mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby mOz » Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Andrew wrote:
"Had enough of Corruption in our government? Lawlessness in our police? war crimes by our military? Taxes, Fines and Loss of Liberty?"
Join "Non-compliance Day" xx/xx/2009

"Stock up on food, stock up on water and take 2 weeks holiday, let the whole of britain shut down, let them see we will not comply and take our country back!!

then everyone on the forum print off a few thousand and hand them out to everyone you see, and get them to do the same, bla bla bla

Yeah mate, this is part of the Lawful rebellion Agenda and is being worked towards :grin:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Ralphio » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am

Andrew wrote:Its not a march we needs its mass non-compliance

In fact heres a suggestion...

Someone (or me) make a flyer... along the lines of

"Had enough of Corruption in our government? Lawlessness in our police? war crimes by our military? Taxes, Fines and Loss of Liberty?"
Join "Non-compliance Day" xx/xx/2009

"Stock up on food, stock up on water and take 2 weeks holiday, let the whole of britain shut down, let them see we will not comply and take our country back!!

then everyone on the forum print off a few thousand and hand them out to everyone you see, and get them to do the same, bla bla bla

That's exactly what we need to do "together" First by open & honest Lawful Rebellion DOING IT! where all can see!

My wife, myself & my near9 year old son know, at some point, I may be imprisoned or at the very least arrested :gasp: Well TPTB you no longer scare me :8-):
My Grandfather & his fought you evil bastards off & died doing it for me, now I will do the same for my children & theirs!

I'm thinking of painting my landrover satin black (in mourning for my country) airbrushing some silhouetted torn &b distraught faces up the sides with a big Jack boot coming down on them & the words lawful rebellion NOW! above :grin: on the back wheel cover placing the words "this vehicle is not taxed has NO MOT & is running on red diesel PULL ME" may have the above desired effect :rotfl:

Then leaflet the whole village then town about what & why it is what I am doing x R x
I follow my lead but I do allow others to hold it when asked nicely :) RALPHIO
Ralphio

Postby Veronica » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:19 am

Ralphio. Much as I'm sure you would like to, please do not do that. You will only end up in shit. I really suggest - however angry you feel - a calm, cool, head is what is necessary.

(Look at it my way: I don't want to lose you as a Member of this Forum. So for my sake ... please?)

We have to bring LIGHT into their DARKNESS.

Brightly coloured, with the slogan "I :love: Lawful Rebellion ... it's such FUN!"?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 am

Veronica wrote:
kevin wrote:i only have one question, who would replace the criminals who are there?

Good question. I think the only answer to that is: No-one.

If anyone thinks a mass demonstration is going to make any difference then, with respect, you don't know what's going on.

There is only one method: Lawful Rebellion. And keepin' on keepin' on. (The "Death of a thousand pricks", causing the political death of thousands of complete pricks)

There are no shortcuts, so don't kid yourself, and don't waste your "keepin' on time" going on mass demos, or thinking that organisations (of any kind) are solutions.

It is belief in 'organisations' that got us into this shit. And, as Einstein said: "You can't solve a problem with the same mentality that created it".

Totally agree with you V on this one.

Mass marches achieve nothing as far as I can see. In my humble opinion we all need to change as individuals via lawful rebellion. Its the only way. Its time to stop looking for another leader, and another and another. We need to take responsibility as individuals and we need to do it for ourselves. I for one will not bother with any mass marches - I would rather invest the time and the energy elsewhere. Sorry if I sound harsh but the whole 'organisation' thing is part of their world and their web - we need to get out of the mentality that got us all in to this mess in the first place.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Veronica » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

Catnap wrote:Its time to stop looking for another leader, and another and another.

Absolutely. And, if anyone is under the mistaken impression that anyone here, including me, is a "leader" (in the sense of somehow being "above" the rest), then that is most certainly NOT the case.

FMOTL is NOT an organisation, and I am NOT it's leader. Without the Members here it is just me, a collection of PHP files and a MYSQL Database.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 am

Veronica wrote:
Catnap wrote:Its time to stop looking for another leader, and another and another.

Absolutely. And, if anyone is under the mistaken impression that anyone here, including me, is a "leader" (in the sense of somehow being "above" the rest), then that is most certainly NOT the case.

I would go one further than that V and say that if anyone here (or on any other freeman site etc) wants another leader (thinking that if we had the 'right one' then things would be different) then they have missed the whole point and have no real understanding of how very fundementally things need to change. Sheep need a shepherd - freemen are not sheep. We dont need to be led - we need to do it for ourselves - its that simple (well it is to me anyway).
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Veronica » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

Yes Claire ... you have it in a nutshell.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Ralphio » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am

I was only joking V er not! pmsl but you have to admit it would be worth the look on old plods face :clap: I'm in fighting mode xRx

Lead I may by example! follow me you may not! so bugger off have your own freeman experience lmao

Bless x
I follow my lead but I do allow others to hold it when asked nicely :) RALPHIO
Ralphio

Postby roguestate4u » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 pm

I think there is some truth in both angles the thing that the authorities and even the press seem to hate are seemingly impromptu(thank god for the spell check!) gatherings where the powers that be get caught out, not having known anything beforehand and not being able to identify or pigeon hole the attendees, it undermines them, Raves, Reclaim the streets parties were a good example and Stonehenge in the 70's and 80's really freaked them out, have parties, have fun and ignore the Police when they turn up
roguestate4u

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 pm

I think there has to be a change in the way protesting is done. The large groups that walk down streets or collect somewhere are a waste of time I believe. However, the kind of thing that cveitch does is much more interesting and useful. This could also be done in a couple of different ways. You could have people spread apart by a 500 hundred yards all saying the same thing through a megaphone. if you have 50 people doing this it will be very hard for the police to control it, especially when they tell you to stop, you do and move somewhere else a mile away, all pre-planned. Also, why just do it in city centres? Why not do it in suburban streets using the same methods as described above. It would be grate for setting up the police as well if the person with the megaphone was recording voice and someone else was filming from a distance in case the police get nasty without even telling you to stop. Also, if this does get organised, it would be possible to build lots of home made megaphones incase they decide to confiscate them, again without warning or request to stop. The solutions to all this is to use your brain to out think them.

Even if you do it the old way, you could create a snake of a 1000 people all shouting the same lines without a megaphone walking through the streets and as soon as the start of the snake is stopped it turns around and somewhere further down it breaks of and goes down another street. This way it becomes impossible to police.

The point is to get a message out to the people, not about telling the politicians what they already know. I have never seen the point of demonstrating outside parliament. Letters to the MP's has always been more effective anyway.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Polls