TAX criminals asking for MONEY

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

TAX criminals asking for MONEY

Postby pedawson » Sat May 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Well Not really BUT the staff at the YORK Castle museum if they continue with their policy will all become criminalsd.

So I sent them a reminder and a polite warning of the upcoming legislation.

Wrote to the York Castle Museum
On a recent visit to the museum I was asked if I would like to contribute a charitable donation and asked if I was a TAX payer.

I would like to bring to your attention proposed legislation that will create such questions a criminal offence.
Unfortunately I and others will HAVE to INFORM on your staff if such behaviour continues after it is criminalised.

Normally I wouldn't bother but seing as no one really cares that we are a 'POLICE STATE' I will have to join the MASSES.

Check the MAIL ONLINE ARTLCLE:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1271398/Big-brother-law-threatens-innocent-advice-Tax-chat-land-5-000-fine.html

Fortunately I am the type to flount the law current or NOT in an attempt to STOP this madness.
I hope you take this in the manner it is produced.
I am a human BEING not a human SLAVE.
NAMASTE, Phil:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Re: TAX criminals asking for MONEY

Postby strawmansarah » Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but if they are a charty, and you are a tax payer, they can get not only the donation you choose to give, but ALSO they can claim the tax on it from TPBs. They get a larger donation that way, which doesn't cost YOU any more ££. That's the purpose of the question...
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby pedawson » Sat May 15, 2010 5:53 pm

strawmansarah wrote:I hate to play devil's advocate here, but if they are a charty, and you are a tax payer, they can get not only the donation you choose to give, but ALSO they can claim the tax on it from TPBs. They get a larger donation that way, which doesn't cost YOU any more ££. That's the purpose of the question...

Sorry strawmansarah, I have no problem with giving. The problem is that shortly, the question I was asked at the museum WILL be illegal.
No one will be allowed to give TAX advice or suggest that TAX will benefit themselves or others.

Did you read the article? I am not saying I am against charity nor will I not give I just think this proposed legislation is STUPID. And by PROPOSED legislation I mean and they mean it is in the process of being considered.
A note to the museum has two purposes 1 that A.N Other has given them some info to be wary of and 2 they are being informed of a situation that could be harmful to their business.
Without them knowing they could fall foul of the law.

Namaste, Phil:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Jim » Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Good pont, pedawson. As usual, the issue appears to be the ambiguous definitions given in the Bill for things like "tax agent" and "advice". I noticed that the article you linked to did not appear to give the name of the proposed new Bill. Do you happen to know it?
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Return to Taxes