Can we nail down this Mag's oath business?

Can we nail down this Mag's oath business?

Postby openedeyes » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Asking a Magistrates' if s/he is under their oath. People seem to bandy this term about, but what exactly does it mean?

What exactly is this? And why would a Magistrates not be under his or her oath?

Do they have to swear an oath each day before they go into Court?
If so is that oath witnessed each day?
And does it need to be recorded each day in writing by the witness?

It seems to me this must be the way of things otherwise if s/he swore it once when they became Magistrates, how would s/he not be under his or her oath?
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Re: Can we nail down this Mag's oath business?

Postby musashi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:48 am

openedeyes wrote:Asking a Magistrates' if s/he is under their oath. People seem to bandy this term about, but what exactly does it mean?

What exactly is this? And why would a Magistrates not be under his or her oath?

Do they have to swear an oath each day before they go into Court?
If so is that oath witnessed each day?
And does it need to be recorded each day in writing by the witness?

It seems to me this must be the way of things otherwise if s/he swore it once when they became Magistrates, how would s/he not be under his or her oath?

Mags and judges swear their oath only one time. That is all that is needed. from that point on they are presumed to be on oath whenever they try cases in court.
He does not have to do it each time he sits in court.
If he is on his oath then he is acting in common law.
If he is not acting under his oath then he is an administrator and needs our consent befoire he can sit in judgement of us.
If he is not acting under his oath then the court is a purely administrative one (unlawful in this country) and he has no authority which we do not give him to act against us.
Under his oath he is protected from suit for tort by his insurance bond while he remains within his scope of office.
The common law affects all of us and if he is acting under his oath in court then he is acting in the common law whch binds all of us.
No oath = no insurance, no jurisdiction, no authroity, no contract! You are not in the common law. You are in statute and legislated rules of the cprporation. Victimless crime.
Oath = jurisdiction, insurance, authority and no contract required as you are in the common law juridisction. The crime has a flesh and blood victim.

All judges are required to have a performance bond - a public liability insurance policy. Judges in this land are self bonded (a crime of limited liability insurance fraud) but are now operating on a mere promise to pay. If they are on oath and accidentally commit a tort then the bond covers them.
If he is in an adminstrative court and you give your consent to be adjudicated by him and he commits a tort on you then you have no comeback - you consented. (Hey! Throw that brick at my head and I'll see if I can catch it in my teeth!) He needs no insurance to operate there. If you consent then there is no crime.
Such courts are unlawful in this country - see Halsburys - as there has been no act of parliament to bring them into being, and there could be no such act. To do so would be a great constitutional crime.
Adminstative courts came into being in 1966 as a result of a PRACTICE DIRECTION by the then law commission, and the name CROWN COURT LISTS was changed to ADMINISTATIVE COURTS in 2000ad. Had it not been for Albert Burgess, this law commisson would long ago have sunk us in European law - a long time ago - and we would already be fucked.
Say thank you to Albert!.
'On oath' is in the common law where the judge is properly meant to be. Cprus delicti.
'No oath' means he is just an administrator with no authority unless you give it to him. No corpus delicti.

Does that help?

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby openedeyes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

It most certainly does and thank you for taking the time to give a full explanation. I will read Albert Burgess.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby musashi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Albert's dvd "A Case for Treason" will give it all very nicely for you.
And you are very welcome, little rebel.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to The Court System