mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Like Im saying martial law would be a strategy of violence imposed by the state: stay in your homes after curfew or you wil be shot on sight. I see violence as only one ground on which we can fight, and given that the PTB are masters when it comes to violence, this is a ground we best avoid. Ultimately they would play this ace card rather than face defeat at the hands of the people, so it is surely in our best interests to deny them the use of this ground whenever we can.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:05 am

emmanualgoldstein wrote:Like Im saying martial law would be a strategy of violence imposed by the state: stay in your homes after curfew or you wil be shot on sight. I see violence as only one ground on which we can fight, and given that the PTB are masters when it comes to violence, this is a ground we best avoid. Ultimately they would play this ace card rather than face defeat at the hands of the people, so it is surely in our best interests to deny them the use of this ground whenever we can.

i can only refer back to your previous quote below

emmanualgoldstein wrote:
So what I'm saying is that there are items we can discuss publicly and items we cant, but even then, this isnt always the case because situations vary with time. If enough ideas are flowing, it might be better to discuss ideas that would force the PTB to make some defensive measures, because being forced to defend themselves everywhere, would make them weak everywhere.

em wrote:hmmm........... :thinks:...... the power that be....... :thinks: ...........................martial law perhaps? :police: a great defensive measure if ever there was one.

it is their fear of having to defend that will bring about marshal law and if i have read the post rightly the suggestion is to undertake a mass march to parliament. (the seat of said power.) this can only bring confrontation and bad publicity for all freewo\men.

the mahatma undertaken non cooperation to be a very potent tool, building up support as he traveled in protest, the same non cooperation method was undertaken in south africa and although slightly different there was the uk with the jarrow march in 1936, albeit that they did go to lobby parliament.

the point here i say, is that non cooperation is a powerful tool, each individual takes it upon themselves to do their part (not cooperating) done on the same day at the same time, and yes, at the outside it may cost you your job, or worse, your liberty; especially if a collection (or mob as the :police: would say) of people are refusing to cooperate. (ptb can't afford to have sheeple wanting to leave the herd)

but remember, the seat of power is not parliament, it is the people, and raising awareness is what is wanted not knee jerk reactions or provocation.

peace is :love: what else could it be :kiss:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

I think your misreading me. We are singing from the same song book here. Peace.

I am saying that a mass march on parliament would achieve nothing peacefully - it would just be ignored - and that if it were a violent march on parliament it would achieve nothing - the state is far more able to commit acts of violence than we are.

We cannot beat the masters of violence at their own game.

Violence is just one battle ground. Mass non-co-operation is another battle ground. Peaceful actions that do not involve [peaceful]battle involve bending over and taking it up the jacksie. Currently we have minority non-co-operation. It would be good to hear ideas on how we can improve upon this to an extent that will continue to deny the PTB the use of the battle ground of violence.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:I think your misreading me. We are singing from the same song book here. Peace.

I am saying that a mass march on parliament would achieve nothing peacefully - it would just be ignored - and that if it were a violent march on parliament it would achieve nothing - the state is far more able to commit acts of violence than we are.

We cannot beat the masters of violence at their own game.

Violence is just one battle ground. Mass non-co-operation is another battle ground. Peaceful actions that do not involve [peaceful]battle involve bending over and taking it up the jacksie. Currently we have minority non-co-operation. It would be good to hear ideas on how we can improve upon this to an extent that will continue to deny the PTB the use of the battle ground of violence.

agreed, and any misunderstanding on my part has come about from only being able to read your words and not hearing you say them; yes emmanual, we appear to be on the same page. :hug:

i would at this point draw your attention and other members attention to board index health care and post as started my kevin entitled nettle tea. (sorry kevin)

now i'm not proposing that we all drink nettle tea, however the health benefits are most beneficial. :grin:

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1479

but as i was tap tap tapping away on the keyboard on a matter of upmost importance, (oral hygiene) :grin: it dawn on me that although the effects of one making these products themselves would have an infinitesimal impact on the supermarket chains etc, it would take away profit form the corporations, and under it's own merit adds to the cause of lawful rebellion.

that was the thinking behind the two lines i actually typed :giggle: and i quote:

"doing these kind of things also amounts to lawful rebellion, it will certainly reduce the profits of the corporations if done on mass."

it is a small idea to stop buying products where possible and diy it, it is one idea of many small ideas i'm sure that may have, or is yet to be mentioned on this forum and no doubt others. it is those small things that the many would do, for the masses don't think themselves capable of doing big things against the ptb, hence sheep mode; that is my humble opinion.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I agree mass movements and protests are really a thing of the past. The difference is that in our case (as I am just starting to appreciate it myself) we already have what we want. We aren't asking for it. We discover we already have our freedom (relative as it can and must be) and are lawful, peaceful, individuals. That's how the unlawful are beaten. By the law. Just takes time, that's all. We are not defenceless. We have the law.

I don't vote for them. I won't vote for them. Their system is crumbling to pieces. It's hated. They are clowns. They can't even win an argument. And it shows. The more their system crumbles from its own internal contradictions the more clear this becomes to others.
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Postby Sophia » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:22 am

I think it was Cynthia O'neill I photographed being beaten up by the SPG at one of the oxford demos, glad to say after several months in hospital she got £11000 compensation from the photo's used in evidence.
That's why they have now passed the law making it against the law to photograph the police, there is going to be a lot more unlawful violence to quell all resistance.
Although I am glad to see that the girl who was attacked by the policeman and filmed via a camera phone is also going to get compensation - it's still in the recording of brutality that what little freedom we have left lies - and that recording is now illegal :police:
Demonstrations are now being used as an excuse for further tightening of authority and since the press and tv are almost entirely muzzled, extreme violence can be used and the general public isn't aware and protestors can be portrayed as anarchists.... so it's questionable whether now, demonstrating wouldn't back fire ... To succeed, it would have to be a million man march, similar to the Iraq march and just as peaceful.
but then what? - the fact is, that the march was immediately followed by our invasion of Iraq.
:sun:
Sophia

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 am

Nicely put Sophia.

The simple fact remains this: If everyone said 'No', then TPTB would have no-one to do their bidding. Unfortunately, there are the psycho employees they will retain, the MC robots, the 'super soldiers', plenty more, but - their numbers are still so small as to make the odds around 700,000 or so to 1 IN OUR FAVOUR!

THIS is the reason for the planned population reduction - get rid of enemies, useless eaters and concentrate the powerbase. When you consider their utopia having 500 million, then you see their control will be, must be, absolute at this point.

We must keep educating, I know it can be hard to keep doing it - most peeps in my family and my ex friends all think I'm a nutter, cool - so be it, I will still keep trying. Some have fallen and seen what I say is true, now they too are educators. Keep it going and not only can we win - we will.

When you see the spirit on this forum, you see there is more than a chance - if we do what we do now. If we were ineffective, we wouldn't have them so feckin worried at present. We are doing good work, we are changing things every day. Spread the word, wake 'em up!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby oddball » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:24 am

Ok im kinda new here. So you wanna do a mass demo.
This might work. My understanding is you must inform thr policyman of the date, time & route.

The point of a demo is to cause disruption and mote a point.
May i suggest this. Start your demo (march) Lets say it lasts for 4 hours. Now after of 20 mins of marching, all sit down. and stay there. A point will happen when the police will try and grab you. All stand up and march. Repeat and rinse. It might work.
oddball

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:46 am

Sometimes I suggest stuff that I dont have the bollocks to do myself and this is one of those times...

[FAIR POINT THE BALDY ONE MAKES NEXT - SO IVE DELETED THE IDEA]

Remember I wouldnt do this myself so dont try this at home. :shh:
Last edited by emmanualgoldstein on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Nope.

Any act which would alienate the populace is a non-starter. Counter productive - in short, an oxymoron of the physical world.

Educating the populace, on the other hand, will have the result you want.

Fairly simple - I've said it before. When you march, they tell you where you can or can not go, simply to use your energy, your passion, to their own ends. Result being you HELP them - so don't, ok?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

PreviousNext

Return to Polls