Some thoughts Ive had on income tax....

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Some thoughts Ive had on income tax....

Postby fuserleer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im new on this forum and Im new to all the ideas of the Freeman concept..however, I have long been against the practices of government, banks etc and I guess, in a sense, I have been a practicing Freeman for a lot longer than I would imagine.

I refute the idea of taxation where I see no direct benefit to ME for the money that I hand over!!

Ive always worked hard, and now Im a successful businessman with a number of "companies", I have some wealth, and Ive done all this ON MY OWN! Not to say it hasnt had its downs, I started with nothing and made mistakes, when I was down and out, pretty much living on the streets at times, the "government" didnt help me one bit, Ive never claimed dole, or any other benefits, and I dont see why I should have to hand over my very hard earned money, when Ive had NO assistance whatsoever and when theres people in this country (and others) that live on handouts from the state.

Now, Ive been lurking on here for a good while and I have a few thoughts on all of this, I dont claim that I am an authority on this subject, far from it, some points may be completely off, some may inspire I dont know, but at worst it may make for a good discussion.

1. Unwilling paying tax is illegal! We were given "free will" by him that is "God". For the record I dont actually believe in God, but thats ok, as that is my free will!. If there IS a God, then he can not punish me for exercising my free will not to believe in him, especially when HE gave me free will in the first place!

So, the PTB demanding that I "Pay Tax" is illegal, its my free will to pay it or to not, if I am not allowed to exercise my free will, then that makes me a slave and involuntary slavery is illegal!!

2. Labour creates value, when I work, the desired outcome is a commodity or item that is worth something to me, that I can then potentially "trade" for something of lesser or more value. For convenience, a monetary value is associated to a "unit" of our labour. £10 an hour, £20 an hour etc.

Now any labour that I do, and thus any value that is created from doing such, I own, it is mine, as it is a consequence of MY labour and as such I then have the choice to do with it what I wish. The enforcement of taxing my labour, is theft, they are taking something which belongs to me without my consent. In addition, because I have no say in the matter, no right to freely give or revoke my constent, it is also slavery. I am being forced to do something against my will.

So far thats both Slavery and Theft....but theres more.

3. Taxation bands. When you perform labour, as it is yours, you can associate any value you wish to it, it is yours, whatever value you choose to attach, is your right, as you own your labour and any value arising from it. Now whether a 3rd party agrees that the value you have placed upon your labour is fair and just, is another matter, but, that is also THIER free will, as they will be "trading" something of value themselves, from thier labour, for yours. This is all fine and everyone is happy.

Now, because I have been able to prove to a 3rd party (usually an employer) that my labour is worth £60000 for an annual unit, it is decided for me, and against my will, that I shall be taxed in a higher percentage (or should I say a thief with a bigger bag will come along and take more of my labour away), yet someone that has proved that thier labour is worth £30000 for an annual unit, is taxed less. This is discrimination!!

I am being discriminated against, because my labour is deemed more in value for whatever reason to a 3rd party, whether it is actually worth more than anyone elses is irrelevant, I have to pay more tax. If I had only proven that my labour was worth £30000 per annual unit, I wouldnt pay as much, and no-one would care that I may be able to get £60000 instead...would I get a letter from the slave drivers saying "HEY why did you only negotiate £30000 when we calulate that you could of got £60000, you are my slave, so Im going to take the £60000 equivalent in tax anyway"....no....but because I have been able to, I am discriminated against.

Some final thoughts...the goverment taxes on labour, which creates value for you, which you can trade and is thus and income. So if I have been in the garden at my vegetable patch, and some veg grows, that is due to my labour, I had to do a physcial activity of planting seeds, tending to soil etc etc. These vegetables have a value, I can eat them to fuel further labour, or I could even sell them.

The vegetables are a by product of my labour, and anything that involves my labour has a value, my labour is taxed, because of its value. So with my next tax return, should I send them 20% of all my carrots, and 20% of all my potatoes that I grew??

Maybe I need to chop off some of that shelf I made and send that to PTB, that shelf came into existent through my labour, which has value and thus is income.

Of course if I was to send these items along with my tax return, they wouldnt be counted, even though they were produced via my labour, only certain value created from my labour are good enough, so another count of discriminataion!!

Does any of that make sense to anyone?? haha :)
fuserleer

Re: Some thoughts Ive had on income tax....

Postby alien:nation » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm

it makes perfect sense - david ricardo would be very proud

but just remember, your labour does not have value, it creates value (the shelf etc). but for it to create that value it needs to be applied to a natural resource (to wood and iron to make the shelf).

how do you get the wood from someone who already has a shelf? you have not yet crafted the shelf for someone who needs one and so cannot exchange any by-product of labour you are yet to perform for the wood. so you have to:
1. find someone without a shelf
2. who has something the person who has wood values
3. so you can take it (before or after you made the shelf?)
4. give it to the woodsman
5. in exchange for the wood to make the shelf

and making shelves used to be so simple...
alien:nation

Postby fuserleer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 pm

"2. Labour creates value, when I work, the desired outcome is a commodity or item that is worth something to me"

Indeed, as I said, it creates value.

Lol on the shelves, well regardless of if I know of anyone that wants a shelf or not, any shelf that I make, maybe originally for myself, has value, even if I do not yet know of anyone that wants a shelf, it has a value.

If it doesnt have any value whatsoever, then that would mean that my labour is worthless, if my labour is worthless, why would I be taxed on something of no value?
fuserleer

Postby Arten » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

1. Unwilling paying tax is illegal! We were given "free will" by him that is "God". For the record I dont actually believe in God, but thats ok, as that is my free will!. If there IS a God, then he can not punish me for exercising my free will not to believe in him, especially when HE gave me free will in the first place!

Funny that because I do believe in God but see no evidence that we have freewill and I have been studying the Mind/Consciousness conundrum for the last 20 years. I base my opinion not on God but on findings from Science in particular the work of Libet and also Quantum Physics and systems theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxQuPBX1_U

I find it really annoying when people bemoan the fact that people play the dole system, the rich bastards play the system and we have seen MP's and Businessmen rip of the Taxman not for peanuts but for thousands and hundreds of thousands (think Mp's Bankers and dare I say it Football Managers.
You will never ever have full employment in a Capitalist system and the system is so designed to disempower and disenfranchise a small minority. People who bleat about people on the dole need to fucking study Marx nothing happens in our society without proper planning that is why you have the vast majority living on the breadline as slaves.
Arten

Postby pedawson » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am

I DO like your article - thanks.
---------------------------------------
"1. Unwilling paying tax is illegal! We were given "free will" by him that is "God". For the record I dont actually believe in God, but thats ok, as that is my free will!. If there IS a God, then he can not punish me for exercising my free will not to believe in him, especially when HE gave me free will in the first place!

So, the PTB demanding that I "Pay Tax" is illegal, its my free will to pay it or to not, if I am not allowed to exercise my free will, then that makes me a slave and involuntary slavery is illegal!!"
---------------------------------------
While one is on Earth one can assume that one has been created, who or what that creator is, is irrelevant. IT IS!!!
Whether one believes in a god or not is for one’s own conscience and nothing to do with me or anyone else. Oh! just so as I know, to 'which' God are you referring.

'Free will' Hmmm If we take the line that nothing is 'FRE'E then what was the price? - Ones labour. If one give ones labour for free then one can expect our will to be free.
So your garden hours are free of TAX, it was labour freely given.

TAX Hmmm, Can you imagine hundreds of years ago when the powers that be, at the time, made the proclamation - 'We are going to demand TAX from all citizens / people / inhabitants.' Those on the receiving end, that is, those who the TAX is to be extracted I am sure where elated to this fact. ‘Whoopee’ I hear we get to pay tax to the bastards.

NO! I think not. So I can safely state that this fight for TAX is as old as the governors. The government. YES!!!!

So I believe it is NOT TAX we wish to abolish! IS IT!!!

I, like you are a FREE MAN living in a world that is broken. Not just cracked but broken. Those in 'power' have forgotten the difference between been given authority and tyranny
It is up to FREE MEN (sorry, and WOMEN) to take back what has been stolen - liberty, freedom, and the right to choose.
I apologise for the 'and women' bit, I am still debugging my conditioned mind, I am sure women know that women are not excluded from anything and are part of the family we call 'MAN - MEN'.

Namaste, Phil
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Return to Taxes