My next Notice to Worcester Mag. Courts

My next Notice to Worcester Mag. Courts

Postby SoulWave » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm

So, after serving my SPECIAL APPEARANCE notice to Worcester Magistrates on Friday 14th of August, I am now preparing the final draft(s) of my NOTICE OF STANDING, INTENT & RESERVATION OF INALIENABLE RIGHTS, which will be given to the court on the 26th (gosh - that's 3 days away - better get the final draft as perfect as I can!) :grin:

Having never been in court before (apart from the 10 mins or so on the 14th), I have surprisingly few butterflies in the stomach about it all. Perhaps the fact that I deal with some people (read: customers!) who are probably far more frightening/oddball/pyschotic than the bods at court helps some way with this... :rotfl: and the fact that their SH1T smells the same (or worse maybe - who knows?) :grin: and the fact they have probably got more self-worth issues than I do. NOT that I'm making light of self-worthiness, merely illustrating that they really are no different to the vast majority of other people (with the exception of the true psychopaths!)

What I'm saying is that dealing with the people at the court should be no more scary than an encounter with a stranger asking directions.

So... that said, I shall go into the court on Wednesday in pretty much the same way as I'd enter a park/shop/cafe - without feeling intimidated, pressured or feeling like I had no right to be there. In other words, I will not be made to feel small. I shall radiate an aura of true Sovereignty which I hope will touch others at court who are indeed also Sovereign, but don't realise it. (Holding a High vibration does affect the environment and people around you.)

And then... I shall commence the days events with this notice (pdf below) and see what happens...

If you have any thoughts, comments, suggestions then please do let me know :grin:

Many thanks and :love: and :peace: to all.

SoulWave // Mark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SoulWave

Re: My next Notice to Worcester Mag. Courts

Postby SoulWave » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm

PS: Angie, if you happen to read the notice, I borrowed a small section of your notice in relation to conflict of interest with courts, magistrates and councils. I hope you don't mind my doing so. I did so only because it so elegantly put into words the same sentiment that I was struggling with how to word. :grin:

:love: :peace:

Mark.
SoulWave

Postby Farmer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Looks absolutely fantastic to me. I love this maxim “Fictions arise from the Law, and not Law from fictions”.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby freeman-matt » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

hi my friend.............great notice,good luck on wednesday,not that you will need it :giggle: ...........let me know how you get on..............love and best wishes..............x
freeman-matt

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Ditto - very impressive docs and prepping, my friend. Very best to you on the day - obviously we will ALL be rooting for you. :clap: :cheer: :yes: :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby SoulWave » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Many, many thanks for all your kind words. They really do give me the energy and courage to go on with this.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated with the events of the day - whatever happens :grin:

:peace:, :hug: and :love: to all
SoulWave

Postby huntingross » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Nice notice mark....best foot forward on wednesday, and luck
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Most excellent notice Mark , and of course dont mind thats why I post up as much as I can for all to use, we'll be in court on wednesday too 13:30pm so we'll be thinking of you :hug:

love and light
angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 am

The very best of luck to all of you, may the force be with you :shake:
kevin

Postby Phil: C » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 am

That's a high quality document there Mark: it should make them sit up and take notice.

One question: under the heading Of Magistrates and Oaths should it be "I will request confirmation"? Or just "I request confirmation". 'Would' seems a bit vague. Just a thought.

Best wishes and very good luck on Wednesday.

Phil C.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Next

Return to The Court System