How to use a Court

How to use a Court

Postby Too Far Gone » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 am

Hi Guys,

I'm going to give you a real scenario that I am in/using and would like opinions and info on the procedures. If not, I'll add them as I go along myself, through research and actual testing in court. The problem with the freeman or should I say, defending your rights and enforcing them, is that no one knows where to start. This is why (in my opinion) the sheeple don't show an interest and the ones that do, are quickly overwhelmed and stop researching. I aim to change that, with your help and will eventually be doing youtube vids and posts, giving step by step instructions.

I am currently looking to prosecute a Civil servant for breaching my rights, intimidation and a violation of the trust relationship. The problem is where to start.

I've downloaded the Queen's Bench and will use the QB and not the chancery for this prosecution (i'll cover this in a vid at some point). Ok, so now I have been wronged, let's look at the breach of the laws involved.

VIOLATIONS:

Universal Human Rights says...

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.

Next up is the Social Security Administration Act 1992 - Section 187

187Certain benefit to be inalienable

(1)Subject to the provisions of this Act, every assignment of or charge on—

(a)benefit as defined in section 122 of the Contributions and Benefits Act;

(b)any income-related benefit; or

(c)child benefit,

and every agreement to assign or charge such benefit shall be void; and, on the bankruptcy of a beneficiary, such benefit shall not pass to any trustee or other person acting on behalf of his creditors.

(2)In the application of subsection (1) above to Scotland—

(a)the reference to assignment of benefit shall be read as a reference to assignation, “assign” being construed accordingly;

(b)the reference to a beneficiary’s bankruptcy shall be read as a reference to the sequestration of his estate or the appointment on his estate of a judicial factor under section 41 of the [1980 c. 46.] Solicitors (Scotland) Act 1980.

(3)In calculating for the purposes of section 5 of the [1869 c. 62.] Debtors Act 1869 or section 4 of the [1882 c. 42.] Civil Imprisonment (Scotland) Act 1882 the means of any beneficiary, no account shall be taken of any increase of disablement benefit in respect of a child or of industrial death benefit.

The Case:

I won't go too deep into this just yet but there are 3 violations here. 2 Human rights and one violation of the trust relationship by a trustee. So now I have my torts or wrongdoings and I need to seek remedy. I have started by writing to the other party and asking them to correct their mistake. They don't feel that they have made one, so now I have to get a third party to settle this, which is the court or tribunal. This is the point where it all falls down for the average guy (like me) so...

Where do I go?
What paperwork should I file?

If no one responds to this thread, I'll answer these questions as I go along in research, but I would love some good info. Once this is complete, I'll start another thread on dealing with something else.
Too Far Gone

Re: How to use a Court

Postby pitano1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:19 pm

hi..t.f.g
have you read this.?

http://info.fmotl.com/PrivateProsecutions.htm

also...this may apply..

A
GUIDE
TO
PRIVATE
PROSECUTION
PROCEDURE
IN
ENGLAND
AND
WALES
A member of the public can bring a private prosecution for any offence,
unless the offence is one for which the consent of the
Attorney General
(AG)
or the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP)
is required before a
prosecution can take place.

http://www.mccue-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/UK-guide-to-private-prosecution1.pdf
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: How to use a Court

Postby Too Far Gone » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks for the fast response.

I'll look into those after my tea. Keep 'em coming peeps.
Too Far Gone

Return to The Court System