mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby markie b » Fri May 22, 2009 2:40 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:markieb - a meeting and a get-together is a great idea, m8 - just NOT a protest. They will decide for you where you can go and by which route. This is the problem - they will and do use your energies for their own ends. As mOz says, please check the link he supplied - Mathew is very clued-up on this.

But, we could have a get-together and a good dance - that would be lovely!

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)


i was more on about a non officially planned avent just have individual people turn in a sole capacity.
applying for permission to protest kind of goes against the whole objective hahaha
but if everyone was to just turn up at set waves of people if there was enough when the police come and set up barracades the second wave of people could come from behind and another set of barracades set up another wave of people turn up so on and so forth.with enough people turning up it would show the public opinion of the way they are feeling and by barracading the waves of people in would only mean barracading the police in the middle of the crowds!
if the police cant run backwards after they have just kicked the shit out of a few people like they do then chances are they would say nah bollox to this and move to one side as proven in the isreal protests.
the police will only have proper control by penning people in from the outside what happens when the outside ends up being the inside whom then takes control?

remember britain only ruled the mass majority of the world through organised violence and stratigical planning .what happens when they get the upper hand of being on the outside penning people in taken away they are screwed.
hense the words come out with your hands up you are surrounded lol it means that theres no way that they can escape :rotfl: well thats my taking on it anyways lol

by having a mass dance or get together takes planning also.why not just do it in front of parliament :clap: have a party screw the rules and legalities of it after all who controls whom?
you gotta fight for your right to paaaarty :rotfl:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:42 am

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

meerkat wrote:(V, I remember Hillgrove well!)

So do I. And you'll know exactly how the Thames Valley Police behaved. (Bastards ... but we won, didn't we! It just took the Organisers "thinking outside the box")

With regard to the rest of it ... sure get-togethers are fine. But not in public. In public they are controlled. David Icke can now stand up in front of 4,000 people at the Brixton Academy ... with no Policymen nosing in.

If you want a get-together of like-minded souls ... that isn't controlled & channelled into some useless cul-de-sac, then hiring a venue is the way to do it.

Protesting in public is a complete waste of time & energy.

Keepin' on keepin' on (as we do) is the only way to succeed.

Don't look for shortcuts. The critical mass will be reached because - once you 'know' - it is impossible to 'unknow'.

Once we have enough SOLID SUCCESSES behind us ... AND WE ARE GETTING THERE - there will be a CLAMOUR for what we are doing.

THEY WILL COME TO US ... NO NEED TO GO TO THEM.

ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ALL - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US - KNOW'S EXACTLY WHAT'S WHAT ... AND CAN THEREFORE HELP THEM CORRECTLY WHEN THEY COME. THAT'S OUR JOB
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby markie b » Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 pm

yeah its difficult through the way that everything has been put and said by the law society and the wordings of the official documents ect to figure out most of the stuff :rotfl: im a dumb ass and learning big words longer then cat is an achievement in its self :clap: i just thought it would get more of a public attention and a bigger awakening by marching because when people see marches an demos they become interested and want to know more and then it awakens them for themselves rather then just being associated with conspiracy theory nuts again they do their own research and see the truth behind the lies
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:42 am

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm

markie b wrote:... because when people see marches an demos they become interested and want to know more ...

I've been on enough marches to know that they get pissed off with being held up and not being able to go where they want to go. Most demos these days, don't even make the local news ... let alone the mainstream media. And, if it does get presented, it will be distorted out of all proportion.

Sorry, and all that, but that's the way it is.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby bilco » Mon May 25, 2009 11:21 am

Veronica wrote:
markie b wrote:... because when people see marches an demos they become interested and want to know more ...

I've been on enough marches to know that they get pissed off with being held up and not being able to go where they want to go. Most demos these days, don't even make the local news ... let alone the mainstream media. And, if it does get presented, it will be distorted out of all proportion.

Sorry, and all that, but that's the way it is.


That is true V, but there are a few diligent protesters who use these marches for means other than the original protest.

http://www.fitwatch.blogspot.com/
bilco
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 am
Location: Stevenage Herts

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Veronica » Mon May 25, 2009 11:28 am

bilco wrote:That is true V, but there are a few diligent protesters who use these marches for means other than the original protest

Also true. But there are also a few rather underhand Policymen who always start trouble (in plain clothes) and - when they've caused a ruckus - climb back into their van PRESUMABLY to go home to collect their overtime. And I have seen pictures of them climbing back into the van. Is this a clue as to why they want to stop the Policymen from being videoed, I ask myself.

(Oh .... and before you ask, Hooplescat, I have seen thousands and thousands of pictures [of an immense range of things] in the last few years but have not kept them all just for your benefit. Neither have I kept links to where they can be found, just for your benefit. If you want to see them ... either DO THE RESEARCH to prove me wrong, or accept that I happen to know what I've seen ... but have not diligently kept track of millions of situations JUST FOR YOUR BENEFIT. And this is not vitriol, it is just plain, ordinary, common-or-garden, FACT)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Andrew » Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

Every March ends in another Terrorism law and at some point it will end in Martial Law... They dont want you to protest they want you to shut up, work, pay taxes, take your meds, and fear everything and be thankful they are there to protect you.

Its not a march we needs its mass non-compliance

In fact heres a suggestion...

Someone (or me) make a flyer... along the lines of

"Had enough of Corruption in our government? Lawlessness in our police? war crimes by our military? Taxes, Fines and Loss of Liberty?"
Join "Non-compliance Day" xx/xx/2009

"Stock up on food, stock up on water and take 2 weeks holiday, let the whole of britain shut down, let them see we will not comply and take our country back!!

then everyone on the forum print off a few thousand and hand them out to everyone you see, and get them to do the same, bla bla bla
Last edited by Andrew on Mon May 25, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Veronica » Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 am

Andrew wrote:Its not a march we needs its mass non-compliance

Exactly.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby jobsaboba » Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Don't look for shortcuts. The critical mass will be reached because - once you 'know' - it is impossible to 'unknow'.

Once we have enough SOLID SUCCESSES behind us ... AND WE ARE GETTING THERE - there will be a CLAMOUR for what we are doing.

THEY WILL COME TO US ... NO NEED TO GO TO THEM.

ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ALL - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US - KNOW'S EXACTLY WHAT'S WHAT ... AND CAN THEREFORE HELP THEM CORRECTLY WHEN THEY COME. THAT'S OUR JOB


" "

Jobs........ speechless !
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
User avatar
jobsaboba
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 am
Location: Hastings, East Sussex

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby Veronica » Mon May 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Hillgrove: For those who don't know what that was about. We called it Hellgrove. It was a Cat Farm. They bred cats for vivisection purposes (Don't look at the pictures of the kittens & cats, I warn you!). It was near Witney, near Oxford.

It was about a mile out of Witney, off a main road, with a track leading down to the farm (open fields on the right of the track, the farm on the left). Opposite, on the other sode of the main road, a car/lorry park. We used to coach from all over (Hammersmith Odeon, me), and park in the lorry park. The Policymen used to video us as we got off the coach. Don't know why. I'm not THAT pretty.

The owner (Farmer Chris Brown) eventually got an injunction against us.

So, the next time we went, we went to Witney. And blocked the main road one hot, summer, afternoon. The Thames Valley Policymen commandeered the upstairs flats above the shops to video us, so I must be prettier than I thought.

They brought up the horses. So we sat down. The horses went away, so we stood up. So they brought up the horses, so we sat down. That happened quite few times until they gave up.

They got an injunction against us to keep us away from Witney. So we went back to the farm for a while.

Coming up to Christmas, on the Saturday before, we went to Oxford itself, and blocked the centre on the Saturday before Christmas.

Guess what happened? The Chamber of Commerce ran the farmer outta town!

They got in injunction 'here', so we upped the ante, by going 'there'. They got an injunction 'there', so the ante was upped by going somewhere else. The Organisers were brilliant! (They'd done it before, you see?)

The TVP acted like animals. One of them (we called him "Old Psycho") was mounted, baton in hand, screaming orders to his minions at one point. Because we stood there, chanting his number. There was white spittle coming out of his mouth.

"There's Old Psycho … 569! There's Old Psycho … 569!" (Can't actually remember his number now, it was 10 years ago … but something like that)

This was the TVP's version of 'even-handed'.

(No, Hooplescat, I don't have a link, but you can read the book from Slingshot Publications. It's true. I was there, you see? And I saw Police behaviour that would put Hitler to shame. Saw it my own eyes. Don't need to research)

In the last year I was pleased to meet, and to help out, an elderly lady called Cynthia O'Neill. It was Cynth who started the Hillgrove Demos ... trying to find out why her cat went missing (never to return). I was gobsmacked when she told me!

Because she always speaks her mind (i.e. The Truth), Cynthia has (this year) been banned from attending the Congress of the (Common Purpose-dominated? Seems like it) Royal College of Nursing. Even though one of her aunts, Annie O'Neill was one of the Founders of the RCN.

Here's a letter I sent them:

Ms Sandra James,
Chair of the Council,
Royal College of Nursing,
20 Cavendish Square,
London W1G 0RN.
Monday 20th April, 2009

Dear Sandra,

I received your e-mail recently telling me that the situation in respect of Cynthia O'Neill was none of my business. I have also received a copy of the letter you sent to her, dismissing her application for a bursary this year.

First and foremost you have no right to tell me this is none of my business for two reasons:

1) I attended the meeting which was an informal disciplinary, and that makes it my business whether you like it or not. I am a lawful witness to what went on, and what was said.

2) I am also a member of the public, and a concerned one at that. I may, at some point, have to place my life in the hands of the nurses you claim to represent.

In your letter to Cynthia you claimed to have "made notes" which make the claim that Cynthia "agreed not to attend any Congress again". That indicates nothing more than highly constructive and highly imaginative note-taking. And that is provable by the fact that I sent you an e-mail, at the time (repeated intact recently), which says no such thing. I do not recall you disagreeing with my notes at the time. That was the time to disagree, not to imaginatively re-construct your notes some months later. You had the time to object. You did not. Therefore my account stands (certainly in law, at any rate). You did not post your account to me, in order to give me the opportunity to question your note-taking at the time. Again, that places you in default.

As a witness to the proceedings (albeit favourable to Cynthia, of course) I find the attitude of the RCN utterly deplorable and thoroughly dishonourable in this matter. Simply because there is no honourable excuse for not giving this lady a platform to say what she has to say, and to let all of your members make up their own minds. (Any more than there is honourable excuse for not providing myself, Cynthia, and Debbie, with a copy of your note-taking)

The attitude you apparently take is that either Cynthia is considered to be a leper, or that your membership is so mindless it has no ability to make up its own mind. And that you have the right to make up its mind for it.

I would be very interested to receive Proof of Claim of your right to make up the nurses minds for them, however I can assure you I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of receiving said proof.

It looks to me as though Common Purpose have done a wonderful job on you all. Such that you are running scared of the words that emanate from the mouth of one little old lady. Heaven help you (and your entire membership, and the British public), if that's the case.

Little wonder the Country is in such as mess.

Yours sincerely without frivolity,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
Without Prejudice.

CC: Mrs. Cynthia O'Neill
Nurses Movement for Responsibility in Medicine
Dr. Peter Carter (RCN)
Ms. Jane Clarke (RCN)
Patrick Rattigan, ND
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

PreviousNext

Return to Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron