I want Sharia Law in the UK now!

I want Sharia Law in the UK now!

Postby cassandra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:45 pm

I have an idea. In fact, I have an absolutely fucking brilliant idea! I know it's brilliant because Allah gave it to me when He came to me in the night and spoke to me and directed me to read several passages in His Glorious Koran. Tired, but willing, I raised myself from my bed and and did as directed. He then said that I should support the Muslim demand for Sharia law to be applied to them even though they live in the UK's common law jurisdiction.
His arguments were very persuasive, the passages were clear, unambiguous, just, wise and proper – well, they would be wouldn't they? He is Allah, the All Knowing, the All Compassionate, The All Wise, the All Merciful and Law Giver Supreme.
So, convinced by his revelations and astute argument, I have to ask - why don't we give all the Muslims in Britain all the benefits of Sharia law that they say they want? It's a reasonable demand.
I think we really, really should agree to Sharia law being applied to all Muslims in the UK. In fact, I believe wholeheartedly, without reservation, that we should insist on it – loudly, and without delay!
We, the British people, need the undeniable benefits of Sharia law.
In this matter, and this matter only, I will read and answer Dreadlock's response. If any. I suspect he might suspect a trap here. I'd like to reassure him that there is no trap here – merely an enticement.
I am serious about this. This is not a joke or a wind up or some nasty little trick of mine to upset people. I truly, genuinely, honestly want to see Sharia Law applied to all Muslims in Britain, although I will add that this would not include any support to release them from any obligations under our own existing common law, contract law etc.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: I want Sharia Law in the UK now!

Postby cassandra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Where Sharia and UK common law coincide – that is to say, where crimes that exist in common law also exist in Sharia law – Muslims should be tried under Sharia law.

Where a crime exists in common law, but not in Sharia law, then trials should be in UK common law.

Where crimes exist in Sharia law, but not in UK common law, then trials should be in Sharia law.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 am

C.mon Dread. Is it not a sweet enticement for you?
Or have you grown afraid of the bad m-m-m-man? :giggle:
Fair's fair, Stalking for stalking, eh?
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Postby cassandra » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:14 pm

If they have sharia law - only for them, mid you - then we can oblige them to STONE TO DEATH ALL MUSLIM CHILD RAPE GANGS ANd SEX OFFENDERS. :clap:

I think that that would be a very good thing. :grin:
Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to The Court System