Court de Jure

Your vote actually counts here.

Re: Court de Jure

Postby dmurphy25 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

oops sorry :blush: you know what us techhie types are like :D
dmurphy25

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Still off topic but I favour the programmed application rather than the pre-made appliation - drupal can change its terms at any time and an upgrade could seriously fuck up ability. Anyone seen the cookiefest when they visit tir na saur or any ning network, thats not the fault of TNS, but the bad choice to use a highly centralised and controlled CMS - ning.

Any chance of a topic split?
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Dipsy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:12 pm

"strawmansarah" By midweek all the governors will be served together with the military. Served WHAT though? Affidavits? They just ignore them - I've found that out with my own...

They cant ignore they are served by Provost Marshal and now have 72 hours to comply or face arrest.

Dipsy wrote:... representation of say 20 people from each county on a declaration of recognizing the magna carta, bill of rights and force the courts to operate under dejure common law and not defacto. I will put my name and thumb print at the top of the declaration. As we dont have a declaration of independence 2010 who said its too late to make one now?
... and submit it where - and to whom?

I am working with others to create a central repository - a Free wo/man's place to post public notices, as 'they' wont give us that option. A place to file UCCs and Securities' Notices etc. It wil have to be run via donations, but, if AFV works (still to be convinced on that one in the UK, and I've tried it. A LOT), then one could AFV the 'freeman repository' for any sum, and be as generous you like.

I want to creat an academy to train OUR people; to create de jure buildings, and of course to raise awareness. Because, even with a de jure system, we shall need '12 good men plus 1' and they will HAVE TO BE Sovereigns, or they will be 'summonsed' by 'TPB' ander their STRAWMAN 'name' and that will not give us wthe justice we deserve!

Just MHO.[/quote]

It may be good to make a preparedness database of those that are willing and able to sign a declaration once one has been formed. The exact procedures of accomplishing such a declaration can be ironed out at a later date. For now its about INTENT its not actually so important WHAT you are signing on for its just about intent to make it known you are not happy with the way things are right now. If you make a database site with a title something like.

- Willing to sign in support of a future declaration freedom package.

It will be a great advantage to do so because in the US the greatest problem was actually trying to find a list of people that submitted their details in one place that were fully enlightened by the freedom process. We don't know what the freedom package will be but this is not so important at this early stage. When the US starts to invoke steps that they signed on for under the Restore America Plan it will make our process 100 times easier. For example what do you think people in this country will do when next month they discover that IRS tax has been stopped? Basically everyone will suddenly sit up and take notice and say wtf!! Why cant WE have the same? How much difference will it make to our economy if suddenly the pay cheque says TAX £0.00 For a start people will suddenly start to have a little extra cash and start spending again.
Last edited by Dipsy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dipsy

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am

Wow, this is all very positive and constructive, count me in (have applied to join the group and am waiting my "interview"!).

Sarah, if I can help in any way, please let me know....I need a project to get my teeth into.

With regard to Dipsy's comments on "The Restore America Program" I fully support the objectives and presumed intentions, but can't help being a little sceptical of something that is deliberately constructed as T.R.A.P. - makes me wonder who's organising it (and I mean who's REALLY organising it, not who's acting as spokesperson) and to what end. Hiding in plain sight? I sincerely hope not, but it had to be said.

Re Police oaths, it can never be entirely trusted, but examples are here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_oath - importantly, as far as I am aware, in the UK Police are never sworn as "Officers", but always as "Constables" - there's a big difference. Will confirm the Scottish oath with my brother who happens to have been one in the past

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Dipsy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Freeman-B wrote:Wow, this is all very positive and constructive, count me in (have applied to join the group and am waiting my "interview"!).

Sarah, if I can help in any way, please let me know....I need a project to get my teeth into.

With regard to Dipsy's comments on "The Restore America Program" I fully support the objectives and presumed intentions, but can't help being a little sceptical of something that is deliberately constructed as T.R.A.P. - makes me wonder who's organising it (and I mean who's REALLY organising it, not who's acting as spokesperson) and to what end. Hiding in plain sight? I sincerely hope not, but it had to be said.

Re Police oaths, it can never be entirely trusted, but examples are here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_oath - importantly, as far as I am aware, in the UK Police are never sworn as "Officers", but always as "Constables" - there's a big difference. Will confirm the Scottish oath with my brother who happens to have been one in the past

B

Dont worry about the fact The Restore America Plan = TRAP its like when people play with numbers like the world will end on 6/6/66 at 6 oclock etc its means nothing. Some people just LOVE to twist and turn and debunk EVERYTHING its just a game to them. The plan is FAR ahead of being anything of a hoax now its unrolling with a fully seated 50 state de-jure court with thousands of signers and state coordinators and notices are all served. Next week more parts of the plan will unfold. If you go on my twitter feed i can keep you updated in real time.

http://twitter.com/FreeAmericaPlan
Dipsy

Postby whistleblower » Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Sounds very sensible, time to rock & roll.
whistleblower

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Bump - any update Dipsy?

B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby ronmamita » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm in the U.S.A. with no experience presenting a Notice of Understanding and Intent and claim of right.
I'm looking to educate myself in my freedom walk.
:yes:
For the sake of the poll I agree with all 3 points for a Court de Jure. :clap:
Thus, if the poll is weighted then you know where to place my vote :giggle:
But I have seen that sometimes it is the new visitors that points out a obvious thing that needs acting upon
that has been ignored or forgotten by more knowledgeable and experienced people. :puzz:

Praying for LOVE & Peace, GLOBALLY; united this will be achieved.
IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF IF, BUT OF WHEN :peace:
LOVE & Peace
(GLOBALLY)
ronmamita

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Dipsy, there's been no posting on your Twitter feed since 2 may last year... anything wrong??
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby jive » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I cannot find the facility for a proper poll so I will just open this thread and ask questions.

In principal, for the moment ignoring time or geographical constraints, would you be willing to:-

A. Participate in the organisation and ground work of establishing a court de jure.

B. Be an active participant in a court de jure, juror etc.

C. Use a court de jour to find remedy for your injuries

A common law crime is also a statutory crime but a statutory crime is not necessarily a common law crime. Therefore a common law court takes precedence over a de facto court. Why are we bothering with combat on their territory when we can attain superior justice on ours?

How do we attain proper recognition of this court?

For the un-initiated, a de facto court (statutory) is a legal fiction, a convenience and we all know how inconvenient convenience can be at times. A court de jure is a common law court composed of 12+1 people: 12 jurors and 1 spokes-human/administrator/adjudicator who is there to keep the order of the court. The real decisions are made by the jurors who should all be peers. Traditionally, these peers would all know the participants and so could make rulings based not only upon law but also upon compassion with respect to the experience and character of those being judged. Rulings can only be made on crimes that have occurred, not on crimes that "might" occur as is the case with de facto law.

A de jure court should also have the ability to monetise financial instruments :sun:

Following on from this, we would need a common law peace force to enforce the courts decisions.

If you think this is a way to go, please create a link from other sites that might be interested too. If you post such links here, there will not be duplication.

My opinion would be NO, you cannot solve a problem with the same consciousness (mentality) that created it. I believe being versed in the truths and using the vehicles clearly set out in black and white on this forum are the way to utilize any court.

http://www.youtube.com/v/<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I6Zc2_CEw4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jive

PreviousNext

Return to Polls