Because gold sovereign coins are legal tender

Income Tax, Council Tax, National Insurance and VAT issues.

Re: Because gold sovereign coins are legal tender

Postby wntbfr33 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Thing is i do realize the "scene" but i dont know the "details" believe me i know how much shit there is in the world and i think you all do 2 i respect everyone who has come far to exersise their rights and true freedom however i do know it might be a long path but i cant predict the future, I take this seruisly but also not seruisly because people do not seem to "agree" with my theories or "facts" i no longer bother talking about it, And knowing i cannot do much 2 change things only learn wich isnt a fast proces and i havnt been good at that, im open minded tho and i think about someting deeply to try to understand it and dream about a time where theres no killing for beeing yourself still cant accept some ppl can be so insane in the membrane

Can you spend gold in stores :puzz: ?
Or would you have to exchange for money
And is gold more worth then it actually is when you exchange?
Just imagine finding a point of observation that would let you see all that makes mankind and life understandable. Everything that has made us what we are would come into a focused-vision that would detail the total life-spectrum of existence.
wntbfr33

Postby Farmerboy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm

You pi**ed again?

Can you use gold as currency? Yes as long as both parties are willing and they can agree it's worth.

Can you or do you need to exchange it for money? Nope. But you can if you want to. why would you want to though?

Last question? No answer needed - you should have figured that one out yourself.

Question for you though, where do you get the gold from? Sovereigns and Britannias cost a lot so where do you start?

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby wntbfr33 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Are we "included" in the government?

in·clud·ed, in·clud·ing, in·cludes
1. To take in as a part, element, or member.
2. To contain as a secondary or subordinate element.
3. To consider with or place into a group, class, or total: thanked the host for including us

Synonyms: include, comprise, comprehend, embrace, involve
These verbs mean to take in or contain as part of something larger. Include often implies an incomplete listing: "Through the process of amendment, interpretation and court decision I have finally been included in 'We, the people'" (Barbara C. Jordan).
Just imagine finding a point of observation that would let you see all that makes mankind and life understandable. Everything that has made us what we are would come into a focused-vision that would detail the total life-spectrum of existence.
wntbfr33

Postby Seymour » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Actually, gold sovereigns look like very good value to me. They aren't much more expensive than the value of the gold in them, which is amazing considering the other costs associated with minting them (minting cost, cost of the dies, labour etc)

And because they're legal tender, there is no VAT on them either!

The only problem I see with it returning as currency is there seems to be a cap on the number that can be minted? Any thoughts?
Invitation to the truth, reversal of injustices and the abolition of unjust taxes
Seymour

Postby retlaw » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 am

Walker F. Todd, a citizen of the United States who has worked inside the banking machine explains what money is and what it is not in an Affidavit prepared for court as an expert witness,

money of account = credit
money of exchange = gold/silver

Affidavit of WalkerToddAff 1-20-04.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
retlaw

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:45 am

But what is it in the UK?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby greg » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

We have the same system as the US, so I'd say it's a 'unit of account' as it is there.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/32780/response/86107/attach/3/Services%209450503%201.PDF.pdf
greg

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 pm

In the US, money is defined in the constitution. Here in the UK, what money is not, is defined in the statutes. What we have now is a currency system, but not money. That letter is not even worth using as toilet paper. Money must have value of its own which it can be exchanged for. Currency, as employed currently gets its value from value that is created in the future by someone by their labour. This is why currency can never be money.

Currently, 1p and 2p coins that still have copper in them have more worth than the face value (about 120% more). Of course, they won't let you melt them down into copper bars because you don't own them.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby greg » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I agree, what I meant by us and the US having the same system was that we both have fiat currency and not 'money' with value. The value of fiat currency is simply the faith behind it, when that is gone, it's just paper. And yes, it is interesting that the system of money is defined in the US constitution, yet has been (unconstitutionally) ignored since 1913. Eustace Mullins wrote what is widely considered to be the finest book on the subject called Secrets of the Federal Reserve, you can read it here - http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

I've been watching vids of Alan Greenspan recently (ex federal reserve chairman) and I have to say he's very interesting. He understands the system completely, but he seems to be basically in favour of sound money and is critical of the system (if you know what to look for), yet did nothing about it but take his paycheques.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w4AUAdN12c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5MVsm2cpc0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQo79KglvJo&feature=related

I believe he got the job as fed chairman after writing a highly critical paper on the system, if anyone can direct me to this paper, I'd be very grateful.

This is interesting, I think his answer at the end is telling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2AqGQirW1Y&feature=related
greg

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

greg wrote:Alan Greenspan

You found the source of the current financial problems. Don't believe anything this mush head says; his greatest talent is to speak, but say nothing.
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Taxes