, you are acting 'mischeiviously' ie you knew you were going to try and trick them.
I personally agree with H.Ross that, that goes against the principles of common-law, and therefore puts you in dishonour - you would be trying to take advantage of their 'stupidity'.
No-one here will tell you 'what to do' but - look inside yourself, and you will 'see' the answer you need. You will know if its the 'right' thing to do.

Trying to discharge a loan you already have, once you have 'woken up' to what really goes on in the banking world, I believe,
could be seen as an 'honourable' thing to do - as they were not honest about where this 'money' came from when they offered it to you originally.
They did not offer 'full disclosure' in the contract.
It may seem like a small difference, but the distinction is clear i think. Once you 'know' how their system works, you can't simply pretend that you don't know in order to trick them......
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby AmericanUnderground » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:38 pm

So, your telling me, If I go get a credit card, run it thru the roof; then when they send me a bill, I tell em to shove it up their ass,
its NOT GONNA WORK? :thinks:

But, if I already HAVE maxed out credit cards; Then I can tell them to F*** off and they will? :thinks: :gasp:
-That can't be right!

That sh** don't make no kinda sense! It makes me want to forget all this crap, and go charge everything I can! ...THEN, come back and suddenly "Remember" that I am actually the creditor...wtf?

1965freeman:
Just read your post... and uh... my question now then is: WHATS THE POINT of being a "Freeman"??? if you still have to WORK for a living; you're not a freeman; and/but if you trick the bank like they tricked you; ut- no- Not cool as a freeman... SO HOW IN THE F*** DO YOU PAY THE BILLS????!!!!

How do you live with any peace and serenity when everytime you go anywhere or do anything IT COST MONEY! like I've always said "The only thing that's free in this world is the feeling you get when you climax from masterbation" ...AND IT'S TRUE!

Freeman my ass... how do you get money? YOU WORK!!! right?... but see; SLAVES WORK...(not freemen) so whatcha got to say to that?!
How can a so-called "Freeman" be expected to Work for money, when banks create it out of thin air?
AmericanUnderground

Postby huntingross » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am

Hi AU

You asked a question, I answered it, you don't like my answer, fair enough.

But if you want to do it there way, get the cards, max them out, and dump them.....I don't think anyone see's a problem with that...if you get caught you will get judged under statute.

If you do it the "freeman way" you could dodge it once under common law....all as described here and other sites....but what would you say the second time....."I didn't have full disclosure, I never knew.....I claim common law....did anyone see me cause harm or loss or use mischief in my contracts".....and they'll say....."you said that last time...and here we are again".

So AU, this is my opinion, you have no obligation to accept it, it is given freely and costs nothing and to those that disagree with me....its worth that much.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 pm

When You say "Once under common law" ...what do you mean? ...Once I serve my Not/Cor?

And/but'; you didn't answer my other question: (which was) WTF is the POINT OF ALL THIS??? ...What are we trying to accomplish?

I just have this feeling that Im'll do everything you all say; serve my papers, bla bla, then get to thinking "Im Free!!" ...then start growing mushrooms again, then their gonna come kick my door in AGAIN, and take everything I own... Then when I get to court the judge is gonna be like...." Freeman? lol... You believed that internet conspiracy crap??!! Oh well...ignorance of the law is no excuse; go directly to jail, do not pass go do not collect $200..."

Then Im'll be sitten in jail thinking... :grr: "Why did I fall for that BS!!??" :grr: then Im'll be cryin and beggin, "Please, just let me out of here and I'll be your lil bitch, I promise!" (Like I was LAST TIME) ... speaking of last time; have you read my story? ...Please do...[url]:ouch: :gasp: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message822630/pg1[/url]

(Then you'll see where I'm coming from) and why I see it as a "Hopeless situation!!"

"CHEERS"

-AU
AmericanUnderground

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 am

HI AU,

You really are just NOT GETTING IT with the freeman concepts are you?

Whay exactly is your problem with this 'getting something for nothing' idea?? You seem to have come to the freeman idea with a 'everything handed to me on a plate','Yay free ride , free lunch',' do what the fuck I want whilst screwing all others and take take take' concept in your head and that is just sooooooo NOT what the freeman thang' is about

have you actually READ anything on this forum? Or has it just been a question of coming in here and posting in order to find out how to 'get away with' whatever it is you are doing - cos that is sure what it sounds like.

Yeah, I have read your 'story' and yes you got your arse shoved in jail for smoking dope - well whooppee do, you are not the first and you will not be the last, but does that give you the right to come in here expecting to screw people over? i dont think so !!!

IF you want to seriously consider taking the freeman route in life, you need to go away and sort your atttiude out , in my opinion, because my friend you are sounding bitter and twisted and full of revenge and that is not going to get you anywhere.

Sure what happened to you is wrong , very very wrong , but that is how the system is , it is corrupt and there to shaft you big time and does a pretty good job if you ask me. The attitude you have developed at the moment is them having got you exactly where they want you. you are playing right into their hands, it is what they want. So well done for backing them , making their lives easier and our jobs harder.

The freeman concept is about leaving their system behind , bringing it down as we go , moving on because we are all better that what they want us to be, IT is about taking responsibility for EVERYTHING we do ,clearing up our own messes NOT CREATING MORE. it is about standing up and saying NO MORE not adding to the shit we are in, IT is about acting with honour and doing what is RIGHT not just for your own greedy little ass but for each and every living being on this planet. WE are all one , we are all equal , we are all in this together. The enforced heirarchy is WRONG WRONG WRONG , there is no one bigger and better than you and you are no bigger or better than anyobne else.

You do not deserve any more than anyone else , therefore you have no right to take it. This' deserving' business is a load of bollocks , there is no 'deserving because i have worked for it , or i have done this or that. From the moment we are born the ptb have us in the mindset of if i want this i have to do that, or i can have this because i have done that. bullshit ! Everything is here on this planet in abundance there is more than enough for each and every one of us , there is no reward ssytem , or goods for the priviledged shit.

The freeman thng is not about accumulation and getting stuff for nothing , just because we can

Getting out of the shit we should never have been in, it is about exposing the fucked up shitty deciet filled system for what it is. IT is about saying we know what you have done and how you have done it , and we are not going to be a part of it anymore , it is not anout dipping your hand into a pot of gold because you want something you aint got

Freemen give freely, all that they have for the benefit of the all , we contribute with substance

What are you conributing with your , how do i get this for nothing stance? Ill tell you, not a lot !

i am getting a bit sick and tired of hearing you rant because you realised that "freeman" aint going to get you a freebie. You want freebies ? Go to McDonalds , cos freebies is not what we are about.

We are co-creators , so you want to change the life you have got ? Co-create a better way that is fair and just and right for every one and every thing. Thats what we are doing. The only way you are going to get that life is to see things from OUR point of view, the FREE MAN point of view and i menan REALLY SEE the freeman point of view. IT is not a get out clause it is a way of life. WE cannot stoop to see things from you point of view, we are never going to be able to get all our heads up your ass.

love and light
Angie x x

PS It is only a hopeless situation if you want it to be
PPS "You are only free when you think you are free" - you really need to understand that on one very deep level
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby AmericanUnderground » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 am

Okay. Fair enough, Let me tell you my veiws, as I understand this thing...
The word "Freedom" that you all toss around; Is meant to have a "Relative" functioning...
B/C anyone that works, to live, is not a freeman, he's a slave...if not to his employer, then to the fraudulent banking/monetary system...
to me; there's no if's ands or buts about this... You might be "As free as you can be, relative" but your still a slave. If you "Operate" in their system, at ALL. They own you. Period...Like Mary C says, "The only way to win the game is NOT PLAY!"

If the redemption of the strawman is not to free yourself from "Money" fear, so that you can now operate in LOVE, ...what's the point?
AmericanUnderground

Next

Return to Housing only