>>>>>>>What Law Requires Us To Pay Taxes in the UK???<<<<<<<

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Re: What Law Requires Us To Pay Taxes in the UK???

Postby pitano1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 am

hi donkey.

first my interpretation of stevens post.

in plain english `law`is force.
this has been hijacked/used by a criminal element`otherwise known as the`government,and judiciary.

these entities have gangs called enforcement officers/police officers,to force the policy
of the` for profit` united kingdom-corporation onto the unaware
and yes`they will whack you on the crust with a big stick to enforce policy`or much worse`
just like a trained monkey would `for a banana`

their handlers just sit on their asses thinking up new ways to control us/enslave us
or tax us into poverty.

INCOME TAX.
is their a law `you ask,
here is a link for a f.o.i.r made by veronica chapman.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/is_income_tax_legal

i`m afraid that the question was just to `TAXING`for them to answer. :clap:
hope this answers your question
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:04 am

As stated, there is no LAW that requires one to pay the queen income tax.
There are rules and regs given the illusion of law.

That satisfies me, i do not require a piece of paper as 'proof' of that fact.

It is simple, when you are handed a demand for payment, this is a claim on behalf of the queen (hmrc)
Prove your claim.
Prove i as a flesh and blood human being, a sentient, am in some way a lower authority to the one making the claim (queen)

They cant.

The queen took an oath, gave up her authority as a simple flesh and blood human being.

I didnt, and i doubt any here took an oath of any type.

Dont get drawn into providing hmrc with some kind of proof, it is down to them to prove their claim, its not upto you to prove their claim is invalid.
He who makes the claim must provide the evidence.

Its also worth noting with interest how council tax, car tax and so on are not dealt with by the hmrc.
These are taxes placed upon the citizens of society by the government. Nothing to do with the queen.

And there you see that we have two things going on, side by side.

The queen, self proclaimed ruler of the land and its subjects.
Government, a committee which rules over its members (citizens) Society is nothing more than a members only club.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby holy vehm » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 am

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:58 am

Holy Vehm wrote:

"Its also worth noting with interest how council tax, car tax and so on are not dealt with by the hmrc.
These are taxes placed upon the citizens of society by the government. Nothing to do with the queen."

Have you noticed how all these 'taxes' are paid with money that has already had tax deducted? This brings me to a request. A few years ago I read an article that stated within it: "A tax on a tax is unlawful'
Can anyone enlighten me as to the whereabouts of this phrase please?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby holy vehm » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I recall that too mike, if i come across it i will post it up.

The HMRC collects tax on the income. This is the first tax, but is it the only one that hmrc collects?

I have had a little look and they seem to collect tax on income generated only.

So all other 'taxes' are what?

The word contributions springs to mind.

The treasury creates these contributions owed.

So the hmrc (Her Majesties revenue collection) collects tax on revenue or earnings.

The government through the treasury collects contributions. Contributions to society (members only club) If i am a citizen, i am a member of a society ( a club)

So we do not actually pay tax on tax perhaps. In the real world its all the same isnt it, word play.

We appear to pay towards two things, the state and society. One through taxation and one through contribution.
holy vehm

Postby wanabfree » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

donkey1984 wrote:OK. So are we obligated to pay taxes?

1. obligedpast participle, past tense of o•blige (Verb)
Verb: 1. Make (someone) legally or morally bound to an action or course of action.
2. Do as (someone) asks or desires in order to help or please them: "oblige me by not being sorry for yourself".

Well according to that definition, yes you are obliged to pay tax.

The real issue is however is the who, how, why, were, what and when of the alleged obligation?
Somebody or group of people calling themselves legislators has decided you are bound by an obligation or legal duty, to pay tax, so what Facts are these opinions based on ?
Well factually they have created a written instrument called a statute, claiming this piece of paper is the proof such an obligation exists?
But here is the problem, all a piece of paper like this can prove, is that somebody has recorded their will and opinion on it.
So this is why I mentioned the question before, what facts are there to prove an obligation exists” in other words apart from somebody’s written will and opinion i.e. the statute, are there any Facts proving an obligation without referring to the statute ?.

And the answer is? =
wanabfree

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

And yet......... all companies are taxed on profit!

And so should we be. We don't count our wages as profit do we? After all, the reason we work is to pay to live. You have to pay rent/mortgage and utility bills don't you? So how come you're taxed when you've all these expenses? :thinks:
MikeThomas

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 am

And don't forget Mike we pay tax just to live, in the form of VAT.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:23 pm

frogmanbrabs wrote:And don't forget Mike we pay tax just to live, in the form of VAT.

That's exactly my point Frogman! A few boffins worked out that for every pound we earn we actually only get to spend 22 pence! And that was before VAT went up yo 20% :thinks:
MikeThomas

Previous

Return to Taxes