contract/housing association

Re: contract/housing association

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi pitano1

The best advice a scouser can give you right now is: "Caaarm down, caaarm down!"

i know it can be seen as hippy-dippy-happy-clappy bullshit by some, but there really is no better way to face down any outside un-toward un-due influence then to do it from your serene centre.

You knew they were c¥#T's from the outset, they'll continue to be so throughout - after all they see you as.... well, food. Not the free being you obviously strive to be.

Not to berate but arranging a private chat with them might not have been your best option. (i know, hindsight's a bitch!) We honest straightforward types offer to talk mano e mano in hopes of a meeting of minds whereas the sociopaths (whether primary or secondary) view it as an opportunity for nefarious gain.

Please follow the s#!t-bag solicitor's lead and learn to love the beaurocratic weapon of choice. Sounds like you have something fun planned - good luck (and be mindful!).

Will post more ideas on your situation a bit later.

Cheers!

(Apologies if i appear condescending, absolutely not my intent)
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:47 pm

feeling lot better-just needed a good kip]
hi lamani.
thanks again for your advice and wise words.

firstly I will tell you the strategy I'm using.

THE ART OF WAR

THATS...why I visited the camp of the enemy....to inspect their weapons and,for them to drop
themselves further into......the..do..do. :grin:

which they have.

for when I turn there own troops upon.......THEM. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: THEY...will lets just put it this way.....[heads will roll]

when my opponent brings a gun to a knife fight...I pick an A.K 47. :giggle: :giggle:

part.2...later.
chris
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi pitano1

Cool! Good to know it was part of the plan. Thanks for the update, will put more up soon.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:00 pm

oh....yes...it sure is.

here is a copy of..E.M....sent sat.

dear sheryl

i know it's Saturday and you `probably`won't see this
until Monday but as I have been awake all night worrying
about this matter which is making me ill.
so obviously I want this matter resolved A.A.P

As you areVERY well aware I came to speak to you on 28/1/2017
to come to some kind of mutual agreement.
[as a courtessy]

AND-i would speak to you in.....PRIVATE.

or....OFF the record.

in other words....I placed you in a position of trust.

that you immediately broke by....er....making a written record.

THAT....was an extremely dishonorable action.

I ALSO think you will find that the actions of freebridge in this matter thus far
will come under the law of tort.or...[criminal]

I will leave you to think about this matter....for now.

ps.
my final offer still stands.

ie...we form an agreement mutually agreed by.....BOTH.....parties.
chris.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
take no notice of date...I'm confused...not in original script...may even help. :grin:

how could that help.?....your wondering... :giggle:

pitano`s lost the plot....again.?

sort of...-he certainly ain't well. is he.?

wha-la.....

that's one for arsenal....I thinks
after readind the below E.M......thanks again..V
[size=150]purists cover your eyes. :grin: [/size]

FMOTL] 'Elf 'n' Safety
To: Newsletter <newsletter@fmotl.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 16:12

From Mark

Section 3 of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 - HSE Policy: http://www.hse.gov.uk/enforce/opalert.htm

The purposes of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 (the HSW Act) include protecting people other than those at work from risks to their health and safety arising out of or in connection with the activities of people at work.

Section 3 of the HSW Act places general duties on employers and the self-employed towards people other than their employees.

... which is - of course - nothing more than one's general Common Law Duty of Care to all others (WHETHER YOU INTERACT WITH THEM OR NOT! For example you don't leave a bucket - in a doorway - for someone to trip over ... etc!)

What this means is that YOU CAN DEMAND A RISK ASSESSMENT IN JUST ABOUT EVERY SITUATION.

In Mark's case he has demanded a Risk Assessment from the Local Council before paying Council Tax.

How, for example, do they know that their Council Tax demand isn't going to trigger a cardiac arrest? They don't care, if course (they would not be able to do their Council Tax collection job if they gave a shit about anyone else ...). But, according to HSW Act Section 3 (above) THEY HAVE TO CARE!

BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY NEED TO BE TOLD THAT THEY HAVE TO CARE ...'coz they are not going to do it off their own bats.

So ... start quoting Health & Safety at Work Act, Section 3.

For everything ... "Send me a copy of the Risk Assessment as per the Health & Safety At Work Act Section 3 ... I want to see that you have fully understood, and taken into account, all the risks created by your Common Law Duty of Care in respect to myself."

That should cause a few spanners in a few works. A Risk Assessment for Individual "A" is not the same as the one for Individual "B" ... and so on.

Everyone is different in these respects.

Vxxx..... :yes: :yes: :yes:

the part in bold was sent to sheryl....this A.M

better not stay up to late......DR.s in the morning. :yawn: :wink:

i will pick off any survivors later....using the LAW.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi pitano1

Excellent! i remember somebody mentioning that in a yt video and slotting it in my quiver, but it had slipped from the forefront of my mind. Turns out it may add gravy to what i'm doing at moment so i'm loving the synchronicity. So thanks for that.

Looks like you've got it covered. i think the 'muto proprio' apostolic letter says the officials can be held liable now. i'm sure cassandra knows more about that than me though.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 pm

hi lamani.
thanks reminding me of po. pori...thingy. :grin:

I will probably be sending them a copy.......later.

thus far I have been using a little psychological warfare.
just to cause a little disarray and confusion.

I think that it is `or may`...be taking its toll.

to wit]

at the `so called`...meeting I was informed......the guy that called,and took
pictures...will never call at my HOME again....hmm.

latest update via...E.M

Morning Chris.

Just to let you know I am back in the office this week and I have three emails from you 23 January and two on 28 January to rely to.

I can see from the file you came in and saw my colleague Juliette and Kelly on Friday. Juliette is back in the office tomorrow and I will then have a chat with her about your meeting, and once I understand what was agreed I will reply to you this week.

Thank you for coming in and seeing us which I understand was a big step for you which is much appreciated.
my reply.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
THE MEETING my reply

TURNED OUT TO BE AN INTERROGATION.

NOW.....as i have pointed out on several occasions.

THE ACTIONS OF FREEBRIDGE......are now under the law of tort.
notice to principal is notice to agent
vicarious liability applies...in this matter.

after you have dealt with the....elf..n..safety aspect.

ANY.....that are still employed within freebridge.......will be dealt with
by....ME

WHEN I GET BETTER OF COURSE.

this nonsense is exhausting.

so i will have stop now,after this

send me the following.
which is required by law.

the names and third party insurance details
of any partie who has, had any involvement
in this matter.

I will allow you 14 fourteen.....days.
chris.

thanks lamani.
chris.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby pitano1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:28 am

hi friends.
quick update
received below on 2/2/2017
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Late Afternoon Chris.

I just wanted to keep you in the loop as promised. I have a meeting scheduled on Wednesday morning 8 February to discuss this matter and I will come back to you on the issues raised and the actions Freebridge require on Wednesday afternoon 8 February 2017.

Please bear with me until then. Many thanks

Best Regards Sheryl Thompson

Trainee Legal Executive, ACILex

Legal Services Department

my action.......so far......bin playing my guitar and smoking many spliffs. :grin:

well.....lamani....you did advise me to caaarm darn. :grin:

health news.

the first dr. i visited was not my doctor,but he has written a letter
to freebridge.

I'm due to see my doc-11.30..today-who will write a very stiff letter.
[last time i saw her...2011]

my wife/partner awoke early this am with chest pains.
she is seeing our doctor this am.

at some point.....I may need a little help for the following reason.

musashi you were indeed correct when you said[basicly]my writing is terrible, and confusing-to boot. :grin:

my only excuse...the child within...saw the bars being erected around his mind.[at school]

so....after learning to read..[age.5]...n` I aint talking Janet and john here...

I switched off.and only attended when physically dragged..or pressure was placed upon
my elders...ie....court threats.

will update.
as,and when I hear what the children have to say.[freebridge]

chris/pitano1
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

I would like to offer my best wishes.

And something that might best be described as being somewhere between an apology and an excuse/reason for my bluntness/impatience/Mr, Angry impressions.
Occasionally I experience serious lapses back into that nasty old PTSD and the angry, impatient, just let me shoot the bastards, fucked up psycho soldier comes out of me. Or enters me? I'm kind of there right now. It's why I live off grid. Sorry.
High intelligence coupled with a too quick tongue and a whole shit-load of inexplicable, unaccountably tearful anger and impatience is a terrible thing to be on the end of. I know. There are times when the best place for me is back on the battlefield in some war some place, but they say I'm too old now, with too many old injuries, and won't let me play. Bastards.
It also explains why I can be so bloody unnecessarily sarcastic in my humour - a displacement activity to defuse the anger and release something.
I am also almost permanently insomniac to some degree (and when I'm not I have a very ordinary sleep disorder) and that has an accumulative effect on the impatience burden. I've been Bob Beck brain tuning like crazy all week. Everyone else is off site for a while and it's been a bad time for me to be all alone with myself. Oh well. Heigh ho.
Good luck with it all, be well.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi pitano1

Thanks for the update. Will draft and post some thoughts for your condideration later this evening, just got a few comments to respond to first.

Btw. love your relaxation therapy protocol. More of us should adopt it.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi pitano1

Hope you got the pm? If you don't fancy it, that's OK.

The way i see it is we have to use every opportunity to slow T.H.E.M. down, so before you even get to the subject matter you need to exhaust every angle of attack available. With that in mind i would start at the very beginning - the envelope and the 'name'.

Don't know if it will stop them but it should give them pause for thought and give you some respite to plan your next gambit. Their response will determine what you do next and i'm happy to keep on it with you.

Whatever happens, i can't see you getting into trouble just for asking questions.....

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to Housing only