Another approach to Council Tax

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Re: Another approach to Council Tax

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 pm

I don't think it's likely that koekemoer is really interested in being free or has any comprehension of sovereignty, and probably no longer has any access here anyway. Baaa!
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Update

Postby dmurphy25 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

Ok, after 3 months of inactivity I suddenly receive a Notice of Liability Order telling me that they had a magistrates court hearing in my absence and supposedly a liability order was issued.

noticeofLO.JPG

I received no summons (actually I was looking forward to my day in court) and therefore no opportunity to challenge.

So what is the best way to handle this? Go after the court regarding the procedural anomalies or pursue the council to prove that there was a hearing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Maxim -
· No man should be condemned unheard.

Have they proven personal jurisdiction ? did you contest they had it ? did you unintentionally submit to them having it ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Well i've been watching this thread for sometime now with some interest and I have to say, I think the approach is very innovative, fun and a good exercise but...

my approach to ANY government run institution is to simply to inform them that they are acting criminally under the treason Act 1795, and that to include me in this criminal activity is also a crime.

With 2 discs called 'shoehorned into the EU' (I maybe able to supply copies), I have almost 500 official documents gained and photocopied from the public records office that clearly evidence the sedition and treason in much detail.

I have perfect lawful excuse by this evidence, and once they are informed of the crimes by lawful notice, I then have evidence against them for misprision of treason if they do not report the crime's to a justice of the peace as soon as is reasonable for them to do so. Fuck em.

Whenever I have used the treason card they just back off, however it will be interesting to see how the chief inspector (under the thread 'successful notice to dvla') will respond, he is already late so he probably wont ? I am testing the art of gradualism, I have served him a notice informing him of aspects of this treason without the evidence included.

If he responds or if he does not without addressing the issue, then I will serve him the full blown version with evidence's supplied. Check mate ! A dangerous game perhaps but I have no fear, we need to get on with this to put a stop to them sexually abusing little children ! (Hollie Greig for example)

Go for the jugular every time ! I'm not backing off when they decide that it is better just to ignore me, that is not my game.
bustachemtrails

Postby treeman » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:32 pm

bustachemtrails wrote:
Go for the jugular every time ! I'm not backing off when they decide that it is better just to ignore me, that is not my game.

Nor mine. Fight for the future,we may not benefit individually, but, If we dont engage, never shall we change.

We Are Not Sheeple. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Exactly ! there is too much fear about the consequences of our action's but few seem to understand the consequences of our inaction ! ( except freewo/man )

SURELY ! the Hollie Greig case is enough for anybody with a heart and soul to JUST SAY NO ?! And stand by that decision whatever the consequences maybe. I think the paedophilia cases are so strong evidence wise, that this disgusting crime will bring the government crashing down quicker than anything else. I joined the campaign last month and have been creating flyer's to distribute to anybody that has eyes. Anybody can do this and should do this in my opinion.

Some are prepared to lose everything even their lives for to safeguard our children, constitution and our free will. Anybody that stands with me who understands the severity of the situation and is prepared as i am to lose it all, has my deepest respect and gratitude.

The silent takeover of our country is happening right now, the foreign police that are now on British soil are being fazed in by gradualism. How bad must it get before the people of this country stand together and ACT against this treason ? Do we not need a plan of action ? i think we need to hound our police stations all over the country until they acknowledge our discontent. It wont be so easy under Marshall law.

Here is the wording of the flyer i made for Hollie it is mainly her words, please do the same if you can.

JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE CAMPAIGN.

Hallo, I'm Hollie Greig, a 30-year-old Downs Syndrome woman living with my mother Anne in Shrewsbury. I'm happy now but my childhood was a living hell-, due to my being continuously sexually abused by my father and older brother, and then they passed me on to their 'friends' who included social workers, teachers, nurses, members of the police and even a sheriff (Scottish equivalent of a judge). You might think that because I have Downs Syndrome I am stupid but I can assure you I have normal feelings, also I REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME- names, places, who did what to me, and how. So-called 'normal' people block out unpleasant experiences but we DS people can't do that, we remember everything clearly. I still have nightmares about what I went through years ago and am really, REALLY angry that people do these things to children, I want justice for myself and the other children abused by the paedophile gang that tortured me, I want people to know who covered up for them and are still doing so, I want to prevent any other children ever having to suffer what I went through as a child.
Hollie.

WWW. holliedemandsjustice.org

I apologise for seemingly diverting this thread.
bustachemtrails

Postby dmurphy25 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks Buster for the new angle using the Treason approach, however, I don't think there is any need to introduce new charges at this point since their ridiculous actions continue to provide me with so much excellent material to work with :D

Here is the first draft of my response to the council (a version will be submitted to the court also)

Dave: of the Murphy family
c/o Street,
TOWN
County [POSTCODE]
13th August 2010

Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Request for Clarification

Ref: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
The reason why you need to read carefully is that I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate.
For this reason it is important that you consider and respond in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.
On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter. For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

I received a Notice of Liability Order dated 09/08/2010 claiming that a liability order has been issued against Mr. DAVID MURPHY for the sum of £1484.23 allegedly by MAIDENHEAD MAGISTRATES COURT, BRIDGE ROAD, MAIDENHEAD on 30/07/2010.
Unfortunately, I have to view this notice with suspicion as a summons was not received for this hearing in direct contravention of Section 51 and Section 55 paragraph 3 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980.

I am happy to pay what I may lawfully owe upon receipt of the following proofs of claim:

• Proof that a summons was issued to Mr DAVID MURPHY by MAIDENHEAD MAGISTRATES COURT according to 51 and Section 55 paragraph 3 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980, with a valid H.M.C.S. case number and signed by a magistrate or qualified officer of the court.

• A copy of the Liability Order

• The HMCS case number for this hearing.

• The names of the magistrates, clerk of the court and the counsel for the plaintiff in attendance

I have enclosed a copy of a statement by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice Bridget Prentice commenting on procedural anomalies such as these.
Until such proofs are received, this Notice of Liability Order can only be considered as a fraudulent and deceptive offer to contract and not a legitimate notice of a properly convened, procedurally correct court action.
If I do not receive such a response conforming to the above criteria within seven (7) days of the date of this letter, it will be deemed a tacit agreement by your acquiescence that the Notice of Liability Order is in fact a deceptive offer to contract and that I am under no obligation to accept this offer.

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

By: Dave: of the Murphy family

Here is the statement by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice Bridget Prentice that I will enclose... It makes interesting reading for all who are engaged in court action regarding council tax

moj_comment.JPG

As always, your comments and advice are welcomed :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Well i wont argue with that dave....you certainly have perfected due process as far as i can see. Nice one ! :thinks:
bustachemtrails

Postby dmurphy25 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks Buster,

I decided to have a little fun today and took a walk up to the local Magistrates Court and request clarification in person... I asked the court usher why the court had not issued a summons for Mr DAVID MURPHY and she admitted that it's the council that issues summonses, and she was rather taken aback when I told her that would contravene Section 51 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980.

I even met Elaine Henderson, the organic robot I've been corresponding with in the council. She put up a weak challenge to my unauthorised communications fees but then clammed up when I explained that they were lawful terms and conditions attached to the estoppel.

Just before I left, I stood up in front of all the glum, scared looking people who had cases today and told them all about fmotl.com and tpuc.org, and how the whole thing was one big scam... happy days :D

Dave
dmurphy25

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Thanks for putting a grin on my face with your admirable efforts Dave. If your ever in my area please look me up and come round for a cuppa. :grin:
bustachemtrails

PreviousNext

Return to Taxes