Evidencing the Magistrates' oath

Evidencing the Magistrates' oath

Postby holmfirthbobble » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Tameside Mags reply to witness stating judge not on oath.jpg
eml reply from Magistrates Association confirming The Oath.doc

Don't know if items have attached or not,hopefully they have otherwise the below won't make any sense.
Basically, when I was in the middle of fighting 2 speeding fines I asked the Magistrates Association for sight of the Oath which they kindly wrote back on. (Also, interesting that their emplyees internally communicated saying to the request,` another one..'!! How many are asking?)

Back to my original point, I asked the Association who replied with - it written down.
Second attachment shows letter from my court case witness who sent a formal complaint and in it, asked why the judge wouldn't confirm my request to hear his oath. See the Deputy Justices' Clerk reply that,`..Both Oaths are spoken and therefore cannot be seen'!!!! Gotcha!
They are wiley fuckers, lying all day long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
holmfirthbobble

Re: Evidencing the Magistrates' oath

Postby jonboy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

The Oath does exist, but the question is "Was the Judge/Magistrate acting in accordance with his oath?"

The answer is of course "NO". Every time. Period.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Welsh Father 1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

Hello there.

I tried to ask, politely and with respect if a magistrate was under their oaths that day and they refused on record 3 times, went to recess for 50 minutes and dialled 999, where by 3 ARMED EMERGENCY response police showed up whilst me and my legal team were having a conference!

They didn't rule that day, but have called me back to these unlawful Family Secret court's Thursday to force through a adoption order on the basis of 'likelihood of future emotional harm'.

Any help?

[Edit HR - Refer thread viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7831#p67562 ]
Welsh Father 1

Postby jonboy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 pm

So there you have it, - Ask a perfectly simple question, and they will do anything they can to stop their house of cards falling. Ring armed police because you asked about their oath!! You couldn't make it up!
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby John H. » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Dear All,
Last week Roger Hayes appeared at Birkenhead Magistrates Court for this years Council Tax. The Magistrate stated that it was a Common Law Court and he was "On his Oath". He stated that he "Had his Warrant with him". Then he spoiled it by refusing to put the Council offical on oath and had 3 policymen eject Roger for objecting.

Roger responded by appplying for a summons against the Magistrate the next day. That was rejected on what appear to be technical grounds. It is going to be re-submitted shortly.

Regards, John H.
John H.

Postby treeman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

John H. wrote:Dear All,
Last week Roger Hayes appeared at Birkenhead Magistrates Court for this years Council Tax. The Magistrate stated that it was a Common Law Court and he was "On his Oath". He stated that he "Had his Warrant with him". Then he spoiled it by refusing to put the Council offical on oath and had 3 policymen eject Roger for objecting.

Roger responded by appplying for a summons against the Magistrate the next day. That was rejected on what appear to be technical grounds. It is going to be re-submitted shortly.

Regards, John H.

Keep us informed John, interesting times. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Issue a writ of mandamus
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby rosyw6552 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:37 pm

1. In the exercise of the power conferred by Section 7 of the Indian Oaths Act, 1873, the High
Court hereby prescribes the following forms for oaths and affirmations, to be made by witnesses,
who may be required to give evidence by or before any Court or duly authorised person, and by
Interpreters and Jurors—
(1) Appropriate Form—The first column in each table indicates what is the appropriate form for
the persons there described.
(2) Suitable forms to meet different cases—One or other of the forms prescribed is suitable for
administration to any person who is competent to testify, or to interpret, or to act as a Juror. The
forms have been adapted to meet all objections which can be raised by a Court or by a person
required to give evidence, to interpret or to act as Juror, to administering or to making (as the
case may be) an oath or a solemn affirmation on the ground of immature age, want of or defect in
religious belief, or any similar ground, in respect of the person, to be affirmed or sworn.
(3) Oaths under Section 8 of the Oaths Act not affected—The oaths and solemn affirmations
referred to in Section 8 of the Indian Oaths Act, 1873, are not in any way affected by these
instructions.
(4) Manner of administering oath—Before a witness is called on to give evidence he should
himself administer the oath or affirmation to him solemnly and impressively, making the witness
repeat the words in a clear voice, phrase for phrase. While the oath or affirmation is thus being
administered every one in Court shall be made to stand in complete silence.
2. Oaths taken on Guru Granth Sahib—If in case an oath is to be taken on Guru Granth Sahib,
it should be taken in a Gurdwara with the permission and in the presence of the Granthi or an
authorized representative of the Gurdwara Committee, as the case may be. Guru Granth Sahib
should in no case be brought into Court for this purpose.
3. When oath or affirmation may be dispensed with—When a witness is under 12 years of
age and the Court has reason to believe, that though he understands the duty of speaking the
truth, he does not understand the nature of an oath or affirmation, he shall not be asked to make
an oath or affirmation, but in any such case the absence of an oath or affirmation shall not render
inadmissible any evidence given by such witness nor affect the obligation of the witness to state
the truth. (Section 5 of the Indian Oaths Act, 1873, as amended by Act No. XXXIX of 1939).
rosyw6552

Postby smith655 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:42 pm

After establishing the identity of the witness, ask him/her to stand in the witness
box.
• It is often helpful to point them in the right direction!!
• Make sure the witness does not walk between the Bench and the Bar table.
• Unless the Magistrate has given permission, the witness must stand whilst
taking the oath.
• Make sure there is silence in
smith655

computer softwere

Postby richard1220 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Thank you for sharing this amezing post.
richard1220

Return to The Court System