Help needed

Help needed

Postby Ashen » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm

can any one help me . I was in court yesterday and I told the judge that I have never held a virgin money card and that there was some form of fraud and that I required the signed agreement . the claimant told the judge that they did not have the original terms and conditions with the signatures. the judge ruled in favour of the claimant and told me that I did not have the right to appeal please help me the judge is bent and I want his ass . I have got the appeal papers and have only 21 days . I am in Birmingham. contact details shane . 07440128201
Ashen

Re: Help needed

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Ask the court for a Disclosures Order in the matter. They'll have to bring in every record they have of you signing up, using the card and so on. There will be numerous transfer records if you had one and used it.
If they say it's all been deleted then ask for a computer forensics check. Depends how far you want to fight it.
When you get up into the appeal court you start to get sensible judges.

Also, if you are truly not a card holder then there is a fraud going on and a counter claim of a criminal nature halts all civil cases and suspends any order that might have been given until the criminal complaint is resolved. You can make counter claim before, during or after the case.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Help needed

Postby Ashen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you ever so much mate god bless you brother in arms
I will let you know what happens
Ashen

Return to The Court System