mass march on parliament

Your vote actually counts here.

mass march on parliament

Postby markie b » Fri May 22, 2009 12:24 am

ok i think we all see theres problems lies and deciet in this country in mass our rights are being taken away daily so they can make a few quid and dumb us down!
dont you think its time to take control of our world and put the government in its place once again as our ancestors have done in the past?what i propose is a mass collective of all the freeman sites constitutional rights sites libitarian sites protester sites hippy sites and political activist group sites to come together as a body to head this.plan a date but as individuals placing our point across dont apply for planning permission just do it a mass march upon parliament and it takes as long as it takes a day a week maybe even 2 weeks!is anyone up for some peaceful civil unrest?
anyone think this a good idea and prepared to go the full hog it maybe an idea to go global every commonwealth country protest?
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: mass march on parliament

Postby kevin » Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 am

i only have one question, who would replace the criminals who are there?
kevin

Postby Blake1 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

Great idea!

Regards

Guy Fawkes
Blake1

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 9:03 am

kevin wrote:i only have one question, who would replace the criminals who are there?

Good question. I think the only answer to that is: No-one.

If anyone thinks a mass demonstration is going to make any difference then, with respect, you don't know what's going on.

There is only one method: Lawful Rebellion. And keepin' on keepin' on. (The "Death of a thousand pricks", causing the political death of thousands of complete pricks)

There are no shortcuts, so don't kid yourself, and don't waste your "keepin' on time" going on mass demos, or thinking that organisations (of any kind) are solutions.

It is belief in 'organisations' that got us into this shit. And, as Einstein said: "You can't solve a problem with the same mentality that created it".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 22, 2009 9:58 am

You will find a mass march will be directed, by TPTB & police, to the place that all that energy will do THEM most good, I'm afraid.

Check out where they put the G20 demonstrators - right outside The Bank of England - the Temple of Mithras! The only windows NOT boarded up were those of RBS. It was set-up from the start. Classic tactics used by TPTB for centuries. All the energy of a million or more people will just give them more power!

If you do not believe in the spiritual power tapping which they employ, then please read up on it and look with new eyes at concerts - Glastonbury for example. Why there? - ley lines and power vortexes is why.

There is more than you think in the whipping up of public opinion and the marches that ensue, friends. They are most definately NOT having any of my energy for their plans. Sorry, but include me out.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby MikeThomas » Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 am

Demonstration is definatly not the way to go. The Government pay no attention to petitions or to mass marches. To them it's an amusing distraction.

Keep doing what we're doing. Civil disobediance & lawful rebellion. Don't pay them any money and bring their corrupt system to a grinding halt.

Don't accept their Maritime/Admiralty law and vex them with common law. It's ours to use. We don't harm anyone, commit fraud or mischief, so it's time the PTB wised up to rapidly spreading discontent among the humans, cut their losses and get the fuck out of Dodge!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby meerkat » Fri May 22, 2009 10:46 am

I totally agree with the last few comments, because that’s what comes to my mind now when I hear about planned demos etc. That basically, it is what TPTB hope for, they’ll know who is who and what’s being done, as they shove their cameras in peoples’ faces, and it’ll give them yet another lame, (unlawful) excuse to enforce over the top violence, arrests, DNA takings and info gathering etc, etc… on peaceful men/woman.
I have been a regular protester (animal rights) on and off since the early 80’s, (V, I remember Hillgrove well!) but just lately my instincts are telling me that my time is better spent learning more about stuff they don’t want me to know about. I was getting strong feelings that TPTB prefers protesters to be out in the open, filmed constantly (lots of evidence gathering, that WILL be used at a later date... probably!).

Kat :peace:
meerkat

Postby mOz » Fri May 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Good point Pete on the harnessing of spiritual energy.
Anyone interested in this may wanna check out the work of Matthew Delooze.
He's written extensively on this.
http://www.oneballradio.com/contributors/matthew_delooze/news

Interesting stuff!

He's a lovely chap too, i've had a scoop or two with him :grin:

:peace: :love: :sun:

mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby markie b » Fri May 22, 2009 12:38 pm

so a mass protest would be a bad idea then :cry: i was looking forwards to a mass gathering of freemen and others whom were opposed to the system.
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm

markieb - a meeting and a get-together is a great idea, m8 - just NOT a protest. They will decide for you where you can go and by which route. This is the problem - they will and do use your energies for their own ends. As mOz says, please check the link he supplied - Mathew is very clued-up on this.

But, we could have a get-together and a good dance - that would be lovely!

Peace and love,

Baldy (Pete)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Next

Return to Polls