Serving Notice At Worcester Mag. Court Tomorrow

Serving Notice At Worcester Mag. Court Tomorrow

Postby SoulWave » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi all, and sorry to have not been about much for a while, but I've been preparing for my court appearance on the 26th of this month. I am however popping over the road (literally) to their gaff tomorrow morning to serve them my notice of SPECIAL APPEARANCE.

I'm sure some of them will get a nice surprise when they see me arrive to serve notice - I know most of them as customers in my shop just round the corner! I dare say even a few of the judges are customers. :grin:

Anyway... the notice I am serving is below. My intuition says to print 2 copies, and get both stamped - 1 for the court to be placed on record, and one for me. If there is anything else I ought to write/do, or is recommended, please let me know.

The Notice:

NOTICE OF SPECIAL APPEARANCE

To the clerk of the court,

I wish it to be known, and be placed on the Court Record, that WORCESTER MAGISTRATES COURT is this day, the 14th August 2009, placed on notice. This notice informs you that I, Mark: of the Saravana family, will be making a SPECIAL APPEARANCE before WORCESTER MAGISTRATES COURT on the 26th August 2009, whilst reserving all my Inalienable Rights. My SPECIAL APPEARANCE is with regard to the SUMMONS FOR NON-PAYMENT OF COUNCIL TAX (Ref: 24995) and I, Mark: of the Saravana family will be making this SPECIAL APPEARANCE for the express purpose of the following:

o To Challenge the personal jurisdiction of WORCESTER MAGISTRATES COURT in relation to this matter, and

o To serve the following document:

Notice of Standing, Intent & Reservation of Inalienable Rights

It is also my wish that the above named document, once served, be placed on the Court Record and referred to in any subsequent proceedings.

I require an authorised representative of WORCESTER MAGISTRATES COURT to acknowledge receipt of this notice by means of placing a Court Stamp upon the two identical notices presented.

One is to be placed on the Court Record; the other I shall keep in my possession.

Sincerely and without vexation, malice or frivolity,

Mark: of the Saravana family.

All Rights Reserved.

Many thanks for reading. :grin:
SoulWave

Re: Serving Notice At Worcester Mag. Court Tomorrow

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Simple and to the point, any fees to be charged should any orders be issued ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby SoulWave » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Regarding orders and fees, this will be covered in the notice that I will serve on the 26th. I'm including a lot of info on the second notice, and will post it here sometime before Monday.

It will be a detailed notice to say the least :grin:

just looking at the direct.gov website and downloaded the 'Becoming a Magistrate' pdf document. Some useful info there, including the oath they must swear, thier role etc. I might pick out bits to include in my notice.

What surprised me is the fact that the role of a magistrate is open to anyone, with a few exceptions, and one of the criteria is that they don't even have to have any formal qualifications or a legal background. Something about this will certainly go into the notice!

Anyway, I'll print off tonights notice in the morning, sign it, and place my seal on it and head off the court and see what happens... :grin:
SoulWave

Postby bernie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

you star :cheer:

love it. i will follow with interest. :yes:
bernie

Postby IamallthatIam » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Cool , Mark , I see they printed out a joblot then, as i am in court on the 26th also , Just typing out my "Don't fuck with me" Notice, will post as soon as 'tis done! :grin:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Happydancer » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi Mark,
nice short notice to them.
I think the link below will be of great help to you. (especially the pdf upload)
The guy Darren is is going through the same as you, but he is taking a different
approach. He's challenging jurisdiction first, which could be the way to go.
I hope I have the balls soon to take on all these corperates. But as yet I am still
making excuses to myself e.g. saying what will happen to my wife & 3 kids.
All I've done at the moment is stopped paying my T.V licence. So for the time being I'm just reading as much as I can and hopefully in a few months I will have undone all the indoctrination and bs that has been put in my mind over the years.
Best of luck in your endeavours Pete.

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4336
Happydancer

Postby consumerpada » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am

Good work !! :peace:

-- I'm not sure about "personal jurisdiction" though, I may be being a bit para' but it just sounds a bit wrong to say it like that OR you may have stumbled upon a great way to put it ---

Anyway you know what you mean, so any funny questions on the point I'm sure you'll deal it out and hold to your definition

very inspirational... :sun:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby arsenal1487 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am

Looking good Soulwave.....nice hat! and yeah good luck with tHAT (sorry) keep us posted.
arsenal1487

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 am

Nice work Mark

However, being the insufferable old pedant that I am, I feel moved to point out that

It is also my wish that the above named document, once served, be placed on the Court Record and referred to in any subsequent proceedings.

is, in my view, insufficient and may not protect you in the way you intended.

YES, you want to get it into the court record, but more importantly, you want to get it into the JUDICIAL (Judges) record. That way he cannot say "I see nothing in here" when you bring it up. If it is ONLY in the court file, he can say what he likes, as there is quite literally, nothing in his!

Apologies if I'm repeating myself, just trying to help.

:peace: :love: and good luck - go get 'em!
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 am

No - well picked up, Freeman-B, thanks to you for that one! Missed it myself :blush: :giggle:

Love this place..... :love:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Next

Return to The Court System