Court Summons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Court Summons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Postby donkey1984 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 pm

I have court tomorrow in Wales. 18th October 2012 at 2pm, a 5 hour round trip from North West London. I am being prosecuted by Companies House for failing to file 3 sets of company accounts (for the same company). I dont want to go because its so far away. I found this template on fmotl but when i checked if Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Magistrates Court are registered as a corporation on Dun & Bradstreet it failed to return a result.

So my question is can I put MINISTRY OF JUSTICE in place of Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Magistrates Court? (below in red)

They have an email address at Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Magistrates Court so I will email them this Notice or something similar before 2pm

I would be grateful for any advice or templates that may be able to stop them doing what ever they plan to do...

-------------------------

Notice of Request for Clarification of Paperwork Received.

To:
The Clerk of the Court
Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Magistrates Court
Fitzalan Place
Cardiff
CF24 0RZ

Dear Sirs,

The enclosed paperwork was delivered to the address at which I dwell.

It was addressed in the name ********** ****** *********.

I have been led to believe this signifies that the paperwork was addressed to a legal fiction known as a PERSON, which is, in point of fact, the name of some CORPORATION.

I would be most grateful if you would kindly confirm or deny my understanding in this respect.

As a sovereign Human Being, with a living soul, and consequently (as I understand it) under Common Law jurisdiction (i.e. the law-of-the-land, as opposed to Corporate or Statute Law, namely the law-of-the-sea), I am not entirely sure why I have received this paperwork, and would be grateful for any clarification in this matter. I have no wish to dishonour any valid and lawful obligation on my part. Article 45 of the Magna Carta 1215 states quite clearly: "We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs only those who know the law of the realm and who wish to observe it well", and this cannot be repealed or voided in any way because it pre-dates all Parliaments, and furthermore the document itself says so in other Articles. And said document bears the Royal Seal. In consequence of this I assume you can clarify, in lay terms, the points raised herein.

According to Dun & Bradstreet there is a registered company known as Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Magistrates Court. Since it is possible to obtain a D&B Credit Report on said company, it seems reasonable to assume that it is in business, actively trading, and offering services. Please confirm that your good selves have no connection with said Trading Company, and that said paperwork was not an issuance from it, being merely an offer to provide a service.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

************: of the *********** family
Without any admission of any liability whatsoever, and with all Natural, Inalienable, Rights reserved.
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely ************: of the ********** family, as commonly called.
donkey1984

Re: Court Summons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Postby donkey1984 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 am

I seen this on you tube

Absolutely do not enter a plea. - Do Not Plea - Do not contract with them! (3 mins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMLyE6CWN8k&feature=fvwrel

I wonder if this could work - if I do not enter a plea

any thoughts?
Last edited by donkey1984 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donkey1984

Postby donkey1984 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

OK so I sent this instead, this is what I have sent to the court today via email I called to see if it had been received and I was told that that it was on its way to the judge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
donkey1984

Postby donkey1984 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm

spoke to them today and they said that because I entered a Not guilty plea it has been adjourned. I told them that i did not enter a not guilt plea. I do not plea :wink: and they said that it has been adjourned until december. not sure what to make of that

on another forum someone said that referring to myself as the defendant wasn't a good move. But you live and learn, if anyone can tell me what i should have done or should do then let me hear it. :puzz:
donkey1984

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm

This is my understanding of your situation.

Your company is registered with Companies House and I assume is a limited company. This means it has been voluntarily registered under statute and is therefore liable to the rules and regulations of statute.

Had your company not been registered and was therefore trading with the directors having full liability, then statute would not apply.

You cannot claim both common law jurisdiction and limited liability. To act in law is to have full liability. In my opinion you, or at least your company, doesn't have a leg to stand on. You should have filed the accounts. If you want to play in their ball park you follow their rules.

Of course I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it. I would like to see others' opinions.
Dreadlock

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Registering a Company with Companies House :puzz: ...could cause implications.

For example, me and my friends have ALL had success @ Court getting off with speeding tickets, in our own cars. However, recently a friend of mine got railroaded using our method as he was in a Company Vehicle, and was informed upon by the Company he works for, when the speeding ticket arrived in their Admin Department. It didn't help that his Bosses were 'straight George' and wouldn't listen to a thing he was saying about rights / consent etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, he didn't enter a plea, it got adjourned, the court gave him another date, and...in a typical 22 year old's style...he slept in! (Court was almost 100miles away) and there was no way he was going to make it by the time he woke. So he never bothered. Few days later, police and work premises, warrant for his arrest. Ended up being forced 6 points and a big fine....he couldn't get out of it AND keep his job, so due to mortgage, bills etc, he chose his Job. Poor fucker.
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Postby squark » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:26 pm

donkey1984 wrote:on another forum someone said that referring to myself as the defendant wasn't a good move. But you live and learn, if anyone can tell me what i should have done or should do then let me hear it. :puzz:

You can say "I'm here to DEFEND my right to......travel, exchange, breath?"

That way you can stand by the sign saying defendant without too many implications
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Return to The Court System