Question - Magistrates and the CPS...

Question - Magistrates and the CPS...

Postby Tom_C » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi All,

I hear that there is a close relationship between the MAGISTRATES COURTS and the CPS making a possible conflict of interest in cases held in these so called courts of law.
My question is, are the magistrates working for the same CORPORATION, i.e. the state? And can this be proven/checked?
I'd like to ask the question in court to clarify the relationship.
It'll be my first case so I'd like to go armed with a whole host of questions to find out who everyone is and whom I would be dealing with.

Regards,

Tom
Tom_C

Re: Question - Magistrates and the CPS...

Postby squark » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 am

Hey Tom
I have noticed that at the top of the front page of a Statute or Act of Parliament, and that is what the CPS will be referring to, there is a Coat Of Arms.

Go to Court and often, right above the magistrates heads is a great big Coat Of Arms.

That is a point worth enquiring about! It could well be a private hearing (for members of their society) and you could well be there in error as their paperwork does not make distinction between the Named Person and your common calling as a man.

Of course you will realise that Statutes apply to "Persons" and you are a "man". They may need telling that they don't recognise the difference between a "person" and a "man" but that is because they (the court)are a statutory creation and can only see, hear and deal with statutory issues. Maybe we should move this whole show somewhere that does recognise me as a "man"
I am dealing with the Road Traffic Act at the moment (they took my car) and it applies to persons...so your honour whats a person....everyone is a person, you are a person....OK then your honour, you will notice that further down that same document it states "classes of person". What does that mean and imply? Are you going to judge me based on class?

Mr Squark you are sentenced to ten years of hard labour!..........That should teach you a lesson.
OK Your Honour, as its a lesson, and education is a benefit, I waive that benefit.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby frogmanbrabs » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 pm

They swear oaths to the same "person" don't they? saying they will serve them and therefore there must be a conflict of interest as they are both serving the same "person"
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Strictly speaking they are serving different persons. The CPS works for the Crown corporation, which is a sole corporation. The Crown corporation is a person.
Magistrates work directly for the monarch. The monarch is an entirely different person to the Crown corporation and is the sovereign of Britain.
Both of these persons are, however, embodied by the same woman - Elizabeth Windsor.
So you have three different persons, two of which are fictional, one of which is natural, all of which are represented by the woman called Elizabeth Windsor.
Dreadlock

Postby apsert » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 am

Not so...

Its all word play. One entity is known as "Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth of the House of Windsor"

The second Entity is "Her Majesty The Crown" Also trading under the name of THE INNER CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION as there is no mistaking from the Shielded symbol!

Subverting the title "HER MAJESTY" And what is smothered through out London... LAW SOCIETY!!!!
thus the shit we are all facing...
This is why ALL Acts of Parliament when passed all start witj "In right of England Ireland ect ect"

Like a company, they throw there Statue net out and any one whom does "Business" with our agents ..."police"... Council...ect
in right of this area are therefore doing business with ultimately "THE INNER CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION!!!
apsert

Return to The Court System