Acknowledgement of Service - have I given up my rights under

Acknowledgement of Service - have I given up my rights under

Postby Free-man » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 am

Hi All,

Seeking advice on my honourable plan.

I have recently submitted a defence to a claim by a 3rd party operator to a 2hr Free Supermarket car park where i overstayed the 2hr period, admittedly under duress and stress as i rode it right to the cut off date!!!

I did this prior to researching and discovering remedies by common law(including Veronicas Freedom is a more than a 7 letter word) . So while I'm still learning the ropes i have some questions.

1: In accepting the Service offered by the courts to adjudicate the claim against me via the filing of my defence((acknowledgement of service) i believe i have now accepted responsibility for my LEGAL FICTION, is this correct?

I am still deciding on the way forward and a remedy with the above in my mind, so could use some advice here, my current thoughts to move forward are as follows, and taken mainly from Veronica's book/resources, but not with what i have done above (acknowledgement of service) as the starting point, hence my query.

1: Issue a Notice of conditional agreement to pay, stating I do not understand the apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them. I seek clarification of their document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights, i then intend to add that i conditionally accept their offer to agree that i am the legal fiction " ALL CAPITALS" upon proof of claim of all of the following,

Then this is where I'm unsure of how to proceed as the basis of this notice would surely rely on the fact I haven't already agreed by way of the acknowledgement of service that i take responsibility for my LEGAL FICION, because i would be noticing proof for

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' ALL CAPS NAME, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Name: of the Surname family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

So this all really in my mind hinges on HAVE I ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY ALREADY for my LEGAL FICTION by acknowledging the courts offer of service, any comments please...

The other idea if this is not the way forward is to notice them on the LAWFULNESS of their claims.( 1 point covered above), or indeed to add the following to the above for good measure...

IE:
Please be so kind as to demonstrate the lawful nature of your demand by signing the enclosed Affidavit under penalty of perjury. Upon receipt of said signed Affidavit I will be in the position of being able to take out a Private Criminal Prosecution against you (see below). If you cannot sign the Affidavit, then that would be an admission that your demand is totally unlawful. (you have probably all seen this wonderful resource, i certainly chuckled and the ingenuity)

any thoughts or help on the best way forward here please, i have just over 5 weeks till the court date, mid November.

Thanks in advance.
free-man

Free-man

Re: Acknowledgement of Service - have I given up my rights under

Postby squark » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Is parking on private land anything to do with being in a Society?

Tell them you are on the dole, it was a borrowed car to take your cancerous friend to hospital, you had legal papers to take to the victims solicitor which needed your attention and a whole load of complication came up.. You regularly shop at supermarket X but will stop if they force you to go food free for a fortnight. They are the one making the foodbanks necessary. Then they claim to support cancer care and poverty aleviation.
Lie, follow the leaders, lie.

You only have the rights you have the power to enforce, is the tragic truth, rule of lore.
We are controlled by occult terrorism.
?
?
?
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby pitano1 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 pm

freeman.
you need to send them.....the letters.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Free-man » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 pm

pitani1 & squark thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have sent my NOTICE letter of conditional acceptance and the time frame has just run out with no response. so now ill be sending them my affidavit of truth, stating my position and again asking for a rebuttal should they disagree, i will then notice the court for a motion to dismiss based on no controversy to adjudicate on, prejudice and lack of foundational evidence as stated in my notice.

i was hoping for some advice.

squark - parking on private land has nothing to do with being a part of a society, however for them to enforce a criminal breach of contract i would have to be bound by the statutes of said society, common law as i understand it is LAW, statutes are legislation passed by governments and we would need to be a part of that society to be bound by them, so in this case i am asking for proof that i am indeed bound by these statutes, my legal fiction may be but thats a piece of paper called my birth certificate and i want to exercise my inalienable natural rights.
Free-man

Return to The Court System