citation as a witness

citation as a witness

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm being cited as a witness of a common law crime. I'm was quite happy to help in this matter over a year ago when the event was fresh as I realise that a mad slasher attending political demonstrations is a quite a danger to everyone.

over a year later, I have received word that I am to be cited again for the same matter.

the whole matter is very clouded and I don't know whether I smell rat or just the general whiff of a "justice system".

I've decided to go and be "served" with the citation but they want my address. lol.

this all sounds pretty non problematic but I realise that constantly having to correct presumptions without eliciting aggression can be very demanding.

for example the cop who contacted me suggested I could end up with a warrant for my arrest if I didn't appear and knowing fine well this practice is legal but unlawful I was chomping at the bit to tell him how it would not be arrest but kidnap. I managed to relate to him how it was strange that they (the pf - aka scots cps) would "kidnap people who didn't help them" and this was a more honourable reply than simply "yes they can arrest me as I'm just a ward of court".

if I attend the court, its going to be quite a task to stay in honour without provoking those who consider it my obligation to obey them.

okay this is not about some horrendous injustice committed against me but just a day in the life of someone free in dangerously dumbed down society.
Freeman Stephen

Re: citation as a witness

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Let me get this right....... they want you to help them...... and it never occurred to them to approach you as a human being and say "Please!" :puzz:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:22 pm

well the dc who's dealing with it is very nice and I think he gets the ludicrousness of having to tell me I may be punished if I don't help.

I just can't help feeling like there isn't some kind of "synchronicity" going on and I mean intelligently planned synchronicity of a potentially dark kind. I can't really provide any reason why I feel this but I do.
Freeman Stephen

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 am

Trust your intuition Stephen :shake:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Return to The Court System